Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192476 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
University of Nigeria (UNN) if you're from Enugu reach out to your FCC commissioner,senators, house of rep members, top state commissioners in Enugu government and your Governor.

I'm from Enugu, infact from Nsukka wey the school dey! My FCC commissioner no wan hep, the husband sef just dey scope me, the sister sef......that one na story for another day.

Any help Nne'oma?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
People are collecting appointment letter on daily basis from FCC. Was there today I saw a lot of people with APL cheesy connect to your commissioners .
Pls MA, can you help me with Ondo state FCC commissioner's number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:
Got this update a few minutes ago. Ministry...
Kindly check your Gmail address.I just sent you a message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Odunsco01:
i was there today, most of the commissioners were not around.
Mine wasn’t around(Ondo state)
They all went for retreat in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pls are NCC going to distribute any Apl again anytime soon?
Nwanyiogwashi:
People are collecting appointment letter on daily basis from FCC. Was there today I saw a lot of people with APL cheesy connect to your commissioners .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Odunsco01:

please where is the FCC office and what documents are you to go with?

I'm from imo state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
rain21:

I'm from imo state

FCC office is in Abuja, close to custom office. Go with your CV, credentials, most especially your state of origin or local government identification. Submission of CV is only on Thursdays, except on a special appointment.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Odunsco01:
Check your pm bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odunsco01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
rain21:

I'm from imo state
wuse zone 3, close to custom head quarters.
I went with my CV and other credentials

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Pls MA, can you help me with Ondo state FCC commissioner's number
DM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
elaino:
DM.
Done MA.. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ussydon:
Got this update a few minutes ago. Ministry...
Which ministry ussy?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have been hearing APL flying up and down here in Unizik àwka,and this à job i wish to get.
Please someone should help I am in àwka.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JWhite2Deep: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Anyone that can help me with Plateau and Cross River states' FCC commissioners' numbers, should kindly assist. Thank you.

God Bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2021
rain21:

I'm from imo state
Hello dear, I'm from Imo state too. Spoke with our FCC commissioner sometimes in November last year and he requested;
1. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
2. Birth certificate
3. State or local government of origin certificate
4. O' level certificate (SSCE or NECO or GCE)
5. First degree certificate
6. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
7. Postgraduate certificate (if any).

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonymous200: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Unizik appointment letter is flying someone here got it today.

Good morning, please can you help me with some information so I can know how to follow up with the person that wants to help me.

For NCDMB please do you have an idea if the next stage is appointment letter or interview ?

Your response would be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1grade: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2021

Nwanyiogwashi:
Visit his office and explain to him.
Please where is the office? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
University of Nigeria (UNN) if you're from Enugu reach out to your FCC commissioner,senators, house of rep members, top state commissioners in Enugu government and your Governor.

Good day. Please do you have an idea if something is happening in CBN? I think I have found a 3G or maybe 4G connect to assist.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jidejado(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2021
I just finished serving this month.,abeg I need help...any federal or government job...please anyone can help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
jidejado:
I just finished serving this month.,abeg I need help...any federal or government job...please anyone can help?
This month... grin
Hope you saved up to a million during your service to buy job slot... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2021
MrTalker:

Good day. Please do you have an idea if something is happening in CBN? I think I have found a 3G or maybe 4G connect to assist.
mrtalker,could dis ur newly found 4g connect possibly be umunedeboy. just asking sha

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
angie88:
mrtalker,could dis ur newly found 4g connect possibly be umunedeboy. just asking sha

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
pls, anyone with connect for NCDMB should help me out...Delta State.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Quinex2:
Hello dear, I'm from Imo state too. Spoke with our FCC commissioner sometimes in November last year and he requested;
1. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
2. Birth certificate
3. State or local government of origin certificate
4. O' level certificate (SSCE or NECO or GCE)
5. First degree certificate
6. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
7. Postgraduate certificate (if any).Cheers

This is serious. Please does it mean that someone that does not have First School Leaving Certificate cannot get a Federal government job.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2021
angie88:

Ewooo!!! Please o, not him jooor. I got this one through a friend sha, I just needed to know if anything is cooking there.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2021
jidejado:

Oh wow, congrats on your passing out. This is the time for hustling, many are here who graduated long ago, but it doesn't matter, grow your connects and keep applying if you find any...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
jidejado:

Lol... grin
You're welcome to the fold, Mr. Ex-Corper grin

Not too long from now- in a matter of a couple of years time, you'll understand why the National Pledge ends with "So help me God."
And so help you God- AMEN

Happy hustling

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2021
MrTalker:

Ewooo!!! Please o, not him jooor. I got this one through a friend sha, I just needed to know if anything is cooking there.
pls remember me when u get to d paradise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2021
jidejado:

My dear your case will be different. Our destinies are not same. God will favour you. Work with the information you will get from here. Don't neglect your friends during service, you might need them in one way. Just be focus. Good luck .

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cynthy008(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Please who has a good academic CV template. I will really need it please.
Please indicate if you have one so i can send a message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Who wants to go for this next week Thursday?

Whiterose21:

FCC office is in Abuja, close to custom office. Go with your CV, credentials, most especially your state of origin or local government identification. Submission of CV is only on Thursdays, except on a special appointment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.