Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6100730 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2021
scheme124:
You will get the job by God grace,no shaking God de
Dear Scheme,
Pls give us update on this content job, when are we expected to hear from them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2021
slydog:

Dear Scheme,

As soon as sorting is complete

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Lol wetin dem wn sort again... any news on pencom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

What is sorting sir? What does it involve? Any idea how many they intend to employ?
Thank you as you respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

. smiley smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
anybody with info on ndic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is planning for a massive intake in the nearest future, but not sure if it's going to be an Open Recruitment Exercise.

Sure thing. Abeg how soon is the nearest future? Coz what I heard is either this month or next

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hello, Tammy please I sent you an email please would love a correspondence

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PHEMIEY(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Kudos for all that you do Tammyanybody, nwanyiogwashi and everyone that drops actionable tips on here.

Does anyone here have Kebbi state and Osun state's FCC commissioner's phone contact? I'd be glad to mail you.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alcatel17: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Hi there! Yes you can invest in binance using my link we both get FREE coins. Give me a minute let me gtbthe link

Madam laura this is d second time I have asked u for d whereabout of dz ur so-called free coins after I used ur link to register n saw no free coins in my account n I asked u about it but u refused to respond but now why do u still want to give ur link out to someone else with d same free coins enticement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2021
MrTalker:

Sure thing. Abeg how soon is the nearest future? Coz what I heard is either this month or next

Una get connects sha... When I sighted the office HQ, I was baffled that people really work there. I also saw the NNPC towers and other big big places... Connects to these places and other juicy places are rare to get except by God's grace...

May the Almighty connect us all to our connects.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Boss, please any info on NIS and NSCDC.

@TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
slydog:

Dear Scheme,
At this point ,most of the oga oga candidates score below 50,they are debating whether to select some and send mail if mail no come any moment from now for upload of third batch definitely we expect another thing which is nt revealed to me .

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
There is a time limit to get the coin, if you registered within a time frame youget it but if you dnt u will not get it
Alcatel17:

Madam laura this is d second time I have asked u for d whereabout of dz ur so-called free coins after I used ur link to register n saw no free coins in my account n I asked u about it but u refused to respond but now why do u still want to give ur link out to someone else with d same free coins enticement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mykcool:

Contact your FCC commissioner ASAP, and be precise about the job you're requesting/enquiring about.
Was there on Tuesday they're done with name compiling.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
pes2019:

Maybe, Coz I got a call last week from them and was asked to make selection btw unizik and Oko Poly, out of surprise i said Oko Poly, doh i made suggestion for another job which i was told that it's pending. I dont like teaching neither do I want to regret like @CBNword

Note: na God be my leg,
It was a kind northerner here that submitted my cv
Yea they contacted a lot of people, I went there on Tuesday many people pick okopoly over unizik.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Eyo333:
Please any info on NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY (NDPHC) any1 with genuine information should share o
Whats their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
yahmaid04:
Whats their pay?

Don't know but heard dy pay well... any1 with the salary scale of ndphc can help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babena(f): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Please I sent you a pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alcatel17: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
There is a time limit to get the coin, if you registered within a time frame youget it but if you dnt u will not get it

So dz means dat i'm supposed to HV seen d bonus free coins if d time limit is still not yet over if u r currently giving someoneelse d same affiliate link u gave??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please any info on PEF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edox4(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Guys pls i need help here asap. I got federal civil service application form from a friend who is trying to help but am stuck here. Pls what do i fill in this part? Biko help a brother

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalexyWWE: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Favour233:
Please any info on PEF?
pef just did underground recruitment, the newly recruited have resumed work sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
yahmaid04:
Whats their pay?

No need to worry. It's one of the best places to Work.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
yahmaid04:
Whats their pay?

One of the best places to work here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:

This is true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good day House. Is Nigerian Immigration still doing any underground runs or they're through? My father inlaw just called my wife to take her credentials to his car stand here in Abuja that hes together with a "friend" who's promising him a slot. I know issue of money might later come up so i want to be sure no be sey dem wan job the old man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emyraldx: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:

When was this please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:
facts a Friend of mine got her apl December 12

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Favour233:
Please any info on PEF?

To enter PEF en. Maybe u know Buhari himself. *Just kidding tho*

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thank God... D guy I run package for on NL has resume work.. Thank God... My hand no fall grin... E no easy to convince peson

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lifeandstyle(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please, who know any agency that is recruiting at the moment, help a sister please... really need a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shukrah97, Ziggyzigzag, ikemeze, Gensanusi(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.