Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6211859 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
IAMBOSS1990:
E be like say na only people wey antagonize Nwanyiogwashi dey get dis connect.

Nwanyiogwashi you are an enemy of progress, do your worst .(Nne oya ask for my details, I assure you, I am very proud. Biko, even if na civil service, I go collect abeg).
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Power. Game on you. @Nwanyiogwashi my dear sister, abeg give better people o

Abeg my sister Nwanyiogwashi I need this job o. Paramilitary1 is making good point here.

Abeg o. I need the NSITF job. Thank you sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Letfixit:
I no need am. Give it to those licking your ass. Those calling you aunty and big sister needs it more than I do. Cruise Master

Honestly I don't know your intention, is it that the information she is giving us here is not genuine or what? Or you are just a sadist? If you don't like her comments is better you jump and pass it, than causing unnecessary traffic. Abeg use your energy for something positive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 5:33pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

If you show me your real moniker i promise you, I will make sure you
get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

You have till Monday 10am
The game is on you cool

Plssssssssss ma help me with the NSITF slot, their office at Adesuwa in Benin is close to my house at sapele road. I may not be the moniker you quoted but I genuinely need the job. And am an Edo woman married to a man from your place judging by your moniker. Pls assist a mother of 3 so that I can also help others in need in the best of my capacity. My phone no is 08137802306, am a graduate of zoology.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
Please who has information as regards CBN
Are they still taking people small small or any idea what’s going on in there
Please it’s urgent
I need help

@Nwanyiogwashi, once again, HEINEKEN, Biko

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iabdulrazaq(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

The game is on you cool
Please � kindly assist me in getting a job anywhere please ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody
Inaso yallabai

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2021
Chaii
PRODA JOB is all I asked for, Graduated since2006,Resides down east.please I need God's favour to locate me.Only God can do it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mayysen(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
Swagsultan1:
If you're interested in a job at Natforce and ready to pay, Hit me up. Serious people only please. This is not a scam, it is LEGIT.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Primrose9ja: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sleep over it,this is faceless forum.

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.
Kindly respond to your email. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dachia001(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
Pls can anyone assist with yobe state FCC commissioner contact , I need it very urgent pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2021
Please I want bikonu help your sister
Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
good evening ma'am, how are you? please and please ma I wouldn't mind if you can please help me with a job I have try my possible best but I haven't get possible result and I know you can be of help for me. I have HND in mathematics and statistics.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 9:59pm On May 17, 2021
Natforce,is not real the government have created agency called National centre for control of small arms and light weapon domincle in the office of the NSA. Naforce is a scam please don't waste your time with the natforce

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sikpa04(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2021
DANSANI2020:
good evening, please do you know if frsc is doing underground recruitment, I don't any one there is just I'm living behind their headquarters and if I ask any of d officer they will say no,plese any body to help with d job,please assist me immigration just disappoint me I wrote exams in December, I remember i have to borrow 10,000 for tp to my state of origin for d exams,and up to I have no fully pay d person
No. FRSC isn't doing any underground runs but I heard Fire service will soon call for recruitment. You can also try, maybe this time you won't get disappointed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 10:03pm On May 17, 2021
SeedofAbraham:
More than a year after NYSC... no lucrative job showing forth still. It saddens my heart whenever I remember that getting job in this country is majorly based on knowing an elite as there seems to be no opportunity for bright minds without godfather... no hope for the common man who isn't born with a silver spoon. I'm presently at the point of giving up but I believe that the Lord is on the throne.
Just stumbled across this and discovered that I posted it around November 2020. However, 3 months after posting this & 16 months of suffering depression after NYSC, I'm now an employee of a reputable International NGO.

As for others out there that are passing through hard times due to the high rate of unemployment in the country in which is a menace that has remained unabated... Don't give up on God, He'll settle you in due time. Have Faith in God!

Still hoping that I can get a juicy agency later on though (just for Job Security)...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blessingtrinity(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

ma please help me in God's name.i only have God,and if he touch your heart to help me.pls help a sis biko!!
PRODA OR NSITF. PLEASE MA'AM embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2021
Thank God. Documentation done and dusted. May God grant everyone his heart desires. Keep on pushing your shot until the breakthrough comes

My irrelevant advise:
1. Don't send any useless monday morning text or Friday text it does not work. undecided

2. Forget about any letter of recommendation. E no dey work sad

3. To get FGN work you need a strong connect or millions of Naira.

4. Pray to God to favour you. For Senator failed, HOR failed,perm sec failed My helper came through. grin

Please I do not have any connect to help anyone with oh don't send me pm for that. wink

May God help us all

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2021
If you're hoping to pay money to get one imaginary NATFORCE, you're clowning around and about to waste your money.
NATFORCE is illegal, fake and government doesn't recognize it.

They claim they will be combating illegal importation of arms but government has created an agency for that purpose. That was how people went and pay money for peace Corp that year because they thought they will get in before it's legalize. Better you use your money for better thing.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2021
DUNKA:
Thank God. Documentation done and dusted. May God grant everyone his heart desires. Keep on pushing your shot until the breakthrough comes

My irrelevant advise:
1. Don't send any useless monday morning text or Friday text it does not work. undecided

4. Pray to God to favour you. For Senator failed, HOR failed,perm sec failed My helper came through. grin

Please I do not have any connect to help anyone with oh don't send me pm for that. wink

May God help us all

Congratulation bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2021
Congratulations bro.

My irrelevant advise:

May God help us all

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2021
Kaeboy:
If you're hoping to pay money to get one imaginary NATFORCE, you're clowning around and about to waste your money.
NATFORCE is illegal, fake and government doesn't recognize it.

They claim they will be combating illegal importation of arms but government has created an agency for that purpose. That was how people went and pay money for peace Corp that year because they thought they will get in before it's legalize. Better you use your money for better thing.
Funny enough..I know someone that got the NATFORCE appointment letter just last week(duly signed by the DG NATCOM)...It was worked for her by a house of reps member..Heard the new DG of NATCOM will just move some loyal staff from NATFORCE to NATCOM...Daz all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
DUNKA:

My irrelevant advise:

May God help us all

Congratulations! @ bolded, interesting!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 11:04pm On May 17, 2021
Terms and conditions
avsadeeq0:

Inaso yallabai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2021
DUNKA:

My irrelevant advise:

May God help us all

Congratulations. May God direct our helpers to locate us too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please consider me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:05am On May 18, 2021
avsadeeq0:
Inaso yallabai
Sorry Dan uwa, wani ne yasamu. It's just a typing err

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2021
Chudianya2012:
Chaii
PRODA JOB is all I asked for, Graduated since2006,Resides down east.please I need God's favour to locate me.Only God can do it.
since 2006
Nawa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:15am On May 18, 2021
DUNKA:

My irrelevant advise:

May God help us all

Congratulations bro and thanks for the kind advices.
You've said it all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:19am On May 18, 2021
DUNKA:

My irrelevant advise:

May God help us all

Congratulations bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Usangchris, Gopitoto, presiade(m), Shamooo088, RickyJesus, Xboy1993, jufurma, Teepy0392(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.