Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6211010 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SENESCO(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Pls what's the salary of lecturers 1 and 11 in a federal polytechnic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

One of the easiest way, unless he/she doesn't want to help
How should one go about it. One or two tips did be appreciated. Thanks for the information. Rgds
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Please how do I bypass my difficult senators P.A?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2019
Whiterose21:

No idea, but are you among the people that recieved appointment letter?

Do you know anyone that has received?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Harinholar:
Pls when is the resumption date....

TanmmyAnybody

Sure!
Pls do you know maybe they have started issuing Appointment letters in TETFUND and their salary pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Congratulations on your appointment, you will be called upon anytime soon or mostly likely after the holidays.

I think your pay should be 120k+

Pls do you know maybe they have started issuing Appointment letters in TETFUND and their salary pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bconsortium:

Check previous page
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
PartsContinent:

Boss, please do you have any idea about when the whole exercise will be concluded by cbn.
Thanks
For now, I have no idea. Are you waiting for the process to end before you press? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
pearls06:
I was in NAIDCOM two days ago, they said they are not recruiting or accepting CVs at the moment because they don't have budget yet.
LMAO......typical of them. Get a recommendation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
ShadowM:

Is it still ongoing?
Yes....but not for long
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
For those who wrote NAICOM test, APL distribution shouldnt exceed next month. The waiver the commission got for the recruitment elapses this month. Therefore, the recruitment process will be fast-tracked. Press the necessary buttons NOW.

For those asking about NSPMC....it's at Garki II.....opposite FCT Police Command. After OAGF. I'm not sure they will collect your CV though except when attached with a recommendation.

Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission.....loading. You can submit your CV.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Check previous page
Can't see it in previous page pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
I wish o. Anyone have a tip on how to request help in securing and appointment via the HOS herself? Her security no de ever allow my approach.
bb030:
please dear can I join you so we can meet her. Who knows the security might let us in with God on our side
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 1:19am On Dec 15, 2019
wandium:
I wish o. Anyone have a tip on how to request help in securing and appointment via the HOS herself? Her security no de ever allow my approach.
please which security are u talking about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 2:48am On Dec 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Never

Boss if the choice is between FIRS and NIMASA which is better?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

New information reaching me is that Security and Exchange Comission (SEC), Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA), Nigeria University Commission (NUC) and Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board will commence recruitment next month.

Brace up guys!.
Thanks. Since they will start next month, is it wise to submit now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Her personal security detail. SSS n Police
micflo28:
please which security are u talking about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Yes....but not for long

Any information on NAICOM accepting CV after the test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Hello, a Recommendation letter was submitted a with CV attached a day after the exams. Do you think it will be considered? As the whole process will soon be concluded??
EngrBriggs:
For those who wrote NAICOM test, APL distribution shouldnt exceed next month. The waiver the commission got for the recruitment elapses this month. Therefore, the recruitment process will be fast-tracked. Press the necessary buttons NOW.

For those asking about NSPMC....it's at Garki II.....opposite FCT Police Command. After OAGF. I'm not sure they will collect your CV though except when attached with a recommendation.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twiggy199: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
EngrBriggs:

Please @ EngrBriggs do have any idea if NCC will still give APL in march
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hismail1(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2019
NDLEA is currently recruiting, who can really help lobby for a position please? A minister, National Assembly member?
Who's in charge of NDLEA?
Who do they report to?
Answers please...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2019
NIMASA is 10times better than FIRS grin
dyydxx:

Boss if the choice is between FIRS and NIMASA which is better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
wandium:
Her personal security detail. SSS n Police
I can help by pas them if you take me along
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls who can assist with the salary of nysc level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PartsContinent: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
EngrBriggs:
For now, I have no idea. Are you waiting for the process to end before you press? grin

Buttons been pressed continuously bro grin
Thanks brother you are much appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dammylooksmart(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
This can't be true..!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
dammylooksmart:
This can't be true..!
What
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shady92:
Pls who can assist with the salary of nysc level 8
Not more dan 50k
Have same salary structure with ministry workers
But u get allowance if u go to camp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Not more dan 50k

Not true sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
It is very true. It's slightly above 600k annually for level 8

Not true sir[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Congratulations on your appointment, you will be called upon anytime soon or mostly likely after the holidays.

I think your pay should be 120k+

Is NCC still available?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolboi05(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Not more dan 50k
This is actually not true. level 8 is around 75k as at 2017. Their camp allowances and others is what is really enticing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moh99, NdanaBusu, HussenAdul, Teeqee(m), coded001, Except1, Ifex93(m), Gboy4444, Eminence50, DearAminu, ObiaboAdoka(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.