Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192625 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umunedeboy:
You will hear from your mother soon.
If you can talk to her mother you wouldn't have been part of this thread, your case would have been settled far back.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
House if you are in river state please go and submit your CV in uniport.
Wow. You're an awesome lady. We need more of your likes in this country! God bless you abundantly. That Umunedeguy or whatever his name is got nothing on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zjescomltd(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
pls nairalander, hitherto i finished my nysc last year I've not been able to facilitate a job for myself. to be candid life has been very frustrating that sometimes I wish I had never went to school considering the high level of demand from family and society. I graduated from unizik, awka. you never can tell whom God may use to bless you. thanks to whom may deem fit to help and may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
mohisd:
Boss, howfar? How have you been? Shey na you dey give us updates as regards FIRS? Any latest abeg? As it seems issuance of APL has died down a little.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cossycute:
Senior staff
everything ends soon....get ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
asaleh96:
I'm honestly not happy to hear that nothing has come forth for you. I pray that God infinite mercy provide you guys with a very good job soon. Abeg don't go into solitude, continue to speak put, hopefully God will touch someone's heart to come to your aide. Please if one has a means to help, please and please consider Heineken and Folahanmi19 these guys have been here for long and have been pushing hard.
it shall be well with you boss. Thanks bro. I appreciate this. We all God won't shame us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Please does anyone know the salary structure of National obstetric fistula center
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2021
That FIRS update is very important
elaino:
Boss, howfar? How have you been? Shey na you dey give us updates as regards FIRS? Any latest abeg? As it seems issuance of APL has died down a little.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2021
insperyadyou:
There are over 11 slots needed for a FG permanent job. The job will commence by March. It is based on a very strong connection. If you read Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Building/ Building Technology/Building Engineering inbox me. Since I reside in abuja, it willbe easier to deal with such people. Other details on the job and other requirements willbe discussed outside of this place

If you are trying to waste people time or plan to dupe them please stop it now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2021
mutholibbola:

there is no need for you to be pessimistic, post like this stops people from trying to help others. Because once they announce themselves, people tag it scam or duping or wasting of people's time.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Whiterose21:

I listened to the program, they said she corners everything, especially the top agencies like NNPC, CBN, NDIC, NIMASA, NCC, DPR etc.. that she keeps it for her people.
Update us after the program.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
Good morning fellow Job Seekers,

I called my State FCC last night, and politely ask if there are any available slot so he can help me and other Job Seekers in the state, He laughed and told me that, for now, there's nothing on ground, but he will be on the lookout.

I was shocked because I wasn't expecting him to be this calm and understanding, then I cracked some of my dried jokes and he laughed again before bidding me goodnight.

What could be the reason for such show of understanding?

Could it be I called at the right time the wife prepared his delicious meal?

Why is there nothing on ground for we over here in the South but Adamu and Shehu from the North always get something on ground without getting to pay CONNECTION fee?
If you are from Delta state just commot mind from that una FCC commissioner.
E get why.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Kai. Its sad, but the truth is this group na cruise site now. All I see is cruise! Big ups to Tammyanybody for the info! Make all man keep their head up. This life na Life. Make we dey live am. E go sweet. E go soft soon. Very soon! Make all of us put this thought for our head. We go all dey alright!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
If you are from Delta state just commot mind from that una FCC commissioner.
E get why.
I am from Delta, please tell me why... I would like to know sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
I am from Delta, please tell me why... I would like to know sir.
If you are from Igbo speaking part of Delta state just erase your mind but if you are from central carry go.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
If you are from Igbo speaking part of Delta state just erase your mind but if you are from central carry go.
The voice of the man sounds like Prof Sagay, and I don't think he is from Delta Central neither is he a detribalised Deltan.

I am from Delta North.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2021
mutholibbola:

. Nobody wants to dupe anybody here. In a bid to render some assistance, some people will insult you and use all manner of unprintable names on you. For now nobody should send any inbox to me again. In case yours is not read or responded to, it may be as a result of many people already attended to. Thank you. God will help us all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
The voice of the man sounds like Prof Sagay, and I don't think he is from Delta Central neither is he a detribalised Deltan.

I am from Delta North.
OK
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

I am from Delta North.
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Who tell you that people from the North don't pay to buy job slot?
It's the same thing all over o.
YourMajesty:
Good morning fellow Job Seekers,

I called my State FCC last night, and politely ask if there are any available slot so he can help me and other Job Seekers in the state, He laughed and told me that, for now, there's nothing on ground, but he will be on the lookout.

I was shocked because I wasn't expecting him to be this calm and understanding, then I cracked some of my dried jokes and he laughed again before bidding me goodnight.

What could be the reason for such show of understanding?

Could it be I called at the right time the wife prepared his delicious meal?

Why is there nothing on ground for we over here in the South but Adamu and Shehu from the North always get something on ground without getting to pay CONNECTION fee?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Tabawababy:
What do you mean by Adamu and Shehu from the north? Hope not a subtle tribal jab? You can state your points without travelling that route.. Such will do nothing but to break the peace we've been enjoying in here.
Ni ma dai I kinda felt insulted when I read that.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2021
akeye81:
Who tell you that people from the North don't pay to buy job slot?
It's the same thing all over o.
Not a tribalist bro, but it is very rare.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
Mai gidà, please don't read meaning to that.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
The tribalism in that post is obvious. Mutane sai a slow walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Good morning all.

Please we are still on the lookout for opportunities.. if anyone can help me out with any govt job, pls kindly do hit me up. I will reply u almost immediately. Thank u and remain blessed. Do have a nice day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tabawababy(f): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2021
SuleimanKano:
The tribalism in that post is obvious. Mutane sai a slow walahi.
Don't mind him. And he had the guts to insult me for calling him out. Wai gani suke mune matsalar su.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I will keep the house updated but if you get in don't mess up with female students tongue

Let me get in first smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olalekan27 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.