Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,975 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189158 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
kkkp:
APL is no longer requirement for job authentication. There are many fake APLs in circulation
I got one with 750k.......I'm still begging Ogun to help me collect my money

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:

Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

how much please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Any news on nimasa today ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Some of these Big Big VIPs are Preparing for Sallah Break...pls try visit them one on one or Go with their bestfriend ...Plan Ahead Before the Break... All top Officials from your States...No security on Sallah Festive period...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Swagsultan1:
I don't think Nasrda would recruit anytime soon. They are having a lot of internal issues right now. If anything, they would want to reduce their workers because too many people were employed in the 2018/2019 recruitment.
Thank you very much… Does it mean there’s little chance of employment this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
monibay24:
sorry care to share the details for learning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Realinfo2021:
One man called ES Pef about his daughter ,the ES confirmed to the gal father that her name is on the list and they are calling this month. So maybe yr connect no strong

I know my connect capacity. Him matter with the ES fit de political Or them give am slot for me, the secretary shortchanged my name for their people.
I no go talk pass like this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Those interested

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
monibay24:

Sorry about this bro. Hope the person is not here!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
monibay24:
when we try to enlighten people about how things are done. They feel we are jealous or dont have the money to pay or what ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
monibay24:
ayyyah

Please enlighten us..
How did you met the person and what happened ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
fortz007:

Thank you very much… Does it mean there’s little chance of employment this year?

Pls we need reliable information on NASRDA.
Can they still employ/recruit this years or soon.
Thks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mdgreen(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
turawaa:
FIRS And NISRAL slot Available
Payment After APL is Out and Confirmation of aunthentencity

Interested person should show statement of account or Account Balance Screenshot as Evidence Of Readiness to Pay.

Am interested in NISRAL. Can you drop ur contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Misbahuddeen:
https://nnpcpensionfund.com/

All valid points, it's good people are beginning to become aware and cautious of these things, cuz you might just end up giving up your data to a clone website

Please is there anybody who successfully applied for this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Misbahuddeen:
https://nnpcpensionfund.com/

All valid points, it's good people are beginning to become aware and cautious of these things, cuz you might just end up giving up your data to a clone website

It seems like the website is not going
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dtish:

I know my connect capacity. Him matter with the ES fit de political Or them give am slot for me, the secretary shortchanged my name for their people.
I no go talk pass like this.
Push it well you will succeed by God grace
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maimakawa:
It seems like the website is not going

Someone sent me the Link and a screenshot of his application. But when I tried to apply, it was showing that: due to some unforseen problem, the portal is down until they rectify it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Realinfo2021:
Push it well you will succeed by God grace
Amen.
Kindly check your DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
DAFMIS:

Yes my brother, PEF will finalize their EH soon, I mean very very soon. But you may be required to keep shut once you receive yours though text & call. Don't be over age please in your CV. NOTE: PEF is for stakeholders in Nigeria. Stay at home if you don't have connect. 28th date was re-adjusted because of internal controversy which was generated by a minister from south south. Only 2 Fulani men in PEF are in charge of the PEF EH intakes. Staffs don't have input. People have retired in June. The list is above 100, few GTs. More EH. PEF discussion is mainly in the Villa. June EH intake was decided since last year. You guys aren't the one waiting. PEF isn't happy With merging with PPPRA, reasons are genuine. Adjustments might be made after P assent. AHMED BOBOI isn't under pressure for the recruitment. Him no send anybody accept VILLA people. Not all VILLA persons but those close to Mr. President. Senators has been calling immediately he returned from haj, he hasn't pick their calls till date. He doesn't send anybody. His the most stubborn man on earth. So if are willing to join PEF, get close to those who knows Mr. President, one on one.
In 2017 PEF replacement, documentation was slated for 12am midnight at Sheraton Hotel on a faithful Sunday, resumption was the following Wednesday.
Anything is possible in PEF, what GOD can't do doesn't exist.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Happyset: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Apply: 2021-2022 PTDF Scholarship, Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Scholarship For Nigerian Students In Federal Universities - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-2022-ptdf-scholarship-undergraduate-masters-phd-scholarship-for-nigerian-students-in-federal-universities/

Apply: The United Nations - Nippon Foundation Fellowship - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-the-united-nations-nippon-foundation-fellowship/

Apply: World Bank Group - 2021 Junior Professional Associate (JPA) Program - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-world-bank-group-2021-junior-professional-associate-jpa-program/

Apply: 2021/2022 LEAP Africa Social Innovators Programme (SIPA) For Young Changemakers - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-2022-leap-africa-social-innovators-programme-sipa-for-young-changemakers/

Kwara Set To Hold Education Future Summit, See How To Register - [/b]YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/kwara-set-to-hold-education-future-summit-see-how-to-register/

[b]Apply: 2021 Harvard University Academy Scholars Program (Stipends Included) - [/b]YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-harvard-university-academy-scholars-program-stipends-included/

[b]Apply: Facebook Partners Reuters To Launch Free Online Course For Journalists
- YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-facebook-partners-reuters-to-launch-free-online-course-for-journalists/

Apply: 2021 UN Skill Acquisition Day: Free Skill Acquisition Training At Hands & Knees Vocational Center, Ilorin, Kwara State - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-un-skill-acquisition-day-free-skill-acquisition-training-at-hands-knees-vocational-center-ilorin-kwara-state/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Reply my chats please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GhostOfAPA: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Those involved take note

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blesschemical: 4:02am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:
The FIRS slot been taken....

Available slots
1-FCT Internal Revenue Service (Ready to work in Abuja)
2-Immigration Service ( For lower Degree (ND, NCE and SSCE)
3- NISRAL
All payment after ApL confirmation.

still AvAilable
Sir am intrested in the immigration service offer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
please I'm interested in NIRSAL and FCT-IRS Sir..... And please, do you have any info about when NSCDC will release their list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2021
PrinceFola:
please I'm interested in NIRSAL and FCT-IRS Sir..... And please, do you have any info about when NSCDC will release their list?

Baba, u get money chai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelamma(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce) what about the immigration u must have applied before?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Yes Boss.
Please I need your help, I got a recommendation letter from my senator and they haven't it to PEF the issue is that my CV and other documents are not attach to it. Please somebody should help me. cry

In 2017 PEF replacement, documentation was slated for 12am midnight at Sheraton Hotel on a faithful Sunday, resumption was the following Wednesday.
Anything is possible in PEF, what GOD can't do doesn't exist. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Popson09 post=103413439 Baba, u get money chai [/quote] lol grin grin grin grin angry baba no be so ooo...I just say make I try my luck nooni boss...... Unemployment is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalmachineup: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
Sir, I send u a DM.kindly reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalmachineup: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

I have replied all DMs.

Have sent u a DM.please reply.08161660260.My what's app number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rebelfleur(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
NAFDAC , SON , NPHDC, NHIS, PARASTATALS UNDER MINISTRY OF HEALTH OR ENVIRONMENT. OR ANY OTHER PARASTATAL. FOR NAIJA IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU'VE STUDIED.
Axzobr:
Good day. Which agency can I be posted to as a microbiology graduate?
My connect FCC commissioner of my state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwaseundami, ogwoliun, ikemeze, Malahu, Sul007, Haleefah and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.