Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6211501 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol.....this one everyone is sending her mail for ncdmb who she want come answer, anyways I applied too just incase

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you apply for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board mail me.
I applied too. Please can I mail u?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Send me an email to one person and more than 10 people and counting have mailed her.

May Almighty God answer our prayers soon and send helpers to each and every one of us (ameen).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yea... I applied. I just sent you an email please reply. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pls what's her email address??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
freddybonz:
Lol.....this one everyone is sending her mail for ncdmb who she want come answer, anyways I applied too just incase
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pls someone asked about FIRS apl earlier if anyone can come out dis month or early next month, so does anyone one have a clue about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iyajelili:
Send me an email to one person and more than 10 people and counting have mailed her.

May Almighty God answer our prayers soon and send helpers to each and every one of us (ameen).
cheesy grin
At this point people are desperate, knowing how these recruitments go.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iyajelili:

Amen oo....

My destiny helpers locate me oo.

I need help with NITDA or NASRDA.

I applied for NCDMB too.

Ebenezer my helper... Send me your help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sinensis:
where seankhalifa dey?
sir...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Eldinot4 post=99329260]Managed to submit my CV at Bank of Agriculture after the security almost didn't allow me enter. pls anymore information regarding this.....

Is anything happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
elaino:
Congratulations in advance brother. God that's about to do yours Will do mine and many others here too.
Amen o. I am most grateful. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sister, done that ASAP o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seankhalifa:
sir...
How fa APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Just sent a mail to you, pls check.
Also if u have any info concerning it pls share.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwannem I'm still here o...
SomebodysMrs:

This is wise....

@Nwanyiogwashi please help your sister abum onye Idumuje-Ugboko, I've been trying to secure a federal government job. I applied for the NCDMB role after NNPC people almost made me depressed in 2020(I thought I would get it cos I got to the interview stage and I felt I did well).
Biko help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iftisam: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
@Nwanyiogwashi I applied for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board. I just sent you a mail request
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
God help us! I’m anxious

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lilting: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please kindly help a soul that is almost in depression. Please help me out sister. I need a job. [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
If u have a genuine slot to sell out, please do mail me. Good evening all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I did Apply I have been trying to mail you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I apply, pls if you wish you can get in contact with me , jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Martovila: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
KreScendo:

Please what's your mail address
Nwanyi Oma,

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

I applied for NCDMB and I have sent you a mail.

Thanks again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I applied though ..from delta state sis...help a bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blueelf: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Misscheery:
If u have a genuine slot to sell out, please do mail me. Good evening all

Sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 1:11am On Feb 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

No....

Please wat abt NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 1:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pls any information about NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bayhor(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Pls I also applied for the NCDMB job. I have sent you a request mail
Nwanyiogwashi:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flygerian001(m): 5:42am On Feb 23, 2021
oweifrank82@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kathy8695(f): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Please I just mailed you Ma'am, thanks so much

If you apply for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board mail me.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2021
NNPC no work...
NCDMB no work...

Oyel and gas whatsup na?

Congrats to those who got the mail for the next stage!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lilting: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2021
CBNwords:
NNPC no work...
NCDMB no work...

Oyel and gas whatsup na?

Congrats to those who got the mail for the next stage!

Have they sent mail for the next stage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealAbba, Haleefah, Nadingo, Abcdx(m), Damdam24(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.