Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192282 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
The Federal Government has begun the verification of employees of non-core Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) in Abuja.

Mrs Anne Atta, the Director, Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS),

Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HOCSF), made this known on Monday in a statement issued by Mr Abdulganiyu Aminu, Director, Press, Office of HOCSF.

According to Atta, the exercise is meant to capture all Human Resource records of non-core employees of the concerned MDAs.

READ ALSO:Gbajabiamila congratulates Okonjo-Iweala on emergence as WTO DGShe noted that the exercise was about the credibility of the records that would help the government in planning.

“This is to ensure a successful exercise, the host Parastatals and Agencies are requested to accord necessary support and cooperation to officers delegated for this exercise.

“The exercise, which commenced today, Monday, Feb. 15, is expected to end on Feb. 26,” she said.

Vanguard News Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.
Please I have no connect,I am in Anambra state and have applied for unizik job many times I really need that job academic or non academic. Please anyone with strong connection should get to me thanks.08034833301[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2021
daben1:
nne good evening o, wetin I do you self, you just Dey snub me like say no be the same air we Dey breath, I Don quote you tire, good evening once again.
angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Not yet issued but still in process..
bro!, 'm jx curious. an uncle of mine is still assuring me of APL from NIS despite not being shortlisted for the CBT exam, is it possible ?, or he is just getting my hopes high because he is so sure in his statement and he has a good seat in FCT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Joedominic723:
bro!, 'm jx curious. an uncle of mine is still assuring me of APL from NIS despite not being shortlisted for the CBT exam, is it possible ?, or he is just getting my hopes high because he is so sure in his statement and he has a good seat in FCT

Very possible as long as you apply for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Not yet issued but still in process..
Please sir, any news on NUC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isah2006: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

please, nne any latest news about FIRS APL? Thank you you in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2021
daben1:
nne good evening o, wetin I do you self, you just Dey snub me like say no be the same air we Dey breath, I Don quote you tire, good evening once again.
you did nothing to me sir just that I have been very much busy this days and hardly come online like before.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
isah2006:
please, nne any latest news about FIRS APL? Thank you you in anticipation
Some people I know personally got Apl not far ago and others will still get but depend on your connection.

Good morning sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Some people I know personally got Apl not far ago and others will still get but depend on your connection.

Good morning sir.
You're doing well. God bless you for updating us

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Godrocks:
do u have any of the FCC commissioners number I need this NCDMB die o

The commissioners won't give this kind of jobs for just anybody, remember they have children,relatives from his side and wives side and villagers.

Calling this FCC commissioners on phone is not the best way(from my own understanding) visit them personally with a little gift from there you have created a good relationship for yourself and your family members.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Iyajelili:

cool Good morning

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
Pls is there anyone with NPA update on when they are sharing or about to share APLs?

cc:
Nwanyiogwashi
Tammyanybody et al
NPA APL would've come out last year but due to what the protesters I can't really say for now. I will update you on when the letter come out,some are expecting letters through the minister of transport.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crownofwealth(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning gentlemen. Please what is the salary for an Assistant Superintendent of Customs. Just want to know so as to make a well informed decision. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
you did nothing to me sir just that I have been very much busy this days and hardly come online like before.
Good morning madam
I sent u message just now kindly reply...Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

For real??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
How do I DM you please?

Regarding the above can we chat 08135901820?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
NPA APL would've come out last year but due to what the protesters I can't really say for now. I will update you on when the letter come out,some are expecting letters through the minister of transport.
NIMASA fa! cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2021
magaji700:

Thanks bro.

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raudha(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
cool Good morning
Good morning, please anything regarding NNRA?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Raudha:

Good morning, please anything regarding NNRA?
Thank you.

Which one is NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
mutholibbola:

Which one is NNRA?
Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Iyajelili:

In Phyno's voice "ima na nwata ahu bu authe"
As in, the babe is authe "ntic"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugofr(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning, please, any update on REA or TCN.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
thanks for the response, Abeg no forget me o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The commissioners won't give this kind of jobs for just anybody, remember they have children,relatives from his side and wives side and villagers.

Calling this FCC commissioners on phone is not the best way(from my own understanding) visit them personally with a little gift from there you have created a good relationship for yourself and your family members.
ok thanks but how about house of reps from the same state but different constituency which NCDMB is under his committee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Something is already happening Uniport, Admin officers

[qquote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=99094594]Something will happen in uniport and unizik soon cool people with connect should connect fast faster fastest cool[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Two NCDMB slots was given out last year so non for now.

Nwanyiogwashi biko mere nwanne gi nwanyi ebere. I need your help life has not been easy with me. help me secure a federal government job. at least reply me and give me home. God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2021
ugofr:
Good morning, please, any update on REA or TCN.

I heard on good authority that REA issued some letters recently.... Some are yet to be issued though.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Lemateak:
Something is already happening Uniport, Admin officers

[qquote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=99094594]Something will happen in uniport and unizik soon cool people with connect should connect fast faster fastest cool

Yes grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Godrocks:
ok thanks but how about house of reps from the same state but different constituency which NCDMB is under his committee
If you have good relationship with the person is possible.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Montero4ril: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2021
What about TCN. Is likenthat place is a secret cult agency with no info. Do u have any updates about TCN
elaino:

I heard on good authority that REA issued some letters recently.... Some are yet to be issued though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubibond(m), Hannahsandra, Yustyle(m), Chulluko(m), RickyJesus and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.