Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212145 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:55am On May 19, 2021
Misscheery:

Lol. Someone is feeling bitter cos he was bounced for sending a dm very early in d morning. A full grown man who is suppose to be tidying up to work or some other serious issues is rushing to a lady's Dm. Common approach and sense,... ZERO. next time you learn how to be civil and respect whatsoever a page or group is for.

Mr nice. U would have made me a job offer before spitting thrash of trying to know your ancestors. Mtchew.
A job offer? undecided Hmm your truely frustrated. Funny enough your frustrated ass could have been helped out, but trust me. You can't cope in a work space with this your attitude. You will be sacked. It better you use your two million to set your self up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 9:55am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
You are talking nonsense,it will be very foolish and stupid if nwanyiogwashi drop information here again. Nwanyiogwashi how many times will they bite you before you get sense?

Waooo! And then everyone here will remain jobless forever after? You're even crying more than the bereaved. Funny how you suddenly develop shoulder pad. Stop instigating and poisoning the innocent girl heart, let her act as she wish. If she has left this forum since trolls attack her first time, you won't have the opportunity to recieve favor from her, you won't sit down in that office you are sitting today. Stop trying to poison her mind from dropping information on the same forum you met her, it's wrong!

Well, I have said my own.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59am On May 19, 2021
Bouz:
A job offer? undecided Hmm your truely frustrated. Funny enough your frustrated ass could have been helped out, but trust me. You can cope in a work space with this your attitude. You will be sacked. It better you use your two million to set your self up.

Busy ass Indeed . Lol. Your still here replying. Next time you get a better approach to a lady's Dm. ��� �

Move into another lady's dm na. Mr nice. "Awon how was ur night and have u eaten? Crew president ".. shameless human being. I won't even be suprise to find out your a married man. Ur so pained cos I refused sitting back to hear your cock n bull stories. Does here look like a Relationship tread to u?

The 2milion you talked about is my money. Why not allow me to handle it? Come and air down let's continue exchanging words. Real men are out there striving to make end needs and your online trading words with a lady. Why not send dm to another lady since u ain't got any better thing doing with ur time?

U rushed to conclude about me having a bad attitude cos I never gave u the chance to continue with ur preaching.. lol. Hahahahaha. Send another dm na. U never rest now. I thought u wanted to deny ur dm but when I flagged up d receipt,u came BK with insults. Real man Indeed

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2021
Abeg make two of una carry una yeye fight comot for here grin. Love fight grin. Make una getat.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2021
Misscheery:

Busy ass Indeed . Lol. Your still here replying. Next time you get a better approach to a lady's Dm. ��� �

Move into another lady's dm na. Mr nice. "Awon how was ur night and have u eaten? Crew president ".. shameless human being. I won't even be suprise to find out your a married man. Ur so pained cos I refused sitting back to hear your cock n bull stories. Does here look like a Relationship tread to u?

The 2milion you talked about is my money. Why not allow me to handle it? Come and air down let's continue exchanging words. Real men are out there striving to make end needs and your online trading words with a lady. Why not send dm to another lady since u ain't got any better thing doing with ur time?

U rushed to conclude about me having a bad attitude cos I never gave u the chance to continue with ur preaching.. lol. Hahahahaha. Send another dm na. U never rest now. I thought u wanted to deny ur dm but when I flagged up d receipt,u came BK with insults. Real man Indeed

ends meet? My dear am not from a struggling background. Investments are tied down. I just need to ensure all is in shape, and i work from home for now. It's not everyone that is struggling in this life to meet up with ends meet. I have heard you, you can ignore my last mention
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18am On May 19, 2021
Abeg oooo. Una good morning. If you have a good offer, simply dm me. I will reply fast.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:20am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
You are talking nonsense,it will be very foolish and stupid if nwanyiogwashi drop information here again. Nwanyiogwashi how many times will they bite you before you get sense?
I'm sorry but I couldn't go pass this statement "Nwanyiogwashi how many times will they bite you before you get sense?". I saw them bite her many times before she offered u help, have u 4once wondered where u would be right now if she got " sense" from d bites b4 helping u? u probably would be one of those crying for her not to leave now.
I personally refresh this page everyday for info related to an agency I doubt nwanyiogwashi has at her disposal but for d fact that I don't need her doesn't mean I should push her out seeing d number of people here who still need her help.
@ndokwagirl pls take it easy, there's no one thing in this life that cannot change including d condition of those u see begging today as well as urs and hers. JOB was a more blessed man.
@nwanyiogwashi if u are reading this I want to give u a gentle reminder; BLESSED IS THE HAND THAT GIVETH THAN D HAND THAT TAKETH. I always pray to be on d giving side with d understanding that I'm helping myself more wen I give, than I help d person I'm giving to. Those God have given u d privilege to help will still get help if u refuse to help them but u will loose that happy feeling that comes with seeing som1 fulfill destiny cotcee of ur grace. u have d right to quit and u won't be @fault considering d trolls but ensure its ur decision. I'll rather say don't let anyone deny u of ur blessings than say don't let anyone stop u 4rm helping others.
Cheers.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2021
turawaa:
Good Day All

Pls any one interested in working in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital University. Bauchi...slot

1- PhD in any course (Lecturing)
2- MLS ( medical laboratory science) (Bsc)
3- Livestock Officer (Bsc)
4- Assistant Livestock superintendent (Bsc)

DM fast

The Livestock Officer and Assistant livestock Superintendent is for Agriculture course ( Animal science)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:45am On May 19, 2021
Kaeboy:
Abeg make two of una carry una yeye fight comot for here grin. Love fight grin. Make una getat.
Na Misscheery and his lover boy wahala we go settle this morning cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:50am On May 19, 2021
Gabicon20:

I'm sorry but I couldn't go pass this statement "Nwanyiogwashi how many times will they bite you before you get sense?". I saw them bite her many times before she offered u help, have u 4once wondered where u would be right now if she got " sense" from d bites b4 helping u? u probably would be one of those crying for her not to leave now.
I personally refresh this page everyday for info related to an agency I doubt nwanyiogwashi has at her disposal but for d fact that I don't need her doesn't mean I should push her out seeing d number of people here who still need her help.
@ndokwagirl pls take it easy, there's no one thing in this life that cannot change including d condition of those u see begging today as well as urs and hers. JOB was a more blessed man.
@nwanyiogwashi if u are reading this I want to give u a gentle reminder; BLESSED IS THE HAND THAT GIVETH THAN D HAND THAT TAKETH. I always pray to be on d giving side with d understanding that I'm helping myself more wen I give, than I help d person I'm giving to. Those God have given u d privilege to help will still get help if u refuse to help them but u will loose that happy feeling that comes with seeing som1 fulfill destiny cotcee of ur grace. u have d right to quit and u won't be @fault considering d trolls but ensure its ur decision. I'll rather say don't let anyone deny u of ur blessings than say don't let anyone stop u 4rm helping others.
Cheers.
The most reasonable post I have ever seem.@nwanyiogwashi many of us depend on your information pls come back.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2021
Pass11:
Na Misscheery and his lover boy wahala we go settle this morning cheesy

I tell you cheesy
Two love bird grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 11:05am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
I will never give out information here I rather give it to Animals in zoo than drop it here.Yes I started here but I will never drop information here. God4bid

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Repeatedly saying what you've been corrected.. kuku pack the whole jobs wia d 9ja for urself biko

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=elaino post=101834055]Now I see why God is God and Man is Man. Despite the authentic information and the few she's helped here and others that are in the offing, some of you still choose to throw insults or try to frustrate people that try to help others..... to what end exactly? what kind of human beings do we really have in this country? No wonder we are in this mess today. You stupidly insult people you don't even know, just because you have data, jobless and frustrated? It's a pity!!!
A piece of advise please, those that have children here, please, do well to teach your children/wards good manners so we limit the lunatics we unleash into the society and for we that are yet to get married, let's pray for Godly partners that will help nurture reasonable children who will be morally upright.
The truth is that, most of the miscreants we have roaming about and masquerading as humans all came from one home or the other.... if we can get it right in the nuclear family setting, it will go a long way shaping the country in general.

@Nwanyiogwashi owes no one anything...she's done so much since I've been on this thread. I wish her the very best moving forward.

Finally, Barka de salah to our Muslim fatefuls here.. May this new season bring lots of laughter and good cheer.
Goodnight!
[/quote Many thanks for taking your time to write this Mr. Elaino. Me too I agree with you that this Ada Girl helps this thread tremendously especially with information but sometimes She's the one who's making people to insult her, if not how can She promise someone job who's insulting her at the expense of those who are always praising and begging her

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2021
CrateofBeer:

Na this particular girl, ndokwagirl dey vex me pass. Any time trolls come on here to discourage nwayio.... (I don't know her name) na you dey always dey front dey discourage am. You will always be shouting, she should stop dropping information here, you will even insult people.

Meanwhile, we were all here on this platform when you were disturbing here and begging for info too before someone you don't know from Adam help you from here. Now only time you come here to type is when you want to discourage her or insult. Meanwhile no be you even get info and connect, no be say you get the connect.

You always plead with her to stop dropping information here because of trolls because you don't need it again. When you still here begging for information and connect, did you plead with her to stop dropping information all those times trolls use to come for her?

It doesn't mean remaining jobless people here won't still find a way, if anybody stop dropping information, so relax and stop fumming. Life no be like that.
You're right that one is the most wicked girl of this thread. I personally prefer Mischeery

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2021
Please what's NATFORCE and their function, are they real or fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 11:56am On May 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

If you show me your real moniker i promise you, I will make sure you
get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

You have till Monday 10am
The game is on you cool

Lol... Just stumbled on this thread again

Nwanyiogwashi This is my real moniker ooo tongue grin

Just kidding... lol

BTW I have been in Ur DM dancing shaku shaku since God knows when, u no gree look my side. Abeg reason my matter naangry

Owu is real ooocry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 12:11pm On May 19, 2021
WONDER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO SPOT A SNAKE WITH TWO HEADS

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 12:20pm On May 19, 2021
Bouz:
A job offer? undecided Hmm your truely frustrated. Funny enough your frustrated ass could have been helped out, but trust me. You can't cope in a work space with this your attitude. You will be sacked. It better you use your two million to set your self up.

NURSE YOUR REJECT, LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND MOVE ON DUDE. SHE EVEN F**KED YOU UP BY POSTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM YET YOU PUT UP YOUR SHOW OF SHAME ALL THE MORE.

ITS RATHER MANIACAL AND CALLOWLY TO BE WOOING/FLIRTING WITH A GIRL ON A JOB SEEKING THREAD EVEN WHEN YOU'VE GOT NO BREAD CRUMBS TO OFFER HER.

GET BUSY AND GROW SOME SWEATY BALLS MAN. NO DEY FALL YOUR HAND.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 19, 2021
Mrlouis:

NURSE YOUR REJECT, LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND MOVE ON DUDE. SHE EVEN F**KED YOU UP BY POSTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM YET YOU PUT UP YOUR SHOW OF SHAME ALL THE MORE.

ITS RATHER MANIACAL AND CALLOWLY TO BE WOOING/FLIRTING WITH A GIRL ON A JOB SEEKING THREAD WHEN YOU'VE GOT NO BREAD CRUMBS TO OFFER HER.

GET BUSY AND GROW SOME SWEATY BALLS MAN. NO DEY FALL YOUR HAND.
, i don't understand the kind of people on this forum, she posted my email and so what? How is that a way to mess me up? And What made you think i knew this topic exist, and what shame are you talking about, on a job seeker?, there is no shame here on me, if you think otherwise, that's you. I was mentioned here, i never knew she was thìs broke and frustrated na. You can't tell me to get busy, I never said i was idle or looking a job, i work at ikoyi.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 1:04pm On May 19, 2021
Bouz:
, i don't understand the kind of people on this forum. What made you think i knew this topic exist, and what shame are you talking about, on a job seeker?, there is no shame here on me, if you think otherwise, that's you. I was mentioned here, i never knew she was thìs broke and frustrated na.

LMFAO grin grin THATS HOW YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED INADVERTENTLY

#PEACE BRO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2021
Mrlouis:

LMFAO grin grin THATS HOW YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED INADVERTENTLY

#PEACE BRO
killed? Am waiting for the killer o. lipsrsealed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
Kaeboy:
abeg forget their fight,wetin be this NATFORCE APL I see for person hand? Has it been approved?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 1:39pm On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
I will never give out information here I rather give it to Animals in zoo than drop it here.Yes I started here but I will never drop information here. God4bid
HONESTLY GIRL, YOU NEED A LOT OF GROWING UP. WORK ON AND DEVELOP YOUR PERSON. It will help you in the long run. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doctorbrain: 1:41pm On May 19, 2021
turawaa:
Good Day All

Pls any one interested in working in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital University. Bauchi...slot

1- PhD in any course (Lecturing)
2- MLS ( medical laboratory science) (Bsc)
3- Livestock Officer (Bsc)
4- Assistant Livestock superintendent (Bsc)

DM fast
I just Pm u Now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 19, 2021
peepydelano:
abeg forget their fight,wetin be this NATFORCE APL I see for person hand? Has it been approved?
NATFORCE IS LIKE PEACE CORP, not approved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:54pm On May 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi our sister in this thread. Please don't listen to anybody advice about leaving this thread. Don't stop doing good. Let me tell you this today, so many people in this thread and offline are praying for you and pronouncing God's blessings on you.

Please keep doing the good work in this thread. Stay blessed. You are loved by many here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
It is okay and it is your decision. We respect that. We all go dey alright las las. God alone has the final say in our lives.
Ndokwagirl:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2021
Enough of the love fight (abi na wetin I go call m) and the insult of Ada Nne

Let's move pls

Help us with inform anyone pls...we can't all be the same and act the same... let's learn to RESPECT each other regardless

Any body with information on jobs or job slot pls help us pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, seedic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.