Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189862 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Sorry about your experience Sir and thank God you didn’t fall prey to scammers. However, FIRS is giving out genuine APLs to a chosen few. My cousin got hers and it was facilitated by an NFIU connect. She was also warned to not disclose to people. To those of you waiting for FIRS, i pray you find light at the end of the tunnel.
Edondo2018:

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

That be said, let's All be careful about fraudsters as they are everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Mrskolapo1 post=102995827][/quote]

You have a good point
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alhasanalo: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Brace up guys, get your credential ready for documentation in Hilton Hotel as one of the biggest testimony is about to hit your lips and change your story. Get ready....
Amennn oooo warming up seriously
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Edondo2018:

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

That be said, let's All be careful about fraudsters as they are everywhere

How I wish u exercised a little patience till today since d man said all of you will go together to the HQ today and then u arrange for an under cover security in case of any fowl play. Let us look outside d box; The man might be a scammer and he might be real, today should have unravelled him but u went too fast and even if he is real d game is over already because d staff u met at firs HR must have taken ur name 4rm that letter and contacted d agent on d danger signal u have sent out already. As for d staff, I hope u were not expecting him to tell u letters have been given out when this is not an open recruitment?. DON'T 4GET THAT JOB RACKETEERING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE so even if that letter was legit u shouldn't expect an FIRS HR staff to tell u right in d office that a letter u were asked to pay money for is legit wen u came alone and he doesn't even know who u are( u might even be coming 4rm d CID) I mean that is professionally unethical. seriously u should have waited for today while taking all necessary precautions. That been said we all should be careful with paying for slots, at least 95% of d agents out there are scammers and don't 4get that when u get scammed ur money is gone 4life coz both d one that gave bribe and d one that is bribed are both criminals in the eyes of d law.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

How I wish u exercised a little patience till today since d man said all of you will go together to the HQ today and then u arrange for an under cover security in case of any fowl play. Let us look outside d box; The man might be a scammer and he might be real, today should have unravelled him but u went too fast and even if he is real d game is over already because d staff u met at firs HR must have taken ur name 4rm that letter and contacted d agent on d danger signal u have sent out already. As for d staff, I hope u were not expecting him to tell u letters have been given out when this is not an open recruitment?. DON'T 4GET THAT JOB RACKETEERING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE so even if that letter was legit u shouldn't expect an FIRS HR staff to tell u right in d office that a letter u were asked to pay money for is legit wen u came alone and he doesn't even know who u are( u might even be coming 4rm d CID) I mean that is professionally unethical. seriously u should have waited for today while taking all necessary precautions. That been said we all should be careful with paying for slots, at least 95% of d agents out there are scammers and don't 4get that when u get scammed ur money is gone 4life coz both d one that gave bribe and d one that is bribed are both criminals in the eyes of d law.

You’re a wise man.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

Your name should be WISDOM

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2021
You too wise sir!
Gabicon20:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

Many job scammers have been charged to Court and were convicted. There's what is called breach of trust, breach of contract and obtaining money by false pretence etc. Lawyers here should educate us more, it is not like if you are scammed in a supposed illegitimate deal, your money is gone forever and you can't seek a redress in Court.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021
So so story up and down....

embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

embarassed cry

It’s well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Good day peeps,
Please, do you know whether FCT-IRS has started issuing Appointment Letters? If not, When will they do so?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danwa25(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Ferizu:
Morning good people, pls wanna know what's going on in NDLEA o, someone just told me there's a slot for 2m but am telling him payment will be after documentation o, pls if you know what's up with NDLEA, make I know o abeg
they are presently doing final interview before training. 2m is ok because their salary and allowances is presently been reviewed but make sure you pay after you have been called for training because as they are doing interview they are also doing drug test along, which means anyone who fail the drug test might not be called for training.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Words of WISDOM

Gabicon20:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

embarassed cry

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=RANGO23 post=103006884][/quote] Till August before IPPIS will commence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Guys ... please let's try and backup our information with proof because I almost ask my connect to refund back my money .. only for him to send me this ...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Hussen24 post=102621867][/quote]
sir do u av their profession certificate....or just waeb??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Ferizu post=103000674]Morning good people, pls wanna know what's going on in NDLEA o, someone just told me there's a slot for 2m but am telling him payment will be after documentation o, pls if you know what's up with NDLEA, make I know o abeg [/q
Did he tell you the date for the training?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks baba

danwa25:
they are presently doing final interview before training. 2m is ok because their salary and allowances is presently been reviewed but make sure you pay after you have been called for training because as they are doing interview they are also doing drug test along, which means anyone who fail the drug test might not be called for training.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Many scammers sympathizers here.

You advicing someone to gamble with his money whereas you can't. Issorite.

Lemme get back to my hibernation.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
No o he hasn't o

[quote author=Osaro4u2k post=103008911][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
mengho:
dis slot thing is very interesting, once u get it correct, how smooth the thing flows will even scare u. It's a sophisticated chain or so o have heard
It's a cartel more especially in NCC that I know.
Hmm Naija wic way?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Just for clarification.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

I have someone presently working with NSITF she bought it has cheap as 400k in 2014, she is has been working for the past 7 years enjoying money. Not all are connections, calm down and wish to get a legit slot to buy and enjoy ur self, incase connect no sup!
My penny advice
you said in 2014 and not 2021, as the years goes by, the chances of getting genuine slot to buy diminishes due to many reasons. note I didn't say cash for slot doesn't work rather the chances are very slim especially for grade A agencies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

You said it OL bro. They've vast network and operating under extreme precautions. If you know you know. I too hoped he had waited for today to see how it'll unfold

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
RANGO23:
Guys ... please let's try and backup our information with proof because I almost ask my connect to refund back my money .. only for him to send me this ...
the committee hasn't submitted it's report to the head of service of the federation. most agencies giving out letters don't have waiver form the head of service of the federation or provision in the budget. also many MDA are padding their nominal roll coupled with the fact that many were issued fake appointment letters.
until the committee submits it's report most MDA new recruits will not be captured into the platform apart from recruits in paramilitary / ministry of education
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
You just took it out of my mouth. How can someone expect HR officer of FIRS to tell you whether they have issued APL or not. Someone is actually expecting publicity for a replacement recruitment. Nawa o
Gabicon20:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ferizu:
No o he hasn't o

Enquire from him. His reply will speak volume.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oritse123: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Does anybody know how much Niger delta power holding company( NDPHC) pay its bsc workers.

I need this information to make a decision.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, EsvRotimiJubril(m), Patrickflames, JaiJaigyal, Malahu, Gensanusi(m), usydre(m), KiowariHeadboi(m), Success1930 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.