Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213754 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Klymaxbankz:
await opening of portal February...if ur connect is strong, they always recruiting
Which portal again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Klymaxbankz:
await opening of portal February...if ur connect is strong, they always recruiting
so it's going to be a general recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2021
@Tammyanybody any news on firs APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HOMOTOYOSI10: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
bukhety:
https://www.nairaland.com/6341735/job-sections-awards-2020
Click on the link to nominate our own. I nominated @Tammyanybody for most connected, for giving us timely info as regards recruitment, even secret ones.
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday, please is there any news regarding OAUTHC?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
DSS dishing appointment letter
But the person who got said the basic pay is 121k.

If you are in the process, start talking to your connections.

I said I should inform guys.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
ennyj01:

Thank you so much...God bless

I have a feeling that this is replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cas49:

The person did only test, no interview.
Asked if connection was involved, but the person ain't straight forward with the answer sha.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
ennyj01:

The person did only test, no interview.
Asked if connection was involved, but the person ain't straight forward with the answer sha.

Oh alright...nice

Definitely connection is involve but the person no wan tell you but it's all good thank you so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
mohisd:
@Tammyanybody any news on firs APL

Things happen there everyday....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cas49:

Oh alright...nice

Definitely connection is involve but the person no wan tell you but it's all good thank you so much.

You are welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Cas49:

Dss wont give you appointment letter nahmmyou must be veted and trained first .Na security fa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2021
HarunaWest:

Dss wont give you appointment letter nahmmyou must be veted and trained first .Na security fa

She is going to camp soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2021
ennyj01:

She is going to camp soon.
Well they already started camping since August..dont know though maybe shes joining up or its a fresh camping...I actually applied as well.. expected my name to be on the August list, but connect said hold on..will holla am tomorrow..Thanks for the heads up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 4:08am On Jan 04, 2021
HarunaWest:

Well they already started camping since August..dont know though maybe shes joining up or its a fresh camping...I actually applied as well.. expected my name to be on the August list, but connect said hold on..will holla am tomorrow..Thanks for the heads up

You are welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2021
ennyj01:

DSS does not give appointment letters before going to camp.

They are presently in camp since August. Maybe you are talking about compiling of the 2nd list for batch B. But nothing like letters.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Missfree: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2021
teekaymax:
Happy new year everyone pls who knows anything about the INEC recruitment process should pls update us of dm me thanks I'm advance
. Pls update us o we need to know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning. Please anyone with genuine slot to a good paying Federal government agency should contact me for negotiations. Please before contacting me, have the fear of God o. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Damdam24:
Good morning. Please anyone with genuine slot to a good paying Federal government agency should contact me for negotiations. Please before contacting me, have the fear of God o. Thank you

grin grin.. And you think people wey no get fear of God go tell you that one. Lols.

I think you should read up some pages back, someone adviced you should be captured on Ippis before Una seal the deal. But make you do due diligence oo. God be with you dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:
The much awaited week is here. Let the hustle continue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Please what of NIMASA.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Connection application I guess??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Burchester:

Connection application I guess??

Yes,...list already forwarded from CoS Office to the Agency...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Please Any info on DPR @TammyAnybody

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Please do you have an info about NIMASA?
TammyAnybody:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
ogbadaniel:
Please do you have an info about NIMASA?

Will find out.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Any info @NPA?
Tammyanybody

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Will find out.
Pls tammyanybody any info on FCSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Yes,...list already forwarded from CoS Office to the Agency...
Please Sir I asked if you had any info on National Broadcasting Commission (Their Pay and distribution of appointment letter)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
carsprayer:

They are presently in camp since August. Maybe you are talking about compiling of the 2nd list for batch B. But nothing like letters.

I no like they argue sha

If you no you have a source, connect to the source now because she is going to camp soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Will find out.

Happy new year, Please any news of continued sharing of NCC APls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohayaks: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Actually they did around late November, but it was for medical team mostly consisting of medical professionals including microbiology and biochemistry, they will be reporting to camp this January got two friends that are among them.
carsprayer:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2el(m), Ajibolaoi, davefieldpop(m), chosky2589(m), preciousfuture, Xboy1993, enoks(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.