Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6207208 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (2237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2021
intergral:
Guys please i need urgent info on REVENUE ALLOCATION, MOBILIZATION AND FISCAL COMMISSION (RMAFC)... Thanks
Bros, wetin the sup for there? I am also interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Feezo111:
Hello house, trust we are all in sound health. Please does anyone know any Departments or Agencies, currently undergoing recruitment processes, whether secret or open Recruitments. Thank you all in advance

Please help with the above subject matter .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2021
️️️️ ️️

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2021
bro pls i sent u a mail

Tintedglass:

re:NCC apparently just a handful got in December before they stopped...

The rest to get q1 this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks a lot
mutholibbola:

Please help with the above subject matter .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
kachii77:
bro pls i sent u a mail

apologies I do not have any new info if it's re: NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please does anyone here know about nikorma transport limited and salary scale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
There's nothing as scarce as a genuine slot especially when you refuse to drop money till after confirmation of APL.Scammers plenty wela

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Filatan: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls any update in nimasa Apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please does anyone here know about nikorma transport limited(it’s a subsidiary under NNPC) and salary scale

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisbtz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Filatan:
Pls any update in nimasa Apl

PM me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls who has current info on NDPHC if stuffs are still going on there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chrisbtz:

PM me
Do you have an update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
@Dafmis. Please what's the update on FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chrisbtz:

PM me
Any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chrisbtz:

PM me
Pls share if you have update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dust your CV if you are elect/elect , civil, mechanical and computer engineering graduate .
Go and submit your CV at TCN CHQ in abuja.
Best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
mutholibbola:
Dust your CV if you are elect/elect , civil, mechanical and computer engineering graduate .
Best of luck.

Hello Bros, I am an EEE. Kindly reach me on 07031748951 let's discuss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
usydre:

Heard they will recruit casual staffs
are TCN currently recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
ocpaschal:
are TCN currently recruitment?

They have done with the contract some months ago .
Now they want to recruiting graduates now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
mutholibbola:

Some of us are not residing in Abuja. Must the CV submission be physical.

Please kindly answer this and furnish us more on the above subject matter.

Thank you kindly

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some of us are not residing in Abuja. Must the CV submission be physical.

Please kindly answer this and furnish us more on the above subject matter.

Thank you kindly.

mutholibbola:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you can't go physically you can send your CV through courier firm to submit it for you .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
mutholibbola:
Best of luck.
Please can any other discipline submit CV?
I submitted my CV there back in 2019 without getting any response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
mutholibbola:
If you can't go physically you can send your CV through courier firm to submit it for you .

Please furnish me with the address in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ursula22(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
fait10:
NHIS interview date is being sent to shortlisted candidates. Who got a message from NHIS?

I got the NHIS message today. But why is the venue lagos? Why make everyone come to lagos on short notice? Nawa oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Crazeworld:
Please can any other discipline submit CV?
I submitted my CV there back in 2019 without getting any response.

What's your discipline?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Anfieldboss:

What's your discipline?
political science

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Ursula22:

I got the NHIS message today. But why is the venue lagos? Why make everyone come to lagos on short notice? Nawa oo
They ist sent an email message to everyone on Sunday morning. Maybe ur message came late. Check ur email to see if they sent u a message on Sunday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2021
So apparently FIRS didn't disburse the APL on 25th or 28th as stated here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2021
mutholibbola:

Good morning!
Other field of study like Accounting are allowed to submit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2021
CrateofBeer:
So apparently FIRS didn't disburse the APL on 25th or 28th as stated here.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (2237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HooxJnr(m), Brightlight123, Hassan52(m), Eyenkuzi, Hueyreckless0007, Nasirmakeveli, Danlex, Hussen240, isah2006, Moniter0 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.