Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6205694 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2021
They did induction yesterday
Teeeecash:
you collected APL too ??
And your induction is next week ??

Congrats bro, it's a nice agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2021
I don comot my hand for anything wey involved FIRS. cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
Good morning everyone, trust we had a good night rest?
Please who knows the Agencies under the FCC commissioner of Kogi state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
demorichy:
Good morning, I wish you all success in your job pursuits, God will give you a job bigger than you expect.

Does anybody knows the committee, agencies under the Kwara commissioner at the Federal character commission. it is urgent, Thanks
Kwara has a commissioner and Chairperson of FCC as a whole. The Chairperson heads all juiciest Agencies in FCC try and get her link. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2021
dozzim:
I don comot my hand for anything wey involved FIRS. cry
Lol.....wetin happen?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

Lies...

I posted my source. Unless you think punch newspaper is lying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2021
cry cryFIRS.....why
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2021
keekee89:
cry cryFIRS.....why
They will answer just hold, relax
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=Adekunlegold9ja post=100566371]What's the likelihood an FCC COMMISSIONER can get a good federal government job for a microbiology(2.2) Graduate. [/quote
Please I need an Answer]
I need an
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Please someone, anybody should help me with a job. I can't continue like this. Please. Lagos Is the location
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=Adekunlegold9ja post=100569514][/quote]

We said it earlier here I swear if you are 40years old and have pass in Yoruba education in a distant learning campus. With the right connection you will work anywhere I tell you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Please is it true that ippis suspend enrollment of new recruits into the system?someone told me about it now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
bangalee1:

Kwara has a commissioner and Chairperson of FCC as a whole. The Chairperson heads all juiciest Agencies in FCC try and get her link. Good luck
Please provide us with her phone Number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
dozzim:
How much is the salary for galaxy backbone limited?
You don hammer be that, a very good place to work. Just be praising God

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pls is there anyone abt any update in University of agriculture makurdi plssssss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

They will answer just hold, relax

pls do u have any idea what's going on..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
keekee89:
cry cryFIRS.....why

That paramilitary guy told you the truth but some are still waiting for imaginary list.
FIRS are calling the well connected people in very small number to come for documentation every day. it has been going on since january. nami change his style because he dont want too much media attention. so it all depend on how strong is your connection but FIRS APL are issued every day.

oh by the way, Galaxy back bone is a good place to work, but there pay is less than 200k sha. but a very nice place for sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dss 2nd batch After Fasting

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
What of NPA?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Funny enough, nobody is talking of NPA quote author=Zoulyadaini post=100574586]What of NPA?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
chochopiro:
Funny enough, nobody is talking of NPA quote author=Zoulyadaini post=100574586]What of NPA?

Am telling you, no updates on both NPA and NIMASA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Am telling you, no updates on both NPA and NIMASA

Any update on PEF? Or idea of their salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
I said same, stop waiting for firs massive letter. MAKE MOVES.
UtilityRational:

That paramilitary guy told you the truth but some are still waiting for imaginary list.
FIRS are calling the well connected people in very small number to come for documentation every day. it has been going on since january. nami change his style because he dont want too much media attention. so it all depend on how strong is your connection but FIRS APL are issued every day.

oh by the way, Galaxy back bone is a good place to work, but there pay is less than 200k sha. but a very nice place for sure.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busariolamashoo: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
chochopiro:
Funny enough, nobody is talking of NPA quote author=Zoulyadaini post=100574586]What of NPAo?

I heard NPA's APLs will start flowing this April.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
John2350:
Please is it true that ippis suspend enrollment of new recruits into the system?someone told me about it now.
Kindly give answer to this @tammyanybody @Iyajelili @Adaobi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Any news on oauthc recruitment please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kambard:

Kindly give answer to this @tammyanybody @Iyajelili @Adaobi
I don't know about that but IPPIS of recent is weeding out people with questionable APL so it might be true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls is there anyone abt any update in University of agriculture makurdi plssssss
pls any answer to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please if you have any info regarding NCAA pls drop am abeg.. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please does anyone have any information on TCN ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by princeprincess1: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
fait10:
Any news on oauthc recruitment please?
Hope to hear from them this month

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ParamilitaryII, kkkp, Danlex, Hinokami, aliuzalkay(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), izaray(f), Hansie63(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.