Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6102816 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2021
jidejado:
I just finished serving this month.,abeg I need help...any federal or government job...please anyone can help?
Apply for anything especially for trainee positions. Don't limit yourself to FG job/thread. May God grace abide

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dreyh911: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Yh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Quinex2:
Hello dear, I'm from Imo state too. Spoke with our FCC commissioner sometimes in November last year and he requested;
1. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
2. Birth certificate
3. State or local government of origin certificate
4. O' level certificate (SSCE or NECO or GCE)
5. First degree certificate
6. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
7. Postgraduate certificate (if any).

Cheers.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
That is if your commissioner doesnt sell the slot.

please, I just dropped my credentials with my FCC commissioner, please how do I follow it up.
@Nwanyiogwaahi and @TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Whiterose21:

FCC office is in Abuja, close to custom office. Go with your CV, credentials, most especially your state of origin or local government identification. Submission of CV is only on Thursdays, except on a special appointment.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Odunsco01:
wuse zone 3, close to custom head quarters.
I went with my CV and other credentials

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Quinex2:
Hello dear, I'm from Imo state too. Spoke with our FCC commissioner sometimes in November last year and he requested;
1. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
2. Birth certificate
3. State or local government of origin certificate
4. O' level certificate (SSCE or NECO or GCE)
5. First degree certificate
6. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
7. Postgraduate certificate (if any).

Cheers.

Thanks a lot
God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jidejado(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Teeeecash:

This month... grin
Hope you saved up to a million during your service to buy job slot... grin
Where I wan see million.

No o...I just hope sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Cynthy008:
Please who has a good academic CV template. I will really need it please.
Please indicate if you have one so i can send a message.

[~*?]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili44(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Something happening in FERMA since beginning of this YEAR till now tell your connect you never can tell... No mail me oo me sef they find

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ussydon:

This was our subsequent chat with the guy..

Hmmm...

Ok.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ussydon:

This was our subsequent chat with the guy..
Check your mail please I sent you a mail. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ussydon:
I sent a PM
Kindly check sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ussydon:
I sent a PM
Kindly check sir
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Any idea how much FERMA pay GT?

Simili44:
Something happening in FERMA since beginning of this YEAR till now tell your connect you never can tell... No mail me oo me sef they find
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
APL will soon fly at NHIS.... press your button

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Odunsco01:
wuse zone 3, close to custom head quarters.
I went with my CV and other credentials
please can you help me submit my CV in my FCC office there where I am is too far to Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Cynthy008:
Please who has a good academic CV template. I will really need it please.
Please indicate if you have one so i can send a message.

I have one, if you still want. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sohmiey(f): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
How much is CAC salary

mredddy:
very true, something is happening there. APL will be released before middle of March.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
mredddy:
Sir, is it for all cadre
And do you have idea about the salary too
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
mredddy:
Where did u get this info from sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamSplendid:
Any idea how much FERMA pay GT?
it's below 100k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
fait10:
Where did u get this info from sir?
aunty 4gt where I got the info.... push if u HV a link

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
mredddy:
aunty 4gt where I got the info.... push if u HV a link
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
MrTalker:

Good day. Please do you have an idea if something is happening in CBN? I think I have found a 3G or maybe 4G connect to assist.

Oga sir... Finally e be like say you don get better network oooo...lols.

Congrats in advance Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Schrodinger1:

I have one, if you still want. Regards.

pls I always need
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ManDZzz: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Pls house, what are the info I need give someone (a senator) that want to help secure job with federal paratastal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sohmiey:
How much is CAC salary

Level 8, 150k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
ManDZzz:
Pls house, what are the info I need give someone (a senator) that want to help secure job with federal paratastal?
wch of d federal parasatal? Just give him your credentials.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building. Some of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tusoft, leeking(m), Slimkkkk and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.