Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6207898 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Rogersmith:
Federal university of health science otukpo
Oh OK, have they shared appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sorry to digress a bit, has anyone worked with U&U electronics store in Port-Harcout in the past or has an idea how they much they pay. Is it a place worth giving a trial?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oroprince: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Vasgas:

Only call self can suffice.
Just put the matter for prayer

Congratulations in advance

Did u applied for FUSHO recruitment?
Please, any latest info on FUHSO recruitment? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
i heard that apl will be flying for fcsc monday 18th january.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Edward1994:
i heard that apl will be flying for fcsc monday 18th january.
That's good news, I thought someone spoke of FIRS apls flying this week aswell
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
FCTA is a goal. A friend collected his APL today.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hussen24:
Sorry to ask
is FCDA same as FCTA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
oroprince:
Please, any latest info on FUHSO recruitment? Thanks
nothing yet bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Vasgas:

Sorry to ask
is FCDA same as FCTA
Fcda is under Fcta
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
HooxJnr:

Honestly I don't have an idea about their salary or upfront. But one thing I am sure of is that, it is a very good place to work.

Thanks for the info am grateful cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
People waiting for firs apl should take their mind off it, if they call you you take it if didn't call you you take it. We move
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
henrymorebaba:
People waiting for firs apl should take their mind off it, if they call you you take it if didn't call you you take it. We move
Lol.....how many times would Nigerians keep on moving, baba leave we move yet(lol)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
So this group still dey. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
freddybonz:

That's good news, I thought someone spoke of FIRS apls flying this week aswell
...guess d person connect is not strong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tunsjimmy: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
TammyAnybody and fellow nairalanders please do you have any information concerning NITDA? I want to confirm something. Thanks

Please does anyone have information about NITDA? @ TammyAnybody, please any news about their APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
henrymorebaba:
ABI oooo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
kkkp:
. Shey u don. Collect ur APL forget us abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
kkkp:
How have you been?
I Sent you a mail some days ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
kkkp:
grin
kkkp:
Abba father, when?
God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2021
How is the salary like
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Ussydon:
FCTA is issuing APL...
do you have idea what their take home is?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2021
hotplate:
Depending on your qualification

60 something. BSC
80 something msc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Hussen24:
u sure say na ur friend or you are the person... Give us connect i take God beg u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Vasgas:
Depending on your qualification
60 something. BSC 80 something msc
alright thanks for the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
OjogbonSkilash:
Sorry to digress a bit, has anyone worked with U&U electronics store in Port-Harcout in the past or has an idea how they much they pay. Is it a place worth giving a trial?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good afternoon all, please anyone with information on COREN pay structure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
kkkp:
person that had finished cooking, we say day don dark, me DAT js start my cooking will say D's early morning, yes d group de, ur luck come, be an elder here to give us information or show us legit connect DAT God used to help u so DAT e can help others too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by roteamee: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good evening house.pls does anybody have an idea of the pay for assistant manager cadre in Niger delta power holding/NIPP. do they have good allowances and upfront?
TammyAnybody,pls I need ur help on this 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
roteamee:
Good evening house.pls does anybody have an idea of the pay for assistant manager cadre in Niger delta power holding/NIPP. do they have good allowances and upfront?
TammyAnybody,pls I need ur help on this 1
i dont know their salary but I no for sure its a good place to work. I know one of their managers and boy she is rich AF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
hotplate:
#70k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
yahmaid04:
i dont know their salary but I no for sure its a good place to work. I know one of their managers and boy she is rich AF

Normally manager suppose rich na. base on some runnings he they control

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohabdul, Oluwaseundami, Usangchris and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.