Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6188422 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

If you participated in the physical screening and aptitude test that took place around January 2020 during the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the information below is for you...

There's going to be a peaceful demonstration at the EFCC HQ at Abuja as well as the following zonal offices on Saturday, 13th March, 2021: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Benin Zonal Offices of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Our Demands:
1. Release of the shortlist for the next stage of the 2020 EFCC recruitment exercise on or before March 30, 2021.
2. Commencement of Detective Supreintedent Course 9, as well as other related courses latest by June 2021.

Come Saturday, 13th March, 2021 by 7am, kindly find your way to the locations nearest to you, listed above. More details on place of convergence shall be provided later.

Note: Covid19 precautionary measures shall be observed. Please, come with your nose mask.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls like how much is non academic in a federal University University of agriculture makurdi will be earning pls and is it true that they will hold d salary for like 3months
Federal university pay non academic staff 100+,some schools pay hazard allowance of 30k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good evening..
Where una de see all this slot wey una dey give out na?

Abeg make una help me nah..

If you have a genuine slot for any FEDERAL ministry, agency or paramilitary.... Someone should send me mail let's discuss on the deal. Am very interested and scammers should avoid me please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good evening..
Where una de see all this slot wey una dey give out na?

Abeg make una help me nah..

If you have a genuine slot for any FEDERAL ministry, agency or paramilitary.... Someone should send me mail let's discuss on the deal. Am very interested and scammers should avoid me please. .....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good afternoon house

Please help me with oyo state FCC commissioner phone number .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
mutholibbola:

Good afternoon house

Please help me with oyo state FCC commissioner phone number .

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls like how much is non academic in a federal University University of agriculture makurdi will be earning pls and is it true that they will hold d salary for like 3months
is know as arrears
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
mohisd:
it was recently upgraded to 450k

Any idea how much cooperate affairs commission pays as salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Edondo2018:

Any idea how much cooperate affairs commission pays as salary?
they said it before... 150k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello
Pls I need clarification on this under fthe ederal government ministries
1.Agency
2. Parastatals
3.Departments
Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
CBNwords:

they said it before... 150k
more that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
bro pls i sent u a pm

kzubyar:
more that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aeder: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way
Hello sir, I have PMed you with ai*****2016@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
MrTalker:

Good day. Please do you have an idea if something is happening in CBN? I think I have found a 3G or maybe 4G connect to assist.

Please someone should reply me please... Its kinda urgent. Any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aeder: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
MrTalker:

Please someone should reply me please... Its kinda urgent. Any idea?
I was told CBN needed COREN registered Engineer (EE) . l forwarded my CV about a month ago, till now I didn't hear pim grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Aliyumichika:
Hello
Pls I need clarification on this under fthe ederal government ministries
1.Agency
2. Parastatals
3.Departments
Thank you allv
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Adiadi1:

Thanks sir, thought that is possible. how to convince him now that it will not be possible is another problem .And I have promised him and his wife that I will forward my credentials to them.

He will using your glory to be behaving well with is wife and perhaps is family while you will be misbehaving and while seeking help from him later on. Guy when wife matter don enter family na different thing they occurs afterward.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cynthy008(f): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Schrodinger1:

I have one, if you still want. Regards.

Hello please have sent you a mail already. I still need it very much.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Hello good morning, can someone please help me with the phone number of cross river states federal character rep. God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2021
All right. Thank you very much
Dtish:

Meet your Rep member to recommend you to him
Also look for someone who knows him personally( like a pastor) to help you call him.

That man no normal sha.lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Cynthy008:

Hello please have sent you a mail already. I still need it very much.
Thank you.
I Replied.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way
I want to know if these vacancies are still open?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Hello!

Please is there any other agencies/commission/board under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management other than NEMA?

Also, does anyone knows entry level salary for National Orientation Agency (NOA) and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)?

Cc TammyAnybody �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please never stop believing that good things can still happen even in times of chaos. That's how merciful the Almighty is. He can give when you least expect it. He can open doors that you never ever knocked and the list is endless. Always think good thoughts of Him. Good morning and happy weekend Fam's.

I'm still looking for job

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
OcVoice:

I'm from Enugu, infact from Nsukka wey the school dey! My FCC commissioner no wan hep, the husband sef just dey scope me, the sister sef......that one na story for another day.

Any help Nne'oma?
The school will take off on October this year.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
OcVoice:

I'm from Enugu, infact from Nsukka wey the school dey! My FCC commissioner no wan hep, the husband sef just dey scope me, the sister sef......that one na story for another day.

Any help Nne'oma?
The school will take off on October this year

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The school will take off on October this year

Any hope regarding NCDMB , pls if you have any news regarding any Government parastatal...let us know..
thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gimli:

Any hope regarding NCDMB , pls if you have any news regarding any Government parastatal...let us know..
thanks.

Co-ask

cc:Nwanyiogwashi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ronalmagic10(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Pls what kind of job do you think a local government chairman could influence for someone in the health sector?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
I and a NL here met a rep member and we listed about seven(7)agencies for him to help.
He saw FERMA on the list we gave him, immediately he picked his phone and called a top director there.
The director agreed they're recruiting and they just finished the first batch but they'll soon start second batch. The director apologized to the Rep member and promise to update him as soon as they start compiling names for second batch.

Please note: the Rep member was in the committee in the 8th assembly but no longer there. And he did several projects with FERMA.

The challenge now is, he's told us categorically that he's not promising us the slots when given but the person that recommend us to him is his uncle.

If you are having info concerning the compilation of names at FERMA, please kindly share so we can talk with his uncle to secure the slot.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
hello bro, pls i sent u a mail some days back

quote author=Muadh88 post=99419088]Pls are NCC going to distribute any Apl again anytime soon? [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hello, I incidentally got the phone number of Minister of environment last week. I sent him message about helping me to get a job but he replied that "it not easy these days"

Please can anyone alert me if anything is happening in any department under the ministry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Patrickflames and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.