Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213148 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you apply for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board mail me.

good evening ma, please I didn't apply any hope for me. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taper: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello sis, please check your mail I just sent u a mail. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Quinex2:
She already asked you to do so.

Oh.. Thanks ma'am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I didn't apply for this. If it touches your heart, kindly help me, I need a job badly. I applied to FUPRE but haven't heard from them. Will greatly appreciate help to get into any agency. God bless you as you do Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
cool
Good to have you back sis.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please I applied for NCDMB too.
I'm in your DM.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Evening ma, please I just sent you an email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Houston17:

Oh.. Thanks ma'am
So sorry, I actually confused your monicker for the other guy. Sorry about that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Quinex2:
So sorry, I actually confused your monicker for the other guy. Sorry about that.

It's fine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening, Nwanyiogwashi. Please, send me an Email request. I have sent to you several times but you never acknowledged. I did apply for the NCDMB job. Or relate with me on obinnakingsley2015@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
a lot of people applied NCDMB..
mails for the next stage has dropped
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Taper:

Hello sis, please check your mail I just sent u a mail. Thanks
please help me with Nwanyiogwashi email address
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elveera(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening sis...I did apply and I just sent you a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Quinex2:
I didn't apply for this. If it touches your heart, kindly help me, I need a job badly. I applied to FUPRE but haven't heard from them. Will greatly appreciate help to get into any agency. God bless you as you do Ma.
I sent a mail request
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I did. I am in your mail already with my full details. Thanks so much
Congratulations in advance brother. God that's about to do yours Will do mine and many others here too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingdave1: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening just sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
+1 wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good evening house, someone should help me with Nwanyiogwashi email address.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KreScendo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nwanyi Oma,

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

I applied for NCDMB and I have sent you a mail.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mykcool:

I sent a mail request
All right sir. Let me check right away.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Good evening house, someone should help me with Nwanyiogwashi email address.

Send her a pm instead. Click on her username, then scroll down and click on "send E-mail message to username"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pls I applied for the job and just mailed you ma. My family and i will forever appreciate you ma. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donplus1: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Email sent my lady, kindly check and revert.
Many thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

Send her a pm instead. Click on her username, then scroll down and click on "send E-mail message to username"
I have tried that several times to no avail. Help me please, if you have it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
yusufdayo1:

According to my source, the slot goes for 1.6million
Lol, imagine paying that amount for a job of about 70k.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
You'll have to wait for her to decide whether or not to respond, it's at her discretion. That's the way the mailing was made

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbdulAkpan:

To no avail, meaning it's not sending or she didn't reply? I don't have it. I'm just trying to help you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mykcool:

I sent a mail request
Replied sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Managed to submit my CV at Bank of Agriculture after the security almost didn't allow me enter. pls anymore information regarding this ?

cc sadeeq
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Madam I don mail you. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good evening my sister, I have sent you a mail, kindly check It.

Nwanyiogwashi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolsat(m), Lucasinho(m), scuba3(m), Gboy4444, Julius223pounds(m), Slimkkkk, churchillsheddy(m), teekay22, Cas49(m), SmartNYSC, Hardey10(m), orgnite(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.