Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6191786 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Asherkwesi:
Good morning guys. How much is the salary for graduates for Lagos State inland Revenue.?
Answers please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Lmao? What��

Okay
But are you sure though?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Any update on Akanu Ibiam Federal polytechnic Unwana recruitment / replacement? Answers please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Lmao? What��

Okay
But are you sure though?
Lol....why do u sound shocked, u expect them to have thesame salary with FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Eldinot4:

Around 96k...have you done IPPIS capturing ?
yes! he has done ippis..not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Curriculum Vitae aint necessary
Hw do I go about my primary school certificate. although have a court affidavit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....why do u sound shocked, u expect them to have thesame salary with FIRS

Yes now.

At least maybe 100k
But 80k?

Nawa o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Yes now.

At least maybe 100k
But 80k?

Nawa o.
Lol....that's the range most states pay although Lagos being a commercial hub ought to pay more but that is the reality on ground and most states even pay worse for example Benue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Klymaxbankz:
Pls anyone know d salary of NPF "force education".. level 8 step 2... education officer?? Pls

The pay is 60k. Wait until the person receive his first salary and you will see. There is little change on it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
omachris98:

The pay is 60k. Wait until the person receive his first salary and you will see. There is little change on it.

They use same scale as CONRAISS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adeleketj: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
how much is the salary at Ikeja electric
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cbn4main: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Job seekers are beginning to know how powerful FCC is on every recruitment in Nigeria. My first Fed job(river basin) was given to me by the then FCC chairman himself (hausa man). May God bless him wherever he is now. Although the salary was too poor(Gl 9 59k), I left it for a private company that offered me almost 4 times the amount.
Hausa politicians have proven too useful to Job seekers than others, I don't know why that is.
May God bless all of them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eldinot4:

nope..it's conpss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eldinot4:

No, CONPSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
omachris98:

No, CONPSS
Oh alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
francisgodstime:
Hw do I go about my primary school certificate. although have a court affidavit

go to the primary sch u finished from to collect your FSLC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hello.. Pls I have a question.. I once saw FIRS APL of someone, the guy is a fresh graduate but was given grade level 10.. Are graduate placed on level 8 or level 10 in FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mykcool:

Contact your FCC commissioner ASAP, and be precise about the job you're requesting/enquiring about.
Please I wish to discuss with u.this is my number 08034833301 pls avail your contact thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aliyumichika:
Hello.. Pls I have a question.. I once saw FIRS APL of someone, the guy is a fresh graduate but was given grade level 10.. Are graduate placed on level 8 or level 10 in FIRS?
level 10, promotion in descending order 9,8,7,6,......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chudianya2012:

Please I wish to discuss with u.this is my number 08034833301 pls avail your contact thanks
I've responded to your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
id4sho:
Owkea... Thank you bro.. I was wondering b4.. Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Any update on when APL is coming out..?
id4sho:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chul1:
Any update on when APL is coming out..?
We're praying and hoping end of diz month or early April.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
pes2019:

Maybe, Coz I got a call last week from them and was asked to make selection btw unizik and Oko Poly, out of surprise i said Oko Poly, doh i made suggestion for another job which i was told that it's pending. I dont like teaching neither do I want to regret like @CBNword

Note: na God be my leg,
It was a kind northerner here that submitted my cv

Yeap. Weldon sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pls how much is NEMA salary for a graduate? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cas49:
Pls how much is NEMA salary for a graduate? Thank you

Please anyone can help please

It's urgent..thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
May God use someone here to lift my life with a government job.....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why is FIRS doing like this nowtill now no APL

Aliyumichika:

We're praying and hoping end of diz month or early April.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
This one wa no body gree talk about NEMA is it a secret or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cas49:
This one wa no body gree talk about NEMA is it a secret or what?
It's CONPSS, less than 70K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pass11:
What do you have to say Oga?
Young man maintain your lane and stop quoting me... Other News from Federal Poly Oko, the school just appointed a new Deputy Rector for Academic and Deputy Rector for Admin following the retirement of The Former Deputy Rector...

I will reply you soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
id4sho:

It's CONPSS, less than 70K
shocked 70k no allowanc. . nothing nothing
It's well oh National Emergency Management Angency

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spido(m), Joeadah, abbati19, Towma(f), Newcastle2023(m), onmylane, Gensanusi(m), Marshab(m), Muhammadjr12(m), bowen2018, Yahaya79 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.