Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212326 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ursamajor: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2021
insperyadyou:
There are over 11 slots needed for a FG permanent job. The job will commence by March. It is based on a very strong connection. If you read Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Building/ Building Technology/Building Engineering inbox me. Since I reside in abuja, it willbe easier to deal with such people. Other details on the job and other requirements willbe discussed outside of this place
I just messaged you. I studied Quantity Surveying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crownofwealth(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
If you are from Delta state just commot mind from that una FCC commissioner.
E get why.
Watin ANAUGHE do u boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2021
*Vacancies at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State*

The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of:

1. Bursar
2. College Librarian
3. Registrar
4. Professor
5. Senior Lecturer
6. Lecturer I
7. Lecturer II
8. Assistant Lecturer
9. Graduate Assistant
10. Technologist I
11. Technologist II
12. Director College Health Service
13. Director Physical Planning and Works
14. Chief Procurement Officer
15. Chief Security Officer
16. College Legal & Industrial Relations Officer
17. Principal Assistant Registrar
18. Senior Assistant Registrar
19. Confidential Secretary I
20. Confidential Secretary II
21. Chief Accountant
22. Principal Accountant
23. Network Engineer II
24. Network Administrator II
25. Network Administrator I

*Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.*

*Please share to other WhatsApp groups*

*Click Here To Apply:*
https://www.recruitmenttable.com/vacancies-at-the-federal-college-of-education-technical-umunze-anambra-state/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Tabawababy:
Don't mind him. And he had the guts to insult me for calling him out. Wai gani suke mune matsalar su.

Baa haka bane. All he is trying to say is that a northerner will help a fellow northerner without asking for a dime(I have seen it many times) but go to the people from south, you must pay them before they give you any job.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Quinex2:
*Vacancies at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State*

The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of:

1. Bursar
2. College Librarian
3. Registrar
4. Professor
5. Senior Lecturer
6. Lecturer I
7. Lecturer II
8. Assistant Lecturer
9. Graduate Assistant
10. Technologist I
11. Technologist II
12. Director College Health Service
13. Director Physical Planning and Works
14. Chief Procurement Officer
15. Chief Security Officer
16. College Legal & Industrial Relations Officer
17. Principal Assistant Registrar
18. Senior Assistant Registrar
19. Confidential Secretary I
20. Confidential Secretary II
21. Chief Accountant
22. Principal Accountant
23. Network Engineer II
24. Network Administrator II
25. Network Administrator I

*Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.*

*Please share to other WhatsApp groups*

*Click Here To Apply:*
https://www.recruitmenttable.com/vacancies-at-the-federal-college-of-education-technical-umunze-anambra-state/
God bless you ma... Will definitely share with my friends at Awka.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Lol
These are all assumptions bro.
The same mentality that everyone on the streets in the south have about North and Northerners
YourMajesty:
Not a tribal jab as you try to see it with your NL mentality....

It's the pure FACT ma'am.

Inà kwà nà
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Sammyimpostor:

Baa haka bane. All he is trying to say is that a northerner will help a fellow northerner without asking for a dime(I have seen it many times) but go to the people from south, you must pay them before they give you any job.
Nà gode sú sai...

She and some of her friends here misinterpreted it completely.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Tabawababy:
I thought I was dealing with a sensible human not knowing you are a pathetic tribal bigot. Adious
Sister, be calming down please. No matter how you try to deny it, there's truth in what he said. I served in the North and I saw how Northerners were being favoured against their Southern counterparts.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
He's lucky.. You have retired.. If it was the old Tabawababy kiss

Tabawababy:
Lafiya kalau. I'll let the insult slide just for peace to reign. Next time you might not be this lucky. Na barka lafiya
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
God bless you ma... Will definitely share with my friends at Awka.
Bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2021
akeye81:
Lol
These are all assumptions bro.
The same mentality that everyone on the streets in the south have about North and Northerners
Assumptions you say? cheesy

Abeg any news from your end about Job openings?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
I laugh in Kanuri
People dey run package for everywhere.
Northerners might not not always come out to talk about it though. Even me, I dey pursue one right now.
Sammyimpostor:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
I'm also looking for one bro
YourMajesty:
Assumptions you say? cheesy

Abeg any news from your end about Job openings?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
The problem I have with some of you Southerners is you just sit down and assumed things even TammyAnyhbody made that assumptions which is very very wrong.

Those people you see getting slots from the northern senators, members, FCC commissioners and the likes are mostly their close relations or party members and not the average northerners.

It is always important to understand things before you make assumptions or conclusions. Make una dey calm down o because things aren't actually the way you think they are o..
YourMajesty:
Good morning fellow Job Seekers,

I called my State FCC last night, and politely ask if there are any available slot so he can help me and other Job Seekers in the state, He laughed and told me that, for now, there's nothing on ground, but he will be on the lookout.

I was shocked because I wasn't expecting him to be this calm and understanding, then I cracked some of my dried jokes and he laughed again before bidding me goodnight.

What could be the reason for such show of understanding?

Could it be I called at the right time the wife prepared his delicious meal?

Why is there nothing on ground for we over here in the South but Adamu and Shehu from the North always get something on ground without getting to pay CONNECTION fee?

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
akeye81:
I'm also looking for one bro
Look for two abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Some of you no need job at all if not you'll be less concerned about tribalism.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
Not a tribal jab as you try to see it with your NL mentality....

It's the pure FACT ma'am.

Inà kwà nà
Baba i just sent u a pm make we reason. I'm Deltan too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2021
with due respect @ur majesty, there is nothing wrong with ur point but u got d presentation wrong when u said ADAMU and SHEHU, personally I have heard non-northerners in d part of d country where I stay insult people as Adamu when they act unintelligently and is a known fact even though Adamu is a name. I assume u didn't read meaning to this but wen u said 'U GUYS are ALWAYS QUICK to VIOLENCE' u then got it COMPLETELY WRONG. A simple sorry would have settled d matter nd prevented d 2nd instance. @tabawababy plz take it easy 2 wrongs can't make a right. To everyone who felt insulted by that post SORRY and plz let's move. we have enjoyed a peaceful and united thread here despite our ethnic, religious and social differences. its worth been guarded.
NB; I'm not a Northerner.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
IghravweIG:

Baba i just sent u a pm make we reason. I'm Deltan too.
Good morning sir, I can't access my email... Kindly send me a WhatsApp message.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:
with due respect @ur majesty, there is nothing wrong with ur point but u got d presentation wrong when u said ADAMU and SHEHU, personally I have heard non-northerners in d part of d country where I stay insult people as Adamu when they act unintelligently and is a known fact even though Adamu is a name. I assume u didn't read meaning to this but wen u said 'U GUYS are ALWAYS QUICK to VIOLENCE' u then got it COMPLETELY WRONG. A simple sorry would have settled d matter nd prevented d 2nd instance. @tabawababy plz take it easy 2 wrongs can't make a right. To everyone who felt insulted by that post SORRY and plz let's move. we have enjoyed a peaceful and united thread here despite our ethnic, religious and social differences. its worth been guarded.
please if your are within Abuja listen to barrekete family

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:
My presentation were based on FACT and nothing more, if anyone feels offended, then he/she should report me.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2021
abeg make una help me with NCDMB ES Engr simbi wabote phone number na, biko.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2021
kzubyar:
please if your are within Abuja listen to barrekete family
On it now
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
My presentation were based on FACT and nothing more, if anyone feels offended, then he/she should report me.

Thank you.
oga, fact or no fact, there was no need for you to use names.

Southerners use the name ADAMU to describe an unintelligent person.
Moreso you could had made your comment without making reference to northerners.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Newly established Federal polytechnic in Enugu and cross river imwill soon take off this year.I will keep the house updated they start recruitment for academic and non academic staff.

Good morning madam
Please I won't mind a lecturing job or any...I studied public Administration

I have also being sending you a pm...thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by piper20(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
insperyadyou:
There are over 11 slots needed for a FG permanent job. The job will commence by March. It is based on a very strong connection. If you read Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Building/ Building Technology/Building Engineering inbox me. Since I reside in abuja, it willbe easier to deal with such people. Other details on the job and other requirements willbe discussed outside of this place
Please I studied quantity surveying, My email is okenwajb@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
nasiest:
The problem I have with some of you Southerners is you just sit down and assumed things even TammyAnyhbody made that assumptions which is very very wrong.

Those people you see getting slots from the northern senators, members, FCC commissioners and the likes are mostly their close relations or party members and not the average northerners.

It is always important to understand things before you make assumptions or conclusions. Make una dey calm down o because things aren't actually the way you think they are o..
Yes, tell them please. Things are not as Southerners thought they were anymore. The competition is terribly stiff even in the north. And all those appointment letters from Senators, Ministers DGs all goes to their relatives and children of their political allies which I believe is the same in the southern part. Only on a very rare occasion can those elites help a complete stranger.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Teeeecash:
oga, fact or no fact, there was no need for you to use names.

Southerners use the name ADAMU to describe an unintelligent person.
Moreso you could had made your comment without making reference to northerners.

I have made my comment, like I said, if you feel offended by it and want to attack me based on what I said, you are free to report me.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Moha7(m), aliuzalkay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.