Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213050 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tintedglass:
you might be on to something. The second letter has the same dents and folds like the first one... seems the poster edited that letter to post here LOL people have time on their hands.
Exactly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
but FIRS is really giving APLS though. irrespective of this second poster editing the letter posted last week. Still follow up with your connect.

elaino:
Lol... Sometimes, we have to verify the authenticity of Information before disturbing our connects... I wonder what the poster hopes to achieve...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tintedglass:
but FIRS is really giving APLS though. irrespective of this second poster editing the letter posted last week. Still follow up with your connect.

Sure, I will.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayusig: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol, recruitment that they have already shared slots to stakeholders since like 2 months ago. I was asked to even bring my CV by one of such stakeholders in May but I politely declined because my current pay is higher than that of FRSC. Anyway please don’t be discouraged still try your luck and apply, maybe like 5-10% slots will still get to merit candidates.

PlayMaker14:
Good morning everyone,

The FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSION (FRSC) will open it's portal to receive application from intending applicants soon.

Just said I should drop this here incase anyone is interested in applying.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cas49:
Please is there any such thing as State fire service in Nigeria?

I just want to no...called a friend and he said he is working with State fire service and I am surprise

Yes there's State fire service as an Agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mayusig:
Lol, recruitment that they have already shared slots to stakeholders since like 2 months ago. I was asked to even bring my CV by one of such stakeholders in May but I politely declined because my current pay is higher than that of FRSC. Anyway please don’t be discouraged still try your luck and apply, maybe like 5-10% slots will still get to merit candidates.

Baba, abeg you fit help me tell the Stakeholders that I will even bring any Sacrifice along with my CV.

I really need it bro.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good day philipianlobbos. Please do you have information about UBEC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
sirfarouk:
Good day philipianlobbos. Please do you have information about UBEC?
Also interested in knowing about this o..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please did you get any information on SEC? Also, can you reply my PM?
Tintedglass:
alright thank you very much for confirming about CBN

Still hoping on anyone with SEC info

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
I do not know what is wrong with my PM I am not able to receive or send for the past few days. no one here has given any new info on SEC sigh. But I saw your post on DG waiting to retire staff, I don't think that's applicable for the next intake but I could be wrong.

Sugarlover:
Please did you get any information on SEC? Also, can you reply my PM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
TCN has invited my friend for interview this coming Thursday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hussen24:
Are you serious?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
A single story is dangerous!

Intellectually challenged enemies of peace are already at work posting selected single pages from NDLEA recent recruitment and crying marginalisation!

It’s so cheap and laughable, but gullible Nigerians have started to believe the propaganda.

There are more northern names starting with AB than southern names. So if you only check the first page (here), you may feel all the recent recruits are only Northerners or Muslims. Already I saw someone posting that single page and trying hard to create problem!

On the other hand, there are more southern names starting with O than northern names! So if you select just the second (page) and share, it will go viral and you can easily cause unnecessary confusion.

Oga stop inciting hatred. You can do better!
palmshots:
All 44 Candidates On @NigerianNavy Supplementary List Are Northerners |https:///Zf1Pygchia https:///Pm9r2Issep

Be there looking for 10m to buy slot and fighting for one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hussen24:
What's he's descipline Sir ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Teeeecash:
detective FASHOLA grin

You get eyes wella cool.. one has signature at the bottom left corner, but it's the same APL and same background

Just different date and the signature

Except it it's the same person that took the pics of both APL at the exact same spot without his hand shaking or bending

yes! same person took the pics.... different name, different date
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tintedglass:

the letter wasn't edited. The APL reading 10th and 23rd are different APL with different names bt snapped by same person. Both pic were sent to me by a friend trying to prove to me FIRS is still recruiting. Both clear copies are on my whatspp.....any connect that says to u, no replacement is happening at FIRS, is a lie......I personally know someone that got FIRS this june. Weda the APL is fake or genuine, FIRS did replacement this june

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Moh99:

Are you serious?
Yes sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
avsadeeq0:

What's he's descipline Sir ?
Business Admin.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okay.
I hope it doesn’t affect. Please share any update you receive.
Any information will be appreciated.
Tintedglass:
I do not know what is wrong with my PM I am not able to receive or send for the past few days. no one here has given any new info on SEC sigh. But I saw your post on DG waiting to retire staff, I don't think that's applicable for the next intake but I could be wrong.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hey everyone,

I am trying to establish contact with my senator via someone that is close to him. How exactly can I ask him to do for me if the senator finally grants him audience?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hussen24:

Yes sir.
Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hussen24:

Business Admin.
Allah yasa su kra mu muma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 4:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Amex2018:
Hey everyone,

I am trying to establish contact with my senator via someone that is close to him. How exactly can I ask him to do for me if the senator finally grants him audience?
Find out which agencies whose committees he sits on and make up a 3 agency list for him to assist you with a job for. Do not request for a recommendation letter to PEF or anywhere else as that will be the end of that. Link up with the person connecting you to him to follow up on him. Do NOT send Friday or Sunday text messages every week. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xlyad(m): 5:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Anybody willing to immediately pay #500k for job at the new federal poly at Cross River should indicate interest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Xlyad:
Anybody willing to immediately pay #500k for job at the new federal poly at Cross River should indicate interest.
Please check your DM.... I'm willing to pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Xlyad post=103686877]Anybody willing to immediately pay #500k for job at the new federal poly.....Flash me please by I'm dying in silence... No go come your money is intact.. check your DM pls embarassed[quote author=Xlyad post=103686877]Anybody willing to immediately pay #500k for job at the new federal poly.....Flash me please by I'm dying in silence... No go come your money is intact.. check your DM pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Hussen24:
Oh so it’s true, someone told me this on Monday and I didn’t believe him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Sugarlover:
Okay.
I hope it doesn’t affect. Please share any update you receive.
Any information will be appreciated.

alright same with you please.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2021
DUNKA:
Find out which agencies whose committees he sits on and make up a 3 agency list for him to assist you with a job for. Do not request for a recommendation letter to PEF or anywhere else as that will be the end of that. Link up with the person connecting you to him to follow up on him. Do NOT send Friday or Sunday text messages every week. All the best

Thank you very much DUNKA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
FIRS benchmarked and approved 2000+ for the new intakes. Less than 2000 has collected their APL.

If your connect actually submitted your names and it's among the 2000+, yet you've not colleced yours, then be patient. You will definitely get it.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
FIRS benchmarked and approved 2000+ for the new intakes. Less than 2000 has collected their APL.

If your connect actually submitted your names and it's among the 2000+, yet you've not colleced yours, then be patient. You will definitely get it.

What about nimasa bro ...-any info

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Namus2020, Matmaye, kkkp, Coolsat(m), Mukzahra, Heryormilekan(m), Oyo001, churchillsheddy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.