Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6210445 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2021
Please I need someone to Assist me here with the salary and career progression of Project Development institute (PRODA) Enugu.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
Please I need someone to Assist me here with the salary and career progression of Project Development institute (PRODA) Enugu.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
Please I need someone to Assist me here with the salary and career progression of Project Development institute (PRODA) Enugu.its under ministry of science and technology.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peterolayinka(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2021
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT TEST PAPERS QUESTION

https://quizboot.com/quiz/ZZYrDVP0el
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
Birdsky:
Hello guys please how true is this? And when is recruitment starting for this? Thanks
My discipline (psychology)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss23(f): 9:33pm On May 07, 2021
Pls does anyone know about NCPC ( Nigeria Christian Piigrim Commission), how do they recruit, opportunities etc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Birdsky: 10:13pm On May 07, 2021
Chudianya2012:
My discipline (psychology)

I don't understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 2:28am On May 08, 2021
peterolayinka:
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT TEST PAPERS QUESTION

https://quizboot.com/quiz/ZZYrDVP0el

Please bro, are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2021
Good morning, pls is dr anything as replacement going on in NEMA? Just asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 7:25am On May 08, 2021
Good morning.
Saw this somewhere.
To whom it may concern.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:06am On May 08, 2021
Bliss23:
Pls does anyone know about NCPC ( Nigeria Christian Piigrim Commission), how do they recruit, opportunities etc.
I want to know too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2021
Chudianya2012:

It was not up to 70k for BSc starters about 3 years ago. I can't say for now. Their pay is not encouraging though

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2021
moabdul:
Good morning.
Saw this somewhere.
To whom it may concern.
Congratulations to all the successful applicants. It us not easy. As you go for your documentation may God grant you favour cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fruttish: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
Please what's the latest on NPA
fruttish:
Good afternoon, does anyone have an idea of NPA salary sss3?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss23(f): 4:34pm On May 08, 2021
pls any information on this?
Bliss23:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 4:58pm On May 08, 2021
Good day my people,

Please hope this insecurity in the country will not affect some Govt Agency/Parastatals to give out APL? Most Especially in Kaduna where kidnapping is rampant this days.

I'm asking this because i dey do follow up for an agency in Kaduna and i av started creating fear of them holding on bcoz of the insecurity in the state.

Pls kindly tell me ur opinion.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
I really do hope that this NPA boss suspension won't affect the ongoing recruitment process

chochopiro:
Please what's the latest on NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
Ajibolaoi:
Good day my people,

Please hope this insecurity in the country will not affect some Govt Agency/Parastatals to give out APL? Most Especially in Kaduna where kidnapping is rampant this days.

I'm asking this because i dey do follow up for an agency in Kaduna and i av started creating fear of them holding on bcoz of the insecurity in the state.

Pls kindly tell me ur opinion.
Bros there's insecurity in Kaduna no doubt about it isn't to the extent of you think Govt parastatal are working Monday to Friday as usual infact only outskirts of Kaduna are experiencing insecurity of kidnapping & banditry but within metropolis is secure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 8:17am On May 09, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
i dont think anything happened in tetfund, the man that said he got apl i partially dont believe i am sorry to say, a staff that works closely to es said it was December last year they replaced 10 people.

Thank you � for this information... For the other guys please if you are not sure of info don’t drop it here please, some of us get info from here and start doing the following: transportation to connect office (security guard wouldn’t allow us inside without dropping 500-1000 naira, u enter Oga office, Secretary say Oga no dey come tomorrow, tomorrow again Oga dey busy u no fit see Oga now) with several text messages and calls if he picks oooh and so many other things, so guys please be sure of your info before you drop it.

So guys please who get any info, if anything happening in an agencies under ministry of education UBEC, NUC, NCCE, JAMB, etc any little info wouldn’t go unappreciated. Thanks & God bless you richly!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 8:33am On May 09, 2021
Good morning Everyone and happy Sunday. Please I would like to ask if anyone here have update on replacement process that has been ongoing at Cooperate Affairs Commission CAC for a while. No one seems to have been issued letter. Kindly drop information if you know as to why the delay in issuing APLs. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
He/she is telling you the truth, some people that got employed since January 2020 till date have not been enrolled on ippis in many agencies. Many federal universities and polytechnics are facing the same problem too.

Note that no ippis no salary.
Nwanyiogwashi good morning ma
Please ma help me get a job.
Please help me.
I'm tired of walking from office to office in Abuja without positive results.
I have a degree in biochemistry, I'm not particular about the agency. Anyone will do.

Please help me ma������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
pls good day sir/ma.please I wish to know Conraiss entry pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vanvickie(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
Good day.
Please anyone with an idea of the remuneration of a HND holder in NIGCOMSAT?

Please it is urgent, I have until the end of today to decide and I'm not seeing any information as regards their salary structure.

DM me for more info zero seven zero three eight 90 six 6 14.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2021
Anyone aware of Efcc recruitment pls. The recruitment process commenced January 2020, we wrote exams as well, but shortly Magu saga started and Covid 19 issue. The New chairman has been there for more than 3monnths now without talking about the abandon exercise. Any info will be appreciated pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
vanvickie:
Good day.
Please anyone with an idea of the remuneration of a HND holder in NIGCOMSAT?

Please it is urgent, I have until the end of today to decide and I'm not seeing any information as regards their salary structure.

DM me for more info zero seven zero three eight 90 six 6 14.
Used to be a hot place to work way back, salaries were reduced by government long ago. Should be around 12ok-15ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 4:28pm On May 09, 2021
id4sho:

Used to be a hot place to work way back, salaries were reduced by government long ago. Should be around 12ok-15ok
If you don't have Genuine information about organisation is better to remain silent than discouraged someone, the above salary you quoted was times 2 what you said as entry level so please don't discouraged him it's one of the A agencies in Nigeria right now to work some new staffs do documentation last month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2021
Bashir4u:
If you don't have Genuine information about organisation is better to remain silent than discouraged someone, the above salary you quoted was times 2 what you said as entry level so please don't discouraged him it's one of the A agencies in Nigeria right now to work some new staffs do documentation last month.
Don't know it was later increased, ask old timers. I've got close pals who refused offers there way back and almost all MDAs where salaries were reduced since 2o15 have not increased

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Patrickflames, Sl2348, ToyoFlo(f), AfricanLion22, PrinceFola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.