Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192067 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigaraw:
you might be right. Firs recruited way too many people last year when the new chairman got in. I visited thier office sometimes last year and everywhere was filled up. Up till now the man haven't paid upfront to the new intakes and I don't think he might be paying anytime soon.
FIRS doesn't pay upfront, if their proposal for upfront scale through, the list level 8 staff will be parting with 3.5m as stated.

Their long awaited proposal seems to be impossible to scale through because, one factor affecting them is too many saff strienghts in the organization. The chairman is still employing so you can emerging the situation. You can verify this information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
DAFMIS:

FIRS doesn't pay upfront, if their proposal for upfront scale through, the list level 8 staff will be parting with 3.5m as stated.

Their long awaited proposal seems to be impossible to scale through because, one factor affecting them is too many saff strienghts in the organization. The chairman is still employing so you can emerging the situation. You can verify this information.
Hi, good afternoon, please check your email and revert. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
I work at secondary education board..pls you people should say things ure sure of

Whiterose21:

you are correct, secondary education board is under state, same salary with teachers. There's nothing like SECONDARY EDUCATION COMMISSION, I guess you are referring to the one at water resources, area 3.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
DAFMIS:

U earlier said something about appointment letters being distributed between 25th to 28th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thers is because i work there..i work qith secondary education board..area3 garki..nd therw is ubeb too
Omoluwabi4real:
Bros nothing like secondary education board in Nigeria, secondary schools is under the States government supervision. If any body is telling you that the person there is secondary school education board us scammer.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Postmalonee: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Exactly. Thank you
elaino:
"cost of collection" is the word you forgot. He planned with 7% but NASS retained the former 4%

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's bothers me atimes when I hear people here saying FIRS us over staffed lol. The same FIRS that will take two weeks above to get a response on official stuffs.
I don't believe firs is close to over staffing. There office might look choked but the staffs on ground is not enough to attend to work in most of there main MSTO's.

You forgot hundreds of staffs equally retire every year, if you're talking about them recruiting every year.

Pls, did they disburse the APL on 25th as somebody here says? Update us.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
This NATFORCE is just distributing letter like wedding Cola-nuts

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Teepy0392:
I work at secondary education board..pls you people should say things ure sure of

I beg, I dey find job oo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigaraw:
FiRs pays like 250 for basic, no allowances yet for the new intakes though. NCDMB salary too is decent pays 200+ excluding allowances but cbn does not pay up to 150k, though you are entitled to lunch allowances or some stuff like that total per month isn't up to 180k (including the lunch allowance).

Bros abeg I need d CBN. Na money I nor get
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
I swear some graduates in Nigeria are nothing but a bunch of disgrace to education itself. Taking a closer
Look at the content of the appointment letter one can clearly see that the taskforce even called themselves an organization as in IMAN organization meaning they are even telling the gullible graduates collecting the scam appointment letter that they are not a recognized agency by the federal government but because some so called graduate cannot apply simple logic they continue to fall for the scam. I just wonder I swear. I told someone to stay clear off this taskforce scam since 2017 but he refused.

Most times I do reminds him on the taskforce scam just to get on his nerves.

My brother, IMAN/taskforce have been issuing this scam letter for the past 4years now. Let them continue collecting the scam paper, na them suffer go tire grin
Shariiiif:
This NATFORCE is just distributing letter like wedding Cola-nuts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
I dey feel you wallahi. Your own be say them must release your APL o.. whether the members of staff choke or block the workforce flow grin
Kaeboy:
It's bothers me atimes when I hear people here saying FIRS us over staffed lol. The same FIRS that will take two weeks above to get a response on official stuffs.
I don't believe firs is close to over staffing. There office might look choked but the staffs on ground is not enough to attend to work in most of there main MSTO's.

You forgot hundreds of staffs equally retire every year, if you're talking about them recruiting every year.

Pls, did they disburse the APL on 25th as somebody here says? Update us.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Guys please i need urgent info on REVENUE ALLOCATION, MOBILIZATION AND FISCAL COMMISSION (RMAFC)... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Teepy0392:
Thers is because i work there..i work qith secondary education board..area3 garki..nd therw is ubeb too
Hi please I need to reach u urgently, can I have ur number or I drop mine u send me a message on what's app pls..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by herveze: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Good morning my people here,I want to ask if you have any update on University of Ibadan recruitment since last year January, we applied since last year and we have not hear anything from them since last year. Please if you have any update or any help you render to me and my brother,,we don't have tangible work we are doing now,we are both teaching and I notice that my junior brother has started following yahoo boys in my area and I don't know how to stop him or if I can get better job or get better job for him too. I also applied for Obafemi Awolowo teaching hospital and did their their test and scored 54 but didn't call me for interview till now,if you can be of help to us, Please things are getting difficult for us here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Teepy0392 post=103116966]Thers is because i work there..i work qith secondary education board..area3 garki..nd therw is ubeb too
Don't confuse people FCT has it own secondary education board,not national, Education is on con concurrent list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2021
[

I dey find job too��
Na why i dey here for info
quote author=Orente21 post=103122780] I beg, I dey find job oo.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2021
am sure u saw me write FCT abuja...just letting the dude knw the aforementioned agency does exist bt in abuja..now the choice is up to him to decide...love and light

[quote author=Omoluwabi4real post=103130380][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
nasiest:
I dey feel you wallahi. Your own be say them must release your APL o.. whether the members of staff choke or block the workforce flow grin

grin grin my brother! Make we all gather go choke there. I tell you say I no fit choke? grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Kaeboy:

grin grin my brother! Make we all gather go choke there. I tell you say I no fit choke? grin
Lol....abi, so when them de call pple to come collect their appointment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....abi, so when them de call pple to come collect their appointment?

I have no idea o. Somebody here said it will be disbursed last Friday 25th but he hasn't update us.

From my own end, no news of APL yet. So I can't really say what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
NHIS interview date is being sent to shortlisted candidates. Who got a message from NHIS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2021
fait10:
NHIS interview date is being sent to shortlisted candidates.

When today??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
modash123:

When today??
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Everything go dey OK las lass

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please, any updates on FCT-IRS recruitment? When will they start inviting people for an interview, or issue appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
bro pls I sent u a message

Agentp47:
Is 5m a reasonable price for NCC slot? The seller is authentic, my friend bought navy from him last December.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hello house, trust we are all in sound health. Please does anyone know any Departments or Agencies, currently undergoing recruitment processes, whether secret or open Recruitments. Thank you all in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bb007: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
fait10:
NHIS interview date is being sent to shortlisted candidates.

Please has anyone gotten the invite?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bolshine(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please does anyone know if anything is going on at National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCRMI), an urgent response would be appreciated please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bb007:

Please has anyone gotten the invite?
Yes I got it. Mainly medicals

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Who got the invite for the Nestle aptitude test

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olalekan27, jummiejumjum, Abcdx(m), Namus2020, Konne, aliuzalkay(m), Gopitoto, Sobirin, Shalewab, Biokana(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.