Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6205132 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Towma:

What about civil service commissioners? Can they help? Is their own connect strong enough? Thanks, am asking cos I want to ask one for help.
Yes he can help you, he has the power 100%

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Recently facilitated by a federal Honourable member for his constituent...

Forget the date....it was back dated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Facilitated by a Senator...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pdirac: 3:49am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good day Tammy, I've wanted to ask, please, what is the meaning of/implication/rationale behind a backdated APL?
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Facilitated by a Senator...
any information regarding NCC and SEC please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Really? Are you sure?

Please can I send u a PM?

Tcn will recruit this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Remember Me Oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Pdirac:

Good day Tammy, I've wanted to ask, please, what is the meaning of/implication/rationale behind a backdated APL?these your grammar plenty most APL that is backdated in any organisation might be the person have either being dismissed or he or she is not longer in to the services. So using that reference number to give any one the job and the year's his spends into the service you will continued from there not under recruitment
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Good morning guys... Just asking and comperism between.

(1) Nigerian custom service
(2) NCDMB
(3) FIRS
(4) NECO

Interms of carrier growth, warfare. And other entitlement which one is better... asking for a friend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Incoming....

To the best of my knowledge so far, legislators from the North gives more concerns to their constituents in terms of employment than their counterparts in the South...

More reason why I'm dropping APL here is to help you guys to boost morale and will be glad if others can emulate same.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2021
mohisd:

(2) NCDMB
(3) FIRS
(4) NECO

Interms of carrier growth, warfare. And other entitlement which one is better... asking for a friend
Join Army or Amotekun

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2021
NDIC APL was the one issued in early last year...

For those asking for College of Education Psyy, below is a sample

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emvicks2(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Any new about NCDMB?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Incoming....

To the best of my knowledge so far, legislators from the North gives more concerns to their constituents in terms of employment than their counterparts in the South...

More reason why I'm dropping APL here is to help you guys to boost morale and will be glad if others can emulate same.
Morale High grin
TammyAnybody:
Incoming....

Morale High
#WEMOVE

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

I believe this people might have resumed since 2019 if I guess right or the appointment letter backdated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
NCDMB
mohisd:

(2) NCDMB
(3) FIRS
(4) NECO

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Good day friends,

Please, does anyone know when Federal University of Health Sciences (FUHSO) Otukpo will recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

please do you have any info about civil depence recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asquare84:

I believe this people might have resumed since 2019 if I guess right or the appointment letter backdated

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Yes
Tammy abeg, do you have an idea when nerc are recruiting or any agency under ministry of power , please your response will be highly regarded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
please oo, I need update on CBN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is there much difference between nerc and nemsa salary scale and bonuses, as both are quite similar in their duties? undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joedominic723:
you have been updated more than 3 times by different persons.
Is it that you are not seeing the mentions or you just don't believe them..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
nuradeen011:

please do you have any info about civil depence recruitment

No information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
chinwezdasilva:
Tammy abeg, do you have an idea when nerc are recruiting or any agency under ministry of power , please your response will be highly regarded

No information yet...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=99024820]

No .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

No information yet...
please can I private chat you please I’m on something right now, and would need your assistance please , though I sent you a message on your email please kindly respond or you can give me a direct contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Teeeecash:
you have been updated more than 3 times by different persons.
Is it that you are not seeing the mentions or you just don't believe them..
I could only see one. I asked about a rumoured awaiting list, no 1 responded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good day my people, please I need FCC commissioner of Katsina, Kano, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe, Borno, zamfara, Bauchi, I need their phone numbers please... I listed all in case you have any one, please!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joedominic723:
Some did medical this week.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Some did medical this week.
please do you know any recruitment currently in FCC stage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
nuradeen011:
please do you know any recruitment currently in FCC stage
I don't know sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HARI33, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Mohisah and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.