Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212381 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seankhalifa:
Nimasa and NPA DY.. BUT EXPENSIVE OHH DIS HARD TIME..
Nimasa Nawa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Okay... Thank you
I'm also an hopeful
HarunaWest:

I spoke to someone that spoke to somebody and I was made to understand that there is..can't confirm..Just want to know if it's worth switching to.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
God punish any scammer wey dey plot to scam anybody for here.
I no mention pesin name o... Tor!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Djei:
NPA is available but the price is high For EH or GT and how much is it going for?
.....How much .? Dm me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Price and terms and Conditions?
Djei:

NPA is available but the price is high
For EH or GT and how much is it going for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lifeandstyle(f): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
So, nobody on this forum know someone that know someone or have a strong connection to assist me with a government job. I’ll be very grateful ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edox4(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Whiterose21:

The position you want. What did you study?
Bsc. Accounting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edox4(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
nasiest:
You're to fill it according to the position that fits your course of study. For instance, the position for a computer science graduate will be system analyst, database manager, programmer etc...
Thanks Boss. I studied Accounting. I'll do the needful

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
You're always welcome
Edox4:

Thanks Boss. I studied Accounting. I'll do the needful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Public Complaint Commission is issuing appointment letter.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

How much is their pay?

Please have you seen anyone that got his or her APL?

Thanks for response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

I'll like to speak with you on behalf of a Friend .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lifeandstyle:
So, nobody on this forum know someone that know someone or have a strong connection to assist me with a government job. I’ll be very grateful ooo
Do you have money?.
Like are you ready to pay for it?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmn!

- Some people have connections but no money

- Some have money but no genuine connection

- And Some people’s connections have connect with certain agencies & are just waiting for them to start recruiting in order to help them.

If you have someone that wants to help you, always check up on that person o, some of us don’t have such privileges.

And if you have money to pay for job slot, be extremely careful in order not get duped. You can sign an agreement before payment or involve a strong third party. (my advice)

For every job seeker here, with or without connect I Pray God favor us with good jobs smiley

For those giving useful information, advising and contributing positively to this thread, I Pray God answers your secret Prayers.

I am based in Abuja, please if you can assist me with internship, contract or hotel job even if the pay is not much I can manage smiley

Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Please Sir, I sent you a DM and I'm awaiting your feedback.
Please can you kindly respond to my DM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmyniftyyem: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shazz1:
Hmmn!

For every job seeker here, with or without connect I Pray God favor us with good jobs smiley

For those giving useful information, advising and contributing positively to this thread, I Pray God answers your secret Prayers.

Big Amen o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:
they resumed work January

No. Dy wen for training by first week of February for 2weeks and resume by 1st of March. But I can say any for now abt 2 batch

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MaziOkoro: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

I sent you a PM. Please respond when you have time cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
kadreeG7:

This life no balance ooo... seller sef dey buy slot sha
lol..na so..no mind dem. Nobody should fall prey o...scammer could infiltrate anywhere, especially a forum that av desperate job seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Betty85: 2:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2021
mmturi:

No. Dy wen for training by first week of February for 2weeks and resume by 1st of March. But I can say any for now abt 2 batch

Your information about PEF above is so accurate. I have someone who confirmed exactly what you have posted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2021
I heard they won't be a 2nd batch for PEF. Is that true?
mmturi:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Geepy10(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Good Morning people,
Please someone should assist by linking me to state/federal service job. I'm from Akwa Ibom,graduated from school with a 2.1 and I believe there are good people here helping others .. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taper: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Geepy10:
Good Morning people,
Please someone should assist by linking me to state/federal service job. I'm from Akwa Ibom,graduated from school with a 2.1 and I believe there are good people here helping others .. God bless you

Send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taper: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2021
I can only assist you with the state commissioner number...... Then I advise you see her in her officer.... Federal Character Commission beside road safety office Wuse Abuja...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lifeandstyle(f): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2021
HarunaWest:

Do you have money?.
Like are you ready to pay for it?
sure, if it’s a sure link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lifeandstyle(f): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Klymaxbankz:
lol..na so..no mind dem. Nobody should fall prey o...scammer could infiltrate anywhere, especially a forum that av desperate job seekers.
i Dey tell u my brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Lifeandstyle:
sure, if it’s a sure link
Okay good...Will keep you posted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2021
kingRagnarr:
Guys pls am asking because i never take one.... pls what is the standard of an aptitude test for a bank
Logical reasoning: those one with shapes and you are expected to find the pattern to guess the next position
Numerical
And then they ask subjective questions like if you have an issue with a colleague how best do you solve it and give options for you to select from.
Someone i know just wrote one for standard chartered bank

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Geepy10(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Taper:
I can only assist you with the state commissioner number...... Then I advise you see her in her officer.... Federal Character Commission beside road safety office Wuse Abuja...
Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Taper:
Very nice and welcoming woman
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Yes, if you did not resgister within the time frame, you will not get it
Alcatel17:

So dz means dat i'm supposed to HV seen d bonus free coins if d time limit is still not yet over if u r currently giving someoneelse d same affiliate link u gave??

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Namus2020, Jeayet, Alafersey, Kendzyma(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.