Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213356 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2021
Theidealguy151:
Hi guys, does anyone have an Idea what the better choice would be, between > NCS and FIRS?
if u love uniform go for NCS salary scale same ....both revenue generating body ...it depends on ur course of study , career growth... Do u HV any update on both agency when APL would be out

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:57pm On May 06, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theidealguy151: 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
I thought I did o my brother undecided, looks like NCS is done with recruitment for now.
mohisd:
if u love uniform go for NCS salary scale same ....both revenue generating body ...it depends on ur course of study , career growth... Do u HV any update on both agency when APL would be out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theidealguy151: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
And in regards to FIRS, hopefully that will be very soon.
mohisd:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 10:16pm On May 06, 2021
Theidealguy151:
And in regards to FIRS, hopefully that will be very soon.
Some people here say no recruitment this year but I don't know how strong your source was.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
On FCC
nasiest:
On which agency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
Thank you for your response.
TammyAnybody:

No update...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

No letter has been given out for tetfund...That guy of that day just blow big lie for us...They are working on the list now and it will be out between today and next week..

I said it that day now. I don't know why people will give misleading info just for attention.

I pray we all find what we're looking for. #peace
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 12:25am On May 07, 2021
Please any link for LIRS? Is there any possibility of getting the job at the moment? Please in the name of GOD ������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 4:06am On May 07, 2021
Is the Removal of HADIZA BALA going to affect the long awaited Replacement @NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 4:16am On May 07, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
Is the Removal of HADIZA BALA going to affect the long awaited Replacement @NPA?
From the trends of the past when DG or ES are replaced while apls are waiting to be issued. The recruitment usually enters voicemail it is scrapped and the new boss does another recruitment with his own list at the time he or she feels like it needs to be done

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 4:18am On May 07, 2021
We have officially entered into the first month of the second quarter and some agencies who were rumoured to release apl first quarter are still yet to and no info is coming in or out on whether they are still going to or changed their minds in recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 4:29am On May 07, 2021
Belacruzy:

I said it that day now. I don't know why people will give misleading info just for attention.

I pray we all find what we're looking for. #peace
Amen oo...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:04am On May 07, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
If you paid for slot,go and collect your money back.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:11am On May 07, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
Suspension actually.
She can be reinstated ASAP if elrufai and co press buttons for her.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:28am On May 07, 2021
emeritus007:

Suspension actually.
She can be reinstated ASAP if elrufai and co press buttons for her.
She's gone just like NSITF boss that was suspended since last year by minister of labour.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2021
Good day Guys...
IF there is anybody with a legit slot with salary of 160k+ and is willing to accept payment on the day of documentation/IPPIS kindly hit me up...
The payment will be made ASAP without any hitches...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:54am On May 07, 2021
Pass11:
She's gone just like NSITF boss that was suspended since last year by minister of labour.
Usman's case may be different. Unless if there's some politics in the villa against elrufai.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:00am On May 07, 2021
Pass11:
I also think so. No smart head of a parastatal will like to go on a fight with a minister as rugged and politically sophisticated as Amaechi. That was her undoing. I don't think Elrufai can outsmart Amaechi in this particular chess game unless there will be some sort of a trade off.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:11am On May 07, 2021
emeritus007:

Usman's case may be different. Unless if there's some politics in the villa against elrufai.
Hope you know that they have already rebel corruption case against her like they did to NSITF boss cheesy ,bro that lady is gone.If Tinubu could not save NSITF boss from Ngige, who is NPA boss?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:13am On May 07, 2021
Kingdemu:
I also think so. No smart head of a parastatal will like to go on a fight with a minister as rugged and politically sophisticated as Amaechi. That was her undoing. I don't think Elrufai can outsmart Amaechi in this particular chess game unless there will be some sort of a trade off.
Amaechi is very powerful in this government,that NPA boss is gone. make I look for her contact and marry her since she's still single.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

No letter has been given out for tetfund...That guy of that day just blow big lie for us...They are working on the list now and it will be out between today and next week..

If I get you right, there won't be any form of requirement?. Because I'm wondering how to apply, as I no get connections.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 3:06pm On May 07, 2021
Anybody with genuine slot and ready to collect payment after documentation should hit me up please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2021
Belacruzy:

If I get you right, there won't be any form of requirement?. Because I'm wondering how to apply, as I no get connections.
Apply ke .when they have already compiled list...na to distribute letter remain.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2021
members of this committee in house of reps have started submitting 2 slots given to them, 1bsc and 1 o level since monday this week.
badmus1148:
Please any news on customs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
carter009:
members of this committee in house of reps have started submitting 2 slots given to them, 1bsc and 1 o level since monday this week.
Hmmmm
carter009:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

Apply ke .when they have already compiled list...na to distribute letter remain.

I sent you Mail bro
Make we talk better.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2021
Please who knows of PRODA, Salary and career development.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:51pm On May 07, 2021
Please, which one is NATFORCE? Apls flying. Any idea how much they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus1148: 6:18pm On May 07, 2021
Sent you a mail
carter009:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalboy123: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
carter009:

Bro, is it only committee members they gave slots?
And what's up the final list..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Birdsky: 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
Hello guys please how true is this? And when is recruitment starting for this? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Teepy0392(f), Hussen240, Etsado(m), ufelirahmat, Mohisah, Danlex, wayisshut and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.