Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6179012 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hahahahahaha.
NEZON, can you handle the |PEF info| give away?
Not NEZON alone.... we can handle it, if possible add DPR. One day we shall all smile
In sha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptGroin(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Graphics Designer/Social Media Handler.
Salary: 30k-40k
Send CV to career@youfirstglobal.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OloriVin(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:
My people, you know that wonderful, warm-fuzzy feeling that comes over you when someone goes out of his or her way to spoil you, feed you, treat you, welcome you, bless you, support you, pray for you or help you out? Of course you do. The feeling is gratitude, and it feels even better when you express it!

You guys 're the best, I'm humbled and grateful with your best wishes, you knocked me off my feet, my heart is still smiling honestly.

Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure even though I hardly know you guys in person.

Sometimes the simplest things mean the most, the banana bread was fabulous. You made my day. I'm touched beyond words. Thank you very much my people, you guys are wonderful. God bless you all.
Warm wishes on your day

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usizamzam: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hahahahahaha.
Not only nezon pls we need the information

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raudha(f): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
philipianlobbos
post=102743989:

Today is my birthday.

Happy birthday Sir. God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hahahahahaha.
Happy birthday boss... Wishing Gods overflowing blessings, breakthrough and upliftment in all your life endeavor... God keep blessing you and may the heaven hear your voice when ever you call upon them... Merry its your day..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 3:48am On Jun 16, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hahahahahaha.
Yes boss,tension full every where boss,help n reduce this load, that why God make u a leader here.please say something boss or can I chat private with you and you drop info for me and I pass it to the right people who need the info because I have many PEF applicant as my friend on watapp.Thank boss n more year,keep winning n moving from glory to glory!!!HBD Boss once again.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2021
NEZON:

Yes boss,tension full every where boss,help n reduce this load, that why God make u a leader here.please say something boss or can I chat private with you and you drop info for me and I pass it to the right people who need the info because I have many PEF applicant as my friend on watapp.Thank boss n more year,keep winning n moving from glory to glory!!!HBD Boss once again.

What about those here?

It's better he drops the info here so that those it affects can see it, we have silent readers also interested.

My opinion though.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brenaero(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
NEZON:

Boss please can you add me to your whatsapp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Synthiakings: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning house,
please tell me how best to do this. Someone that wants to help me asked that I submit an application referencing him, he gave me his details. Please how do I refrence him in the application letter though I already used him in my CV as referee.

Please help me out. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Synthiakings:
Good morning house,
please tell me how best to do this. Someone that wants to help me asked that I submit an application referencing him, he gave me his details. Please how do I refrence him in the application letter though I already used him in my CV as referee.

Please help me out. Thank you
State him as your referee in the conclusion part of the application letter

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Brenaero:

Boss please can you add me to your whatsapp?
Let keep praying let boss ans me, if he accept private chat I will drop my contact,but if he choose to drop it here,at list we all benefits n reduce our tension!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
How come nobody is talking about NUT recruitment? Does it mean no one has applied?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Whiterose21:
How come nobody is talking about NUT recruitment? Does it mean no one has applied?
Their requirements are a bit too high.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Nuttella:
Please, how?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy Birthday Mr. Phil
philipianlobbos:
My people, you know that wonderful, warm-fuzzy feeling that comes over you when someone goes out of his or her way to spoil you, feed you, treat you, welcome you, bless you, support you, pray for you or help you out? Of course you do. The feeling is gratitude, and it feels even better when you express it!

You guys 're the best, I'm humbled and grateful with your best wishes, you knocked me off my feet, my heart is still smiling honestly.

Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure even though I hardly know you guys in person.

Sometimes the simplest things mean the most, the banana bread was fabulous. You made my day. I'm touched beyond words. Thank you very much my people, you guys are wonderful. God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Plz who can kindly help me with FCC secretary's number (Mohammed Bello Tukur).. Plz a kind hearted person should help me out with it... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Seen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pheedo: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Today is my birthday.
Happy birthday Boss. Wishing you many more years of blessings and happiness ahead. Lol, what a coincidence as mine is today on the 16th

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maimakawa:
Happy birthday Boss. Wishing you many more years of blessings and happiness ahead. Lol, what a coincidence as mine is today on the 16th

Happy birthday Maimakawa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
You claim to be an agent that help Corp members process direct posting and you're still looking for an nysc official who will execute the jobs for you? DSS please�
Crazeworld:
I am an agent that helps corps members to process direct posting and redeployment

I need a reliable NYSC official who will be helping me execute the jobs I bring.

You can choose to be anonymous if you want. My DM is open.

PS: I'm not interested in working with agents pls.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nuttella:
Still waiting to hear more about this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Swagsultan1:
You claim to be an agent that help Corp members process direct posting and you're still looking for an nysc official who will execute the jobs for you? DSS please�
Yes I am. Maybe you should have asked why I am looking for a direct source.

I operate through other agents. Meaning the job goes from hand to hand before getting to the top. I want to cut out the middleman for reasons best known to me.

Hope I've answered your question?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maimakawa:
Happy birthday Sir,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mykcool:
Happy birthday Sir,
Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maimakawa:
Thank you all

Blissful year ahead to you boss...

Do slot giveaway na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

Blissful year ahead to you boss...

Do slot giveaway na cheesy

cheesy

Very valid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Crazeworld:

I operate through other agents. Meaning the job goes from hand to hand before getting to the top. I want to cut out the middleman for reasons best known to me.

That said, you can direct the DSS to your apartment.
now assume he has a link to your request

I just feel we should be more diplomatic and accomodating here.

My view.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2021
Crazeworld:

That said, you can direct the DSS to your apartment.

Hmm hope you know the recent trend of agents and NYSC staff being arrested coz of this redeployment stuff and runs? Was even informed some security officers now claim to be Corp members looking for redeployment and when you as an agent comes up to assist them, you're arrested...

If really you've been an agent, then you should know about this and then probably not have posted this here... No genuine official will reply this, except a scammer or an officer alike...

That then brings the question, are you really an agent? Or a security agent?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you!! This was actually my concern. A lot of NYSC staff have been arrested by the police and DSS in the past 2 weeks because of redeployment runs. I saw a tweet that said police raided an nysc office in imo to arrest Corp members who relocated so they Will turn in the person that did the relocation for them.

CBNwords:

Hmm hope you know the recent trend of agents and NYSC staff being arrested coz of this redeployment stuff and runs? Was even informed some security officers now claim to be Corp members looking for redeployment and when you as an agent comes up to assist them, you're arrested...

If really you've been an agent, then you should know about this and then probably not have posted this here... No genuine official will reply this, except a scammer or an officer alike...

That then brings the question, are you really an agent? Or a security agent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (2230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Neweramify(f), Haleefah, PraiseandGreat(f), panmol, 1Nma, lordkash123, Bj01(m), Namus2020, xterra2(m), Gopitoto, Jazberry1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.