Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6215508 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
.....Entry level for IBEDC is #120k. Plus some allowance like 13month salary. Don't just be contract staff. That one na poor salary o
but there condition of service is bad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Interested in 1 and 2

Check your PM please

turawaa:
The FIRS slot been taken....

Available slots

1-FCT Internal Revenue Service (Ready to work in Abuja)

2-Immigration Service ( For lower Degree (ND, NCE and SSCE)

3- NISRAL

All payment after ApL confirmation.

still AvAilable
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by imaqueen: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Someone that applied with Nice, Nd or Ssce
Hi,you've still not replied. How do we contact you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2021
I don't think Nasrda would recruit anytime soon. They are having a lot of internal issues right now. If anything, they would want to reduce their workers because too many people were employed in the 2018/2019 recruitment.
fortz007:
Good day fam. Please does anyone have info concerning NASRDA?!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Internal issues, yes! But heard the recruitment is being delayed because of IPPIS too; don't really understand how that got to do with it anything though

Anyone please, how does ippis delay recruitment process?

Swagsultan1:
I don't think Nasrda would recruit anytime soon. They are having a lot of internal issues right now. If anything, they would want to reduce their workers because too many people were employed in the 2018/2019 recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
Interested in NIS please respond my Dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Eyenkuzi post=103370864]Infact all was set for 28th.Disappointment is an understatement.They will just include some more people from the south to appease the minister

Bobboi’s last recruitment was lopsided which left the South-South aggrieved. There’s too much tension in the country right now and the Minister’s demands are valid and in place. The goose that lay the golden egg ought to be well represented in that recruitment. To be frank the focus is now how to balance the quota for the South - South. Once that is achieved then all will be concluded.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meims101: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Please any one with take home for icpc ? I saw 80k somewhere which is too bad to be true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable

Good morning bro ,how are you doing?
If your slot is legit I ve a bumper offer you .

Please let chat ...08135901830
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SAMTOBIJU(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2021
yusufdayo1:

That's a fallacy... their pay is 40k
You don't know what you are saying. For graduate, #120k. Even outsource is not receiving #40k.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

How much and wat about someone who didn't apply

No possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable

I'm in, please let's talk

Sammyimpostor@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Please let’s talk

popsongideon9@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
interested in NDLEA and nisral send u a message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

No possible
Ok how much for dose who applied with nce... Waec
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=viewingthistopic post=103383300][/quote]PEF has nothing to do with Niger Delta oil money. PEF's responsibility has to do payment of marketers the extra cost they incurred in the distribution of imported refined petroleum products around the country. Niger Deltans and entitlements sha

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

You haven't replied mine..kindly reply pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Do you have link to help me with the INEC job and how much will it cost?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please, I applied for the INEC job, if there's anything going on and you could be of assistance to me, kindly send me a PM.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Turawa how much for ond slot in immigration and what's the closing date
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

U are doing a very good job!
I hope to contact u for a slot, before the year runs out ....as money never dey now gringrin

KEEP ON D GOOD WORK!

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day. Which agency can I be posted to as a microbiology graduate?
My connect FCC commissioner of my state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress17: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Turawa how much for FCT-IRS and ond slot in immigration and what's the closing date; I'm interested I have send you a PM please kindly reply sir/ma. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Does anyone have information about DSS? Recruitment and salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dagash95: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
kzubyar:
according to what I had DPR still have little challenge about there temporary office here in Abuja... And even those that received APL still squating with in the little space provided

When did people receive APL from DPR pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sikpa04(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anyone here with information regards Nigeria Customs Service? The wait is becoming something else. cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Reply a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA aspirants will be going to Training this 17th of July....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
You don't know what you are saying. For graduate, #120k. Even outsource is not receiving #40k.

You are right it was a mistake from my side. the former head of Human resources in IBDEC gave me a slot their which I declined when he told me about the salary which is a meagre 40k. Then I was teaching and also doing some side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dtish:

My connect called PEF ES despite he's regarded as Elder state man in the country, Ahmed Bobboi told him PEF is not recruiting...lmao
The nigga no send anybody o
pray hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolshine(m), Hassan52(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.