Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192510 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Brace up guys, get your credential ready for documentation in Hilton Hotel as one of the biggest testimony is about to hit your lips and change your story. Get ready....

Bros God bless you for always lighting up the mood, please for which agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone. Pls any sure slot for CBN/NDIC/DPR/NPA or any A list parastatals should mail me. Pls note that proof of funds will be shown to you at the point of APL and Payment will be at the point of documentation

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Del.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2021
kunlexbaba45:

Thanks bro, please any update about FERMA....

They are through with their induction... next recruitment should be around November & December.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Ehrrr...PEF?
philipianlobbos:

Brace up guys, get your credential ready for documentation in Hilton Hotel as one of the biggest testimony is about to hit your lips and change your story. Get ready....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Total no of people to be engaged is still not clear as the list keep expanding but extremely discreet to be be accessed. The list contain mostly EH.. He'has learnt his lessons, the representation is a bit fair this time around. The iron lady is also corporating. She's lessregit because 2slotes wher prepared and scheduled for her.

Good luck guys!!!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:47am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Total no of people to be engaged is still not clear as the list keep expanding but extremely discreet to be be accessed. The list contain mostly EH.. He'has learnt his lessons, the representation is a bit fair this time around. The iron lady is also corporating. She's lessregit because 2slotes wher prepared and scheduled for her.

Good luck guys!!!

I think this is NCDMB

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by haftob(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2021
CBNwords:

I think this is NCDMB
It's obviously PEF

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!

Thanks for the info. It's really encouraging.
please, assist some of us that do not have connections.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2021
NCC I guess. Lol
philipianlobbos:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Ditto wink

haftob:

It's obviously PEF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Beejaymoney2:

I have an official 100%
Am also an agent
We can work together if you want to
sent you a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!

Bros@Philipianlobbos I greet ooooooooO, but how this information wan take help person now, the Agency person no even know, whether na continuation of an already running recruitment sef someone doesn't know either.
If someone ask after the Agency here, the response is deafening, hit you up on PM, past experiences makes it difficult for you to even respond; so how does all this gist help all the teeming and exhausted people here biko?

I rest my case and I greet everyone

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!

99.9% NCDMB

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obinnasvg: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Obviously PEF� their last interview and documentation was at transcorp Hilton. And then the 'representation' part gives everything away also lol
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!
Good morning Boss. I'm quite sure you're catching cruise here, that you'll finally volunteered to mention the said agency cuz is totally not your attitude to dish out vaque/half info/intel in this thread. I bowed always.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Good luck guys!!!
hehehe grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
I doubt dear. It's most likely PEF. I hope you are fine.
CBNwords:

I think this is NCDMB

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Bashir4u:
If you reside in Abuja pls go to Revenue house FIRS HQ to see things for yourself don't just sit down here waiting, I'm an eye witness I'll benefit nothing by given you false information, I've said it here time without number that since last week of may documentation started in FIRS last week from Wednesday to Thursday was senate President candidates does documentation, if your connect don't know anything happening there meaning he have low connection there. Wishing you guys best of luck.

This people you saw in revenue house, did you ask to be sure they're for documentations of new in take?
Because when we call this our sponsor and feed them with information and it later turn out false can really make someone look like nuisance. Because you see people with file and documents doesn't mean they're new in take.

On different occasions people have come here to talk about FIRS that turns out false when we call. How do they do documentation for only 117 people since 3weeks ago and they're not yet done?

I appreciate your effort to bring information here but I'm just asking this questions so we can be sure and don't disturb our connect unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
If your connect didn't know what's going on recently in FIRS better look somewhere he will not help you & if you give him money better collect your money back. Given information here I do it as my own wish nobody force me to do so just to help people with vital information, but like you are insulting me that I don't know the difference of those holding files & those for documentation. This is the last comment I'll do about FIRS, believe me or not won't change reality at the end those that didn't believe will end of regretting what I'm saying. Good day
CrateofBeer:

This people you saw in revenue house, did you ask to be sure they're for documentations of new in take?
Because when we call this our sponsor and feed them with information and it later turn out false can really make someone look like nuisance. Because you see people with file and documents doesn't mean they're new in take.

On different occasions people have come here to talk about FIRS that turns out false when we call. How do they do documentation for only 117 people since 3weeks ago and they're not yet done?

I appreciate your effort to bring information here but I'm just asking this questions so we can be sure and don't disturb our connect unnecessarily.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Bashir4u:
If your connect didn't know what's going on recently in FIRS better look somewhere he will not help you & if you give him money better collect your money back. Given information here I do it as my own wish nobody force me to do so just to help people with vital information, but like you are insulting me that I don't know the difference of those holding files & those for documentation. This is the last comment I'll do about FIRS, believe me or not won't change reality at the end those that didn't believe will end of regretting what I'm saying. Good day
May Allah Almighty see us through bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Bashir4u:

I knew you might think of it as insult that's why I had to include that last paragraph but you still had to say I'm insulting you.
I merely ask questions.
I'm not insulting you neither do I attack you.
As for connect failing, no be today human being dey fail. We will still proceed till we get there but I don't think it's a bad thing to ask questions when information is disbursed.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
NekkyCee:
I doubt dear. It's most likely PEF. I hope you are fine.

Oh very fine dear, one has taken a back seat to watch how the game is being played... One-day, e go reach all of us.

I trust you're good too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
I might not be knowledgeable and experienced as so many of us here as it has to do with FIRS but the truth is irrespective of your connect and all that,patience is really required in getting FIRS apl because connect pass connect o either we like it or not and everything is been done in batches,so you not hearing anything positive from your connect now doesn't mean he is false or that he is ignorant that some has started documentation,he won't want to tell you this so you won't feel bothered that some are already into the system while you are still out there waiting, PATIENCE is really required for as long as you are certain about how genuine your connect is,e go soon reach your turn to testify,for it's being done in batches.
Several weeks past,Man power audit was carried out across all firs regions in the federation,among so many other reasons,this was also done to know the vacancies that are available to be filled up by new intakes AND for some weeks now they have been screening their employees across all regions in the federation,most especially those employees that were taken in by the previous chairman,it was discovered that so many people that were brought in during his tenure are using fake results and some were given a position higher than their present qualification.
So in essence,all these are been done to make more space available for the new intakes and all that.
I am also awaiting Firs apl as everyone of us here sha,Las Las we go smile,so be prayerful,just keep on being patient and keep your hopes high for as long as you know how genuine your connect is because either the devil likes it or not A BIG TESTIMONY THAT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RECOVER FROM WILL HIT US soon enough ooo,GOD helping

CrateofBeer
post=102972997:

I knew you might think of it as insult that's why I had to include that last paragraph but you still had to say I'm insulting you.
I merely ask questions.
I'm not insulting you neither do I attack you.
As for connect failing, no be today human being dey fail. We will still proceed till we get there but I don't think it's a bad thing to ask questions when information is disbursed.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemzyray01(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2021
CBNwords:

I think this is NCDMB
Boss...please any information regarding CBN....heard they have started training the newly recuritted staffs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
AdewumiManuel:
I might not be knowledgeable and experienced as so many of us here as it has to do with FIRS but the truth is irrespective of your connect and all that,patience is really required in getting FIRS apl because connect pass connect o either we like it or not and everything is been done in batches,so you not hearing anything positive from your connect now doesn't mean he is false or that he is ignorant that some has started documentation,he won't want to tell you this so you won't feel bothered that some are already into the system while you are still out there waiting, PATIENCE is really required for as long as you are certain about how genuine your connect is,e go soon reach your turn to testify,for it's being done in batches.
Several weeks past,Man power audit was carried out across all firs regions in the federation,among so many other reasons,this was also done to know the vacancies that are available to be filled up by new intakes AND for some weeks now they have been screening their employees across all regions in the federation,most especially those employees that were taken in by the previous chairman,it was discovered that so many people that were brought in during his tenure are using fake results and some were given a position higher than their present qualification.
So in essence,all these are been done to make more space available for the new intakes and all that.
I am also awaiting Firs apl as everyone of us here sha,Las Las we go smile,so be prayerful,just keep on being patient and keep your hopes high for as long as you know how genuine your connect is because either the devil likes it or not A BIG TESTIMONY THAT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RECOVER FROM WILL HIT US soon enough ooo,GOD helping

[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Momsiyo post=102975107][/quote]

Amen.100% true

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
babs017:

PLS HOW DO I APPLY FOR DPR OR FCT IRS
It can only be done through connection with prominent elites (eg senator) that you are close with... I don't know any source, sadly for me

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
ocpaschal:
It can only be done through connection with prominent elites (eg senator) that you are close with... I don't know any source, sadly for me
thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hi everyone. Pls any sure slot for CBN/NDIC/DPR/NPA or any A list parastatals should mail me. Pls note that proof of funds will be shown to you at the point of APL and Payment will be at the point of documentation

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICERS REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA (EHORECON) are currently carrying out replacement. Saw like 7APLs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Alfredd16, fail, FASASI1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.