Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6194325 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2021
Really bro? What's their salary structure for entry level? It's quite surprising.
Paramilitary1:
I heard same but had doubts. I heard they pay very well. Please update me on any connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2021
Momsiyo:
Any information on FIRS today will help �Pls .
hard d chairman went for humra lesa Hajj....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mackengift: 9:12pm On May 04, 2021
Create another income for yourself by joining ESPN GLOBAL, let's get started 08170496387

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2021
mackengift:
Create another income for yourself by joining ESPN GLOBAL, let's get started 08170496387
please this is not what we do here .....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:41pm On May 04, 2021
mackengift:

This is not the right place to advertise your ESPN business.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2021
Are Federal poly staffs under IPPIS platform? I applied for a lecturing job in one of the poly through an incubent senator from the host community and also through the state HOS who is a friend to the rector. Credentials and CV had been received but no response since march. Even the impending ippis hurdles is unpalatable.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2021
NekkyCee:
Really bro? What's their salary structure for entry level? It's quite surprising.
Watz their salary structure??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:29pm On May 04, 2021
Ademoore07:
Are Federal poly staffs under IPPIS platform? I applied for a lecturing job in one of the poly through an incubent senator from the host community and also through the state HOS who is a friend to the rector. Credentials and CV had been received but no response since march. Even the impending ippis hurdles is unpalatable.
Be specific. Mention the Polytechnic because apart from IPPIS, which is a general issue, some schools have their peculiar challenges with respect to the recruitment.
I know Oko Poly and Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana, Ebonyi State collected CVs within the period you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 8:02am On May 05, 2021
jamoyakz:

you see and they expect someone to resume without knowing he or she will get paid. that platform needs to be decentralized

let's keep hoping for the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2021
Pls, who knows if Federal poly, ile-oluji in ondo state is recruiting? I dont know how they do their things.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2021
How much is Lecturer II paid monthly in federal poly?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 10:26am On May 05, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
It will be settle soon.
Please how much is the salary of National Lottery trust fund.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blessingtrinity(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2021
Good morning everyone, please all the prestigious members on this platform, I need the contact of the senator representing Anambra central senatorial district. pls help a sister I dont write tire no response. abeg make una look my side.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2021
Blessingtrinity:
Good morning everyone, please all the prestigious members on this platform, I need the contact of the senator representing Anambra central senatorial district. pls help a sister I dont write tire no response. abeg make una look my side.

U mean ekwunife. Her office number is not connecting. Look for her personal number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blessingtrinity(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
slizzyb:

U mean ekwunife. Her office number is not connecting. Look for her personal number
please do you have her personal number? please help me thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
Good afternoon all. How are we doing today??

Still remember me if you have any slot in nay ministry, parastatals, or agency. Am still on to negotiations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Eldinot4:
ending last year

Okay Thanks. Please do you know if your friend has been invited for test/interview since after submission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 1:38pm On May 05, 2021
Please who know the level 8 or graduate Trainee salary at National Lottery Trust Fund and do they have upfront or any allowance apart of basics salary and what's working condition
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mackengift: 2:41pm On May 05, 2021
Jazberry1:

This is not the right place to advertise your ESPN business.
you point is noted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2021
Anfieldboss:

Okay Thanks. Please do you know if your friend has been invited for test/interview since after submission?

He hasn't
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 05, 2021
Misscheery:
Good afternoon all. How are we doing today??

Still remember me if you have any slot in nay ministry, parastatals, or agency. Am still on to negotiations
Haven't you been negotiating with pwoorboyi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2021
Blessingtrinity:
please do you have her personal number? please help me thank you.

I don't have her personal number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
Eldinot4:

He hasn't

Okay Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 5:22pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Galloman(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
please house clear me on this.
my close relative was recently appointed as chairman governing council of one federal college of education, pls how Swift can he help me to secure an appointment? must he wait for general recruitment before he can do something or are they other ways he can help me to secure an appointment in the institution?
I want to start making my moves
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2021
Guys I am opportune to buy about 6 slot for my love ones @ federal capital territory administration, the price for the slot is 400 k each, the price is cheaper because no middle men is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2021
Asquare84:
Guys I am opportune to buy about 6 slot for my love ones @ federal capital territory administration, the price for the slot is 400 k each, the price is cheaper because no middle men is involved.
Only you? wink grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
Asquare84:
Lucky you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thanks2God: 8:53pm On May 05, 2021
omachris98:
Please house, What's the salary of level 8 step 2 in Nigeria Correction Center and Is there any allowance ?
Thanks .

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2021
Asquare84:

connect me na
boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
Middle men makes it too expensive
Asquare84:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OSM2225, jackfj, Abdull01, saheedmukaila11(m), adeewa18, RANGO23(m), Teepy0392(f), Teeqee, Except1, Omuka and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.