Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6188657 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Qassy4all:

Hello sir
Any info on NHIS
thank you sir
I learnt they advertised, collect application strictly for medicals and stopped @ that stage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Those who are jobless have no option than accept any offer that pup up. It's not counted among the the first 10th best agency in Nigeria.
hmmmm. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Teeeecash:
Please what's the Salary for entry level at BPP bureau of public procurement

Don't have second thoughts is taking the offer pls... Among the A agency under Presidency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
slizzyb:

That's their format. Whenever they are doing secret recruiting next they will advertise for registrar same thing umunze did. I called the Honourable representing my constituency at Federal informing him that I have news that umunze was recruiting so he asked me to go and meet the rector or bursar. The day I went there, they denied the news of recruitment and told me that it is only registrar that they are recruiting which when I report back to the Honourable he became angry that I am disturbing him with fake news and cut me off, he stopped picking my calls...

So did they later do the recruitment? If yes, if you can place your hand on a APL from them, you could have send it to him, at least to get his attention back and realize you didn't lie.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kaeboy:

So did they later do the recruitment? If yes, if you can place your hand on a APL from them, you could have send it to him, at least to get his attention back and realize you didn't lie.

I could not but if I could lay hand on Oko own I will send it to him... Please if anyone have it, don't hesitate to help a brother

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 3:23am On Jun 10, 2021
NESREA
Hussen24:
Please what is the best agency to work under ministry of environment, please need reply ASAP.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 3:36am On Jun 10, 2021
DanIduh06:

From observation, I can tell boldly that recruitment in the universities needs approval from office of the head of service and certificate of clearance (compliance) from FCC.

As it stands, the office of the head of service of the federation is not entertaining recruitment in universities.
Even those that got in last year have not been captured (IPPIS), I stand to be corrected though.

Except provision is made for in the 2022 budget, most universities will not recruit nor replace.

It also depends who is helping you to get in.

Please, are Polytechnics also affected?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Ademoore07:
What of polytechnics?
It affected most higher institutions. They are lenient with health institutions because of the pandemic.
Who has the breakdown of the approved supplementary budget? Maybe that budget will address IPPIS issues.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
DanIduh06:

It affected most higher institutions.
They are lenient with health institutions because of the pandemic.

Who has the breakdown of the approved supplementary budget?
Maybe that budget will address IPPIS issues.

Good morning.
They budgeted #40B in the supplementary for health and education allowances and wages related issues.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Those who are jobless have no option than accept any offer that pup up. It's not counted among the the first 10th best agency in Nigeria.

Boss pls am I correct to call PEF as the 1st, Best of A class agency in Nigerian ,follow by PPPRA as the 2nd. And also

Pls can you also drop your own rating of best,of A class agency in Nigerian from 1st to 10th.Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2021
NEZON:

Boss pls am I correct to call PEF as the 1st, Best of A class agency in Nigerian ,follow by PPPRA as the 2nd. And also

Pls can you also drop your own rating of best,of A class agency in Nigerian from 1st to 10th.Thanks boss

You are right PeF pays more than 6M for 28 days in office i think thats the highest first allowance in UAR for now

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2021
I heard CUSTOM are gearing up for replacement please who fit confirm?
Make person no go fall for gutter.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Fire Service ...Something kinda going on there.... Connect your 5G

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Chul1:
Dan Allah mai gaskiyar abun FIRS dinnan ne
Wallahi ban sani ba.
Nima Ina dai expecting apl.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2021
turawaa:
Fire Service ...Something kinda going on there.... Connect your 5G

All the best

Boss abeg I dey pm you make you respond Biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blessingtrinity(f): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2021
TRADELYN:

Still in search?
Check online for senator's contact details. They were published last year.
I got d contact, being calling no response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
Wallahi ban sani ba.
Nima Ina dai expecting apl.

Oga wai ta yaya ake samun link in applying din such agecies?

Mu na siya ma muke nema ba hanya cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol.....u pple should be translating pls
Eyyah..
Sorry, the guy is asking wether this FIRS story is true and I told him I too don't know but that NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria.
May God Almighty rewards our hustles

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Itzlinda:

My dear wallahi politicians da kuma CEOs ko manyan Directors na ma'aikatun ake kama kafa dasu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bashir4u:
Keep on dreaming, since last week people are collecting appointment letters & documentation & it will continue nxt week allow people who have interest there to pursue their luck b4 it's too late don't discouraged them with something you don't know please.
Hmm I agree with you on this Mal. Bash.
It seems that the guy don't know the inner workings of things in our MDAs

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
akojifred:
if you need to visit his house in Kano when u got his contact I will accommodate u in Kano
thanks for your gesture, I too reside in Kano bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone.... Pls which government departments and agencies are currently recruiting or giving out APLs.. I need a list of agencies employing as at recent PLS!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
My dear wallahi politicians da kuma CEOs ko manyan Directors na ma'aikatun ake kama kafa dasu

Thanks. But must one have some personal relationship with the said guys or link ?

As in, idan mutum be san wani director ba ko ceo, ya zaiyi? Ko zai fara ta visiting din agency din ne or what and see how it goes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Itzlinda:

wallahi kuyi ahankalin yan 419 suyi yawa sosai.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pls is it thru that they normally fill any form in fcc for someone to gain employment there, the person said d form was as a result of the future. Pls reply needed as app
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
Eyyah..
Sorry, the guy is asking wether this FIRS story is true and I told him I too don't know but that NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria.
May God Almighty rewards our hustles
Lol....okay, but I don't think FIRS has done any documentation in the past few weeks though, although that's what my connect assured me, I stand to be corrected because all this updates on nairaland are conflicting.....sometimes I don't know if guys are just catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gamepacs: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....okay, but I don't think FIRS has done any documentation in the past few weeks though, although that's what my connect assured me, I stand to be corrected because all this updates on nairaland are conflicting.....sometimes I don't know if guys are just catching cruise.
Any moment from now something might happen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
bangalee1:

You are right PeF pays more than 6M for 28 days in office i think thats the highest first allowance in UAR for now
wow for real!! Thank boss @philipianlobbos's boss pls what do have to say.Thank please you all can share more contribution on this topic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Gamepacs:

Any moment from now something might happen.
Okay, but the use of the word might makes it look like hope not assurance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Itzlinda:

Thanks. But must one have some personal relationship with the said guys or link ?

As in, idan mutum be san wani director ba ko ceo, ya zaiyi? Ko zai fara ta visiting din agency din ne or what and see how it goes.
Visiting the agencies will be useless and embarrassing at the same time. You can start by knowing/hunting for someone who knows/close to them Yar uwa.
From wic state are you from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls is it thru that they normally fill any form in fcc for someone to gain employment there, the person said d form was as a result of the future. Pls reply needed as app
When you drop your CV at any of the commissioners office, they log in some specific details about you using a book/form (e.g. Your discipline).
It enables them know were to put you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
Visiting the agencies will be useless and embarrassing at the same time. You can start by knowing/hunting for someone who knows/close to them Yar uwa.
From wic state are you from?

I am from kano. But how do I even know who are the directors of firs or cbn?
I'm starting to give up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olamilarks(m), EbubeMiraclee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.