Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6215152 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks for your concern. Besides, it's an Agency under Ministry of education.

Hollam tight bro. Na those kind people we dey call "connect" or "button"

They're very influential bro.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2021
ademmy102:

As per those receiving alert this morning no hazard allowance. The 79k is your take-home.
Ok.. Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Why is nobody replying me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Morale

Low!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
bro i sent u a pm

Folahanmi19:

Ameen.. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello, Please any update on NIMASA APL yet?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Khadylolli:
Sir please is this certain? My connect is telling me that they are trying to compile names for shortlisting.

Please connect me to your connect please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Anybody with update on NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosfemi: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire freelancers on https://wecruite.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please what is entry level salary for FCTA and FCDA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria
PTDF
Security and Exchange Commission
Pencom

Above are the A-list agency that will commence issuance of letter anytime soon

Thank you for this information

Please do you know when ministry of health will recruit?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by idalla4sur(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
please can you confirm if the both health sector are included.(University of Portharcourt Teaching hospital) and (Federal medical centre) Yenagoa Bayelsa State.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Greetings everyone
I need to get the info ASAP from anyone here. if tetfund is recruiting and what is there salary pay, do they av any upfront allowances.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2021
@TammyAnybody
Good morning sir
Pls, do you have any info on NHIS, NPHCDA or Federal Ministry of Health
What about their salaries and allowances
Is there any replacement or recruitment going on sir
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Pls is it true that the peeps that was sent message for Ndlea recruitment, the 5000 applicants are going to be automatically recruited at the said centre in Jo's after the work performance text/interview. Bkaux there was a time the president said ndlea would recruit 5000 peeps. Could it be that the 5000 been called for the work text after their success at the CBT Interview have automatically gotten the job and the work text is just a formality or there is more to it..pls I need clarification on this thanksss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Jacknn:
Pls is it true that the peeps that was sent message for Ndlea recruitment, the 5000 applicants are going to be automatically recruited at the said centre in Jo's after the work performance text/interview. Bkaux there was a time the president said ndlea would recruit 5000 peeps. Could it be that the 5000 been called for the work text after their success at the CBT Interview have automatically gotten the job and the work text is just a formality or there is more to it..pls I need clarification on this thanksss
Are you a SSCE holder or Graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obinnasvg: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning Tammy and nairalanders. Please this is urgent..any information about NITDA recruitment? Please I need answers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Ajibolaoi:
Federal College of Education Potiskum, Yobe. State. If u av a connection there, pls kindly push... something is about to happen underground.
id4sho:
A Friend
Ajibolaoi:
Federal College of Education Potiskum, Yobe. State. If u av a connection there, pls kindly push... something is about to happen underground.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2021
I saw this somewhere and though t I should share

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Good Day FAM,
Please is there any gist about the NSCDC 2019 recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Siddiq234: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello, Please any update on NIMASA APL yet

They've given APL for junior staff... they're yet to give APL for graduates

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello my people,

Please I need advice, A friend connect has a plug in Nigeria correctional Service.
so he ask this my guy if he would love to work there.

So my people what does working with NCS look like, in terms of

Career Progression
Working Conditions
Pay

?

His course of study is Microbiology
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vasgas:
Hello my people,

Please I need advice, A friend connect has a plug in Nigeria correctional Service.

Career Progression
Working Conditions
Pay

?

just like other paramilitary agencies the money is more than 100k that if he enter with degree,for career progression its depend on department they fix him,the service has been partition into two part,custodian and non custodian,when did he said the run will click
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
The pay is 121k gross. I've not seen any of there officers complain about welfare.
Vasgas:
Hello my people,

Career Progression
Working Conditions
Pay

?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
DANSANI2020:
just like other paramilitary agencies the money is more than 100k that if he enter with degree,for career progression its depend on department they fix him,the service has been partition into two part,custodian and non custodian,when did he said the run will click

No idea yet

But for a graduate of microbiology which department would the fix him?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Any information on NITDA please? Help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
DANSANI2020:

Bro, any latest Jeck about 2019 NSCDC recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Bro, any latest Jeck about 2019 NSCDC recruitment?
no for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moh99, Haleefah, Ibrochaka(m), RickyJesus, Kingdemu, oluxmondd2, kkkp, Teepy0392(f), dayo2hot, ParamilitaryII, asiwaju60, Nadingo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.