Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6187518 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Newly established Federal polytechnic in Enugu and cross river imwill soon take off this year.I will keep the house updated they start recruitment for academic and non academic staff.
God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
House please try and submit your CV in uniport.
Wow! I love your spirit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2021
kzubyar:
please if your are within Abuja listen to barrekete family
Tell us the outcome

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2021
kzubyar:
please if your are within Abuja listen to barrekete family
I'm not within Abj but I just watched d live video on YouTube.
The chairman wasn't available as she said she needs d approval of d SGF to be there. The presenter agreed with d commissioners to fix a date when she eventually gets 2him so herself and d aggrieved commissioners will be present to resolve issues while he mediates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Newly established Federal polytechnic in Enugu and cross river imwill soon take off this year.I will keep the house updated they start recruitment for academic and non academic staff.

Babes please remember me in your paradise o. I have B.Sc Accounting and M.Sc Accounting. Seriously in need of any Federal government job.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
But I don't see anything coming out of it since this issue had gone through d senate without a way forward, mind u d commissioners say they don't want her removed but want certain things corrected including allowing them to do their job. I might be wrong but it may end up been a fight for slots and once she does the needful we would no longer be in the know. I like d kebbi FCC commissioner sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:
But I don't see anything coming out of it since this issue had gone through d senate without a way forward, mind u d commissioners say they don't want her removed but want certain things corrected including allowing them to do their job. I might be wrong but it may end up been a fight for slots and once she does the needful we would no longer be in the know. I like d kebbi FCC commissioner sha.

They're all meant to have slots, it's totally unfair if she takes both A-list and Z-list agency all to herself.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:

An Intelligent Man, well composed and marshaling his points with clarity. It was very nice listening to him. Kebbi State should be proud of him!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:
I don't think all the commissioners is against the chairman.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
That Kwara woman (the FCC Chairman) bin dey fu*k up, no be today. I remember there was a time my FCC Commissioner tried all means to get even just one slot from this woman for me, this woman prevented it from happening.

If they can remove her, they should please do that quick. She too dey fu*k up.
But some commissioners are still getting slots.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
But some commissioners are still getting slots.
Most of them are not getting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WestAfricaan: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WestAfricaan: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
That Kwara woman (the FCC Chairman) bin dey fu*k up, no be today. I remember there was a time my FCC Commissioner tried all means to get even just one slot from this woman for me, this woman prevented it from happening.

Please do you have her number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

lol, how did you know she prevented it from happening.

Maybe your state commissioner just put you for slope grin to stop disturbing him.

Most of the points raised by the aggrieved commissioners wasn't about slots, it was about them getting involved in the day to day activities of the commission.

And they never mentioned that she cornered all the slots, they only said she granted waivers without informing them.
Infact kebbi and kogi commissioners mentioned that they are not there for slots, they are only there to do there jobs by representing the people of their respective states

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gabicon20:
i like the way ordinary Ahmed handled the issue. He knows you can't just hear from one side and begin to give verdicts, when he saw that it was starting to get personal, he stopped them talking, instead he wants to mediate on the issue.
And it won't be on air or television.

He wants them to settle it quietly and he will be the mediator.

That man sabi work.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foxriver8: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
foxriver8:
Please does anyone here knows the benefits and risks associated with working with NDLEA? Urgent please
can be deadly

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

You're trying to be funny, I guess?
funny as in how?, I no understand this fellow oo. do I look like a comedian to u?. I need the number, my bro said he needs it to call him from their office direct as in there is no close alliance BTW them like dat

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
I don't think all the commissioners is against the chairman.

Pls do you know if the Enugu state commissioner was against her?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Looking down on people is endemic for some. You said you need a number, I quoted you that you should send me a pm. You ignored it. I went out my way to send you a pm, you replied by saying hi, na me go con dey explain what you need again? Attitude can make a difference. It is well!

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foxriver8: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
id4sho:

can be deadly

How pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please anyone with any link to a private organisation in Ibadan, I relocated recently to Ibadan, I need assistance in getting a job in Ibadan. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
sirjakez:
Please anyone with any link to a private organisation in Ibadan, I relocated recently to Ibadan, I need assistance in getting a job in Ibadan. Thank you

Experienced Accountants / Experienced Store officers are urgently needed for employment in a reputable poultry establishment in Ibadan.

Requirements:
Candidates must possess more than two years experience in the above advertised positions, ability to make good use of Microsoft office packages especially Microsoft excel sheets, email, etc, should be between the age range of 25-45 years old, and preferably should reside in Ibadan.

Interested candidates who meet the above stated requirements should forward updated CV's to tonia@agrited.net from now till Monday 22nd February 2021.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

According to her, they were cliques but when she tried advising her about her activities, she then backed her off. As it is now everybody dey their lane.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by piper20(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

her paddy paddy b4, but nw they are at loggerheads
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
avsadeeq0:
if you're in kaduna go and submit ur cv in Bank of Agriculture
Thanks for the update.

Cc; Tabawababy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tabawababy:
Don't mind him. And he had the guts to insult me for calling him out. Wai gani suke mune matsalar su.
Bar dan rainar hankali...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
NIS has commence sending text messages and mails to candidates,
there will be screening and medicals in Kaduna on Saturday so you should holla your connects if possible.
My personal person received text message few days ago and the person wasn’t present during the exams last year nor applied at all.

Best of luck.........

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pls is it true that they will put someone that applied for non academic staff on probation before it is permanent or is not all civil service job pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gensanusi(m), Moniter0, Jazberry1, Gboy4444, maingate27, Jamodeen95(m), nwaduto, ODOGWUMALAY50 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.