Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213448 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmartt(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Someone should please help with Ondo FCC commissioner number

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Montero4ril: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2021
When will TCN TCN recruit.
elaino:
lol... I was telling someone here that NCS salary has been upgraded to FIRS salary scale, they were arguing. If it's some kind of information, I have but who will help me is what I'm still praying for.
Happy Valentine’s day my people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Kmartt:
Someone should please help with Ondo FCC commissioner number

You've really been on this matter for long and no one has helped with it.

Does it mean no one has it here?

Anyways, I'll advise you to go their office and submit your CV and other documents. You can talk with his secretary. I never even see anybody wey come out talk say FCC commissioner number don help am get job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Seankelly:

Greetings Sir Edward, please any updates regarding FCSC to be precise MFA/BPP recruitment and APL?
Is urgent please)))
Thanks and God bless, awaits your swift response.......
Nothing for now sir... i have no idea what is going on there again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2021
id4sho:
NSITF,
overheard some top dogs talking about it.
I feel it's released or about to, talk to your contacts for follow-up.

#my2cents
Please share some light on this biko some of us submitted CV there since last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2021
PaperTubes1:

Please sir can you help so that I will be paying you once I start collecting salary?

Your desperation shouldn't lead you to that cheap scam ...Avoid that dude

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
@ShadowM and tammyanybody any idea when NSITF will share APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JMystique(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Hello guys. Please any idea of the starting salary for NERC? I got a connect last year which I believe is legit(paid) and they said the recruitment was going to happen early this year does anyone have any other info on that? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Applications ended last year June.

sahjury:
Sister this NCMBD recruitment is it replacement or there is a site to apply if yes please help with the website if some1 is to go submit CV pls indicate the process thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Amen!! God will answer us all in due time

Vesseled:

God of will settle you ma. I also applied for the NCDMB role. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2021
gentlejoe1992:

Morning, I sent u a pm. Please check ur mail.
hello how far abt NDIC APL pls . Any update about the recent medicals.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
OcVoice:

You've really been on this matter for long and no one has helped with it.

Does it mean no one has it here?

Anyways, I'll advise you to go their office and submit your CV and other documents. You can talk with his secretary. I never even see anybody wey come out talk say FCC commissioner number don help am get job.
You just said the bitter honest truth. If its possible for you to meet him in person maybe that would be better otherwise calling them some might even tell u that is not in their capacity to give job. mine told me when i called him to submit my credentials at his office when i told him I've already done that he said thats all that if their is any vacancy related to my field of study they'll let me know, it's almost 6 months now am still hoping and praying that something happens soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Pls if u have a connect, help out and we work with payment when my APL is out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
He said, "the only language he understand is money". Werey grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
fait10:
people with strong and genuine connections/slots don't talk too much and shalaye like u just did now. They just drop their link and move. grin grin angry angry angry
gbam, he doesn't know that..
People with genuine connections know dy talk plenty, infact people looking for job too much pass make them dy advertise online.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
bukhety:
He actually wanted to delete his posts but could not grin grin
We're likely to recruit interns. Abeg which company or agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Seeker123:

We're likely to recruit interns. Abeg which company or agency?
Na one WhatsApp group wey I dey, they post vacancies. But na mostly private o.

As copied from the group

We are likely recruiting for interns soon
If you’d like to join our team through this means, send an email to internship@zapphaireevents.com.. (Lagos peeps)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
bukhety:

Na one WhatsApp group wey I dey, they post vacancies. But na mostly private o.

As copied from the group

We are likely recruiting for interns soon
If you’d like to join our team through this means, send an email to internship@zapphaireevents.com.. (Lagos peeps)
Okay. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Iyajelili:

Like someone said, be humble.
Mummy Jelili angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Even at the height of pandemic/lockdown, they were still issuing letter.

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Someone asked me about the salary pay for National Atomic Energy Commission..

I have got something for you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
Actually there is no proof that the guy has scam anyone on this forum and his post that was posted here was in 2018 asking for help and himself confirm that he also want to buy a slot for himself, although we need to be careful and at the same time we should not just tag someone as a scammer if it has not being confirmed, as we all know that he might be advertising and if the slot is sold, he will be given commission.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Someone asked me about the salary pay for National Atomic Energy Commission..

I have got something for you.
Good morning boss, you sight AMCON APL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zoulyadaini(m), Elisadams23, Haleefah, RickyJesus, Maiturare1, Jazberry1, taiwodasilva and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.