Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6205235 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busariolamashoo: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mubibond:
My NPA connect called me earlier in the morning. There’s sone truth to this.
What exactly did your NPA connect say so as to compare his/her statement with what my NPA connect said.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busariolamashoo: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mubibond:
nothing really. He called to confirm my requirements. What about you?
My details has been with him since before the covid-19 lockdown, he said the EndSars protest disrupts the process but he promises April this month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
princeprincess1:
Hope to hear from them this month
Thanks dear
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ponytail22: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
please I need a job in Abeokuta. I can do any (legitimate) job. please help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Any word on NEXIM bank I heard rumors of a recruitment in two months
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sanyahkod(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ponytail22:
please I need a job in Abeokuta. I can do any (legitimate) job. please help me
Abeokuta matter tire me ooo. No jobs at all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 08, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]
Please sir I am not in anyway connected, getting information about job doesn't make one connected.
I am just like every other one here

Pls I need your number please... From your brother in Asaba.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning

Please i need a job with any federal ministry or agency. I studied public administration..

Am ready to pay once my Appointment letter is out provided is genuine. I don't believe in giving stories after confirming is genuine. We r all been scared of scammers.

Anyone that has a genuine slot can feel free to send me a message or mention me here. Thanks and do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Hello
Good morning my people.
So I communicated with the fcc commissioner in my state through my dad. He requested I send my CV to him SINCE last week

Please how fast will it be before he grants me my APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NorthernParrot: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2021
The slots being bandied around these are mostly fake, cant lay my hands on any genuine one.
Folks any opening, where and how much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Hello
Good morning my people.
So I communicated with the fcc commissioner in my state through my dad. He requested I send my CV to him SINCE last week

CC: tammyanybody iyajelili nwanyiogwashi paramilitary etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Hello
Good morning my people.

It depends Sir, it could be he wants to heap it alongside with others, what matters is the relationship you and your dad have with him. Did you tell him of any recruitment going on? Did he say he has an offer? Did he mention a particular agency?

All you need do is put it in prayers and build your relationship with him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2021
CBNwords:

It depends Sir, it could be he wants to heap it alongside with others, what matters is the relationship you and your dad have with him. Did you tell him of any recruitment going on? Did he say he has an offer? Did he mention a particular agency?

All you need do is put it in prayers and build your relationship with him.
There's really no relationship just that my dad is a member of APC.
No I didn't tell him of any recruitment on going.
No he hasn't. He just requested for my credentials when my dad called him. I sent it to him on whatsapp. That's the only conversation I have had with him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2021
PEF is still going to release apl but they want the ones in training to finish but they will be releasing the apl bit by bit so people won’t know....

Teepy0392:

Any update on PEF? Or idea of their salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:

There's really no relationship just that my dad is a member of APC.
No I didn't tell him of any recruitment on going.
No he hasn't. He just requested for my credentials when my dad called him. I sent it to him on whatsapp. That's the only conversation I have had with him.

Just build up your relationship with him and be optimistic. That's all. Coz some persons sent CV long ago to their big shots yet till now, nothing.

All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2021
Ferizu:
PEF is still going to release apl but they want the ones in training to finish but they will be releasing the apl bit by bit so people won’t know....

Hmm... God when!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2021
Only God knows o

CBNwords:

Hmm... God when!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Ferizu:

Aside the training in February..did any other training happen again..i also knw d letters wld be released on bits..

R u expectant?
Any idea on salary ajf allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Take note pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Yes I am, very self don’t really know about the salary and allowances but I know it’s very juicy and they also pay upfront...

Teepy0392:

Aside the training in February..did any other training happen again..i also knw d letters wld be released on bits..

R u expectant?
Any idea on salary ajf allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2021
FCC COMMISSIONERS are actually great source of getting fed job. One of my distant friends actually got a job at FRIN(2016) from a fcc commissioner.
I actually did my IT at frin and I know that they do practically nothing there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caybee01(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021
pls are they done with the training or they are still doing it. I mean PEF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadon1(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2021
busariolamashoo:

What exactly did your NPA connect say so as to compare his/her statement with what my NPA connect said.
Please if anybody can help me with a federal job I’m welling to pay after I got my appointment letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Hello
Good morning my people.

Depends can be from 1 week to 1 year. Just make sure your dad keeps the line of communication open and keep on praying for favour.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missidy: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
I actually visited the commissioner of my state at the office in Abuja. She accepted my CV but she said Buhari placed a ban on employment.

McDonaldfished:
Hello
Good morning my people.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
missidy:
I actually visited the commissioner of my state at the office in Abuja. She accepted my CV but she said Buhari placed a ban on employment so no recruitment for now and honestly that killed my spirit. I'm just tired of everything, I don't know what to do anymore.

What about the people that are getting APL everyday , there is no ban on employment for them?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missidy: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
I wonder!!

Mrskolapo1:

What about the people that are getting APL everyday , there is no ban on employment for them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
missidy:
I actually visited the commissioner of my state at the office in Abuja. She accepted my CV but she said Buhari placed a ban on employment so no recruitment for now and honestly that killed my spirit. I'm just tired of everything, I don't know what to do anymore.

She just wants to get you off her back wink. The truth is employment letters are being issued everyday in various agencies and parastatals to those who have connections and know the system. Just pray to God to find you your Helper. Ban finish her there grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
missidy:

From experience, if you hear that just know the person is not serious about helping you.
Embargo is the excuse.... And people are getting APL almost everyday.
By the way, NOUN dey give APL. Press button if you have one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theunderman, bowen2018, Biokana(m), chosky2589(m), Fafadboy, hannychic, HARI33, Dickoos22, Hussen240 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.