Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212177 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi there
If you don’t mind PM let’s talk.
Regards
oritse123:
Does anybody know how much Niger delta power holding company( NDPHC) pay its bsc workers.

I need this information to make a decision.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening, pls did he call today?

Edondo2018:

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

That be said, let's All be careful about fraudsters as they are everywhere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oritse123: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Attahir180:
Hi there
If you don’t mind PM let’s talk.
Regards

Sorry, I don't have access to my nairaland email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
bro pls I sent u a pm ...earlier in the morning

Bashir4u:
NCC I guess. Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
xscoffy:
Many scammers sympathizers here.

You advicing someone to gamble with his money whereas you can't. Issorite.

Lemme get back to my hibernation.
It's either you can't read to understand or you are reading blindly..if that's a thing....
No one is advising anyone to gamble with their money.....so oga be calming down small small

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Okay thanks

Osaro4u2k:

Enquire from him. His reply will speak volume.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
oritse123:

Sorry, I don't have access to my nairaland email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening all. Please I need help with my CV review for free. Please. I need to know if my CV is in line with what hiring managers are looking for.
For free or a token
Anyone Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ogabenma:
Good evening all. Please I need help with my CV review for free. Please. I need to know if my CV is in line with what hiring managers are looking for.
For free or a token
Anyone Please

Mail me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please can someone still push anything on PEF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
CBNwords:

Mail me
Ok. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
CBNwords:

Mail me
I have sent a mail. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Edondo2018:

I didn't want to say anything about this post but because for the likes of guys like me that are waiting for FIRS APL, I would like to share my experience today in the hand of a scammer.

I met a man on Saturday who connected me to another man with the idea of helping me with a federal government job. I reside in Abuja so I get to meet people steady and often tell them about my need of a FG job.

The man that I got connected with on Saturday said there is a slot at FIRS for him and it goes for 3M. I told him if it's real I am willing and ready to pay. Just this morning while at home I got a call from this so call connect to meet him at federal secretariat to collect my FIRS APL. I was shocked, as in within the space of 3 days my letter is ready?

I got into the car with my father and we drove straight to fed sec (Note, he doesn't work there and neither do I know where he work). We waited for about 30 minutes then we saw a black Prado 2019 jeep parked and there he was with a long brown envelop. He approached my father and I, lo and behold, it was FIRS APL staring right in my face with my name on it. I became so excited for a moment before I got back to my senses. How can letter be out within 3 days of giving him just my cv? I became skeptical.

Just immediately he started demanding for 3M before he will release the letter to me and my father. I told him money wasn't the issue but can he allow us all drive to FIRS HQ at Berger to confirm the employment before we do the transfer, man started to vex and said no, money first before going anywhere. We also insisted that confirmation first before payment.

After a while he made some calls speaking Hausa and then ended the call. Then he said fine, he will follow us but it has to be tomorrow. We agreed. I told him he should give me the letter so I can write out the documents I will be needing for documentation. He gave it to me and I shaply like a sharp guy snapped about 4 shots, (he didn't know) then I returned the letter to him, everyone departed. Just as he left, my father and I drove straight to FIRS HQ to go and confirm the image we have snapped. We met the security guys at the gate and we explained our purpose of coming. We showed them the snap shot of the APL and immediately they said it's fake.

Just for us to be certain, we were permitted to meet the HR management and we were directed to the office. We met a man who is a staff of FIRS and a member of the HR unit of firs. It didn't take him up to 5 seconds before he confirmed to use that the letter is fake and hope we didn't pay. We said no. He confirmed to us that FIRS are yet to issue letter to anyone and currently no documentation is ongoing so we should be careful about fake APLS.

We drove home and hopefully the fraudster will call us tomorrow to for the 3m he didn't work for.

The purpose of this long event that happened to me today is to let everyone know that as at today, no one has been issued APL and no ongoing documentation is taking place at FIRS.

I still think the HR guy will not tell you even if they gave some people APL. I still believe that guy that said FIRS lowkey did documentation. Cus things dey occur for this country unless you no know

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Total no of people to be engaged is still not clear as the list keep expanding but extremely discreet to be be accessed. The list contain mostly EH.. He'has learnt his lessons, the representation is a bit fair this time around. The iron lady is also corporating. She's lessregit because 2slotes wher prepared and scheduled for her.

Good luck guys!!!
bro I sent you a Dm please would appreciate if you reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abeg make person help me with work even if na private company or organisation own. I dey base for Kano now, but I fit relocate.

Make Una help me biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Primrose9ja: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Edondo2018:

To be honest, you were faster than your shadow.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmmm opolopo opolo, oro loso o

Gabicon20:

How I wish u exercised a little patience till today since d man said all of you will go together to the HQ today and then u arrange for an under cover security in case of any fowl play. Let us look outside d box; The man might be a scammer and he might be real, today should have unravelled him but u went too fast and even if he is real d game is over already because d staff u met at firs HR must have taken ur name 4rm that letter and contacted d agent on d danger signal u have sent out already. As for d staff, I hope u were not expecting him to tell u letters have been given out when this is not an open recruitment?. DON'T 4GET THAT JOB RACKETEERING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE so even if that letter was legit u shouldn't expect an FIRS HR staff to tell u right in d office that a letter u were asked to pay money for is legit wen u came alone and he doesn't even know who u are( u might even be coming 4rm d CID) I mean that is professionally unethical. seriously u should have waited for today while taking all necessary precautions. That been said we all should be careful with paying for slots, at least 95% of d agents out there are scammers and don't 4get that when u get scammed ur money is gone 4life coz both d one that gave bribe and d one that is bribed are both criminals in the eyes of d law.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2021
mattbass:
Abeg make person help me with work even if na private company or organisation own. I dey base for Kano now, but I fit relocate.

Make Una help me biko.

DM please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
TCN salary and upfront please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
usydre:

Around 180k for entry level, no upfront but there is bulk rent, leave and 13th month.

Anything happening in TCN?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rebelfleur(f): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2021
PENCOM!!! Has started its underground recruitment...

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
rebelfleur:

Link please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
PSVITA:

Link please

They call something underground, you're asking for link lol.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2021
rebelfleur:

Please giving out APL or receiving name?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Anfieldboss:

Around 180k for entry level, no upfront but there is bulk rent, leave and 13th month.

Anything happening in TCN?

Heard they will recruit casual staffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2021
oritse123:
Does anybody know how much Niger delta power holding company( NDPHC) pay its bsc workers.

I need this information to make a decision.

Bros make we chat na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Any idea abt salary structure and allowances of ICRC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
PSVITA:

Link please

She said underground and you are asking of link, some people are funny I swear.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lwanga1993: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
URGENT !!

Please I'll like to know top agencies that are currently recruiting here in Abuja. Thank you

NB: please if you base in abuja and you have a proposal or innovative ideas that an average Nigerians can benefit from.. you can reach me via :lwgbaddest@gmail.com

Modified*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
usydre:
When are they issuing apl abeg �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
lwanga1993:
URGENT !!

Please can a deputy senate president really help someone secure a job in abuja ?

If Yes, I'll like to know top agencies that are currently recruiting here in Abuja. Thank you

NB: please if you base in abuja and you have a proposal or innovative ideas that an average Nigerians can benefit from.. you can reach me via :lwgbaddest@gmail.com

As in Deputy Senate President of a whole UAR shocked shocked grin

But check previous pages, people have been discussing CBN, PEF and the rest. Just browse through. Knowledge is power. Or in UAR, power is definitely power. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.