Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Need Help - Health (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (226580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:

via paypal...

Please email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com for details.

Thanks and God bless!!!

Is it possible to give the paypal account number?
I think that's easier
Re: I Need Help by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank goodness it's all coming together now. At least we've finally got some sense of direction.

Well done to everyone and God speed to DJ.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Expsbterror(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Summary and update so far [/size]

I feel compelled to let the posters who have invested time and money and emotions and still investing to know the situation of things
I apologize on the behalf of those who went to see DJ if anyone feels they didn't report accordingly,this is very sensitive but at the same time you deserve to know.

The true picture is that DJ needs more specialized care than the hospital he is at can offer him
His liver is bad and sadly it has also affected his kidneys
Transplant is inevitable and now we have two failing organs
The care after transplant is not easy,it is long and extensive
Most importantly money is needed desperately to make this happen
Lots of money
I am therefore appealing to us all to give
Ask your mother father,godfather,politician friends,banker friends and business friends to give generously
To the politicians reading,please help save the life of this young man
The people reading here are the voters
Any politician that makes this happen for us,we will let everyone hear of this good gesture.

DJ needs us now more than ever

May I suggest for this fund raising. If each NL can share 500 and above to a designated account.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by OEPHIUS(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
babyosisi:
My posts will be in red from now on

who are the people that will be communicating information from the groups to the family
Caracta,gboliwe,marcjane,Chaircover
Please who is the person
I have been shouting myself hoarse
We need passports made or do they already have passports?
I need answers to that question
Ifyalways has promised to link us with someone that can get passports in 24-48 hrs,today is Thursday .DJ and brother need to stop over at the passport office tomorrow before going to st Nic
This is very important
[size=18pt]Without passports our arrangements for India is a waste of time[/size]

Secondly I need scanned reports of his lab results,scan reports and doctor's summary scanned to me immediately,it will help save time
We need to hear from the doctors in India and they are waiting on those reports to tell me the rough picture and what they can or cannot do at this stage.

My email is babyosisi@hotmail.com
If he is moved to st Nicolas, it is possible they will run tests there and that is what will be used. From there, other arrangements can be made.

Relax, breathe
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls pm me. Matters arising
cc babyosisi gboliwe marcjane
Re: I Need Help by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
I applaud all those who have been working tirelessly to help DJ. I've been very busy, but I'll see what I can do.
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
beinstein:
and why the hell is it taking forever to provide us the account number? Monetary donations should be on going long ago.
sorry for the delay sir... please see below

Account details

Nigerian Account: Please pay to
Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji
A/N: 0026812459
Bank: GTB
Add DJDOLA as reference

Paypal: Please email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless!!!!
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
sawyersam:
DJOLA, I don't know you from anywhere but my heart feels right to do this. I will be coming to Naija next week and I will avail myself for Testing to see if my kidney match yours.I believe we are of same stature and weight and by God's grace it will match mine. I am ready to give you a part of me so that you can pay it forward one day and spread God's work. Its completely free and hope u receive it. PM me and send me your number. God bless
Cc
chaircover
busybody2
r231
jaybee3
Gboliwe
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
ayinba1:
For those who know djdolas number or his brother's , can we have the bank account number for either of them? Since this is an urgent need, it is better to cut down on the use of 3rd parties.
sorry for the delay.... please see below for details.

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
pacesetter808:
Can an account to which subsequent payments be provided ASAP? It's best we deal with issues before they arise. Do we have to wait till when funds are needed before we start collecting funds? I asked naijadeyhia yesterday to provide an account as he stated that an account will be provided for donations to be made to and no donations should be made directly to DJDolas' account. No update on this till this present minute.
sorry for the delay sir... please see below for details

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
OlowoB:

Hammed u are healed in Jesus name.
I have been following this thread on the sidelines and I have been really impressed. I hardly comment on threads but since idowuogbo called me out, I would be so glad to help.
Well I am currently in the UK so I don't really know how to go about transferring funds down but definitely I would be interested in giving my widows mite.
I have had people talk about Paypal through TEHN but anytime an account is opened for this whole travelling expenses and transplant, pls just give me a mention.
HellOooo....the account details are out Sir. Please see below for details.

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!
Re: I Need Help by omotuntun: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Account details

Thanks and God bless!!!!

Super Job idowu, infact na storbon woman like you i dey always like well well... But we re both taken grin grin grin grin

Please ma gba gbe that other crmjones guy or something that says he would foot the bill now he can advance the pay to TEHN
Re: I Need Help by virginboy1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
PLANETOFBETS1:
ur mama toootooooooo
baskaardtt grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy I pity your life...
Hope you know say karma dey exist?
Agbaya like you wey no get better thing to offer other than to dey vomit vulgar words from mouth.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Greatgod2012, sis mi abeg pick team biko! We need you... sad

oh! I.D, just got opportuned to post now, i hope to join team C, fundraising team i believe, but i need to make some enquiries first as regards a charity organisation i belong to that i will like to request to donate towards DJ's plight, i have been a financial member for more than a year now and i've never recommended any sick or needy to them, which is my right as a financial member, so, i think this is the one i want to present, so, i want to enquire about the procedures for me to go about it. I will get back to this thread once i'm through with that, and that doesn't in anyway distrupt my own donation too, all in a bid to get our DJ back on his feet.

@all, i really love the passion and oneness of this e-family and i'm happy and proud to be part of it.
You people are wonderful.
I pray that our labour of love shall not be in vain.

DJDOLA, i sincerely wish you speedy recovery, infact, you have to live to testify of this great Nigerians and great Nairalanders, me sef never knew that Nigerians are this wonderful. It shows that there's still hope in this country.

Love you all, God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Phikom:
Great job done by people here...m absolutely happy about dis...how can I be of help?...
Hi Oga Phikom, your prayers and donations are needed.

Every little helps...please see below for account details.

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
greatgod2012:

oh! I.D, just got opportuned to post now, i hope to join team C, fundraising team i believe, but i need to make some enquiries first as regards a charity organisation i belong to that i will like to request to donate towards DJ's plight, i have been a financial member for more than a year now and i've never recommended any sick or needy to them, which is my right as a financial member, so, i think this is the one i want to present, so, i want to enquire about the procedures for me to go about it. I will get back to this thread once i'm through with that, and that doesn't in anyway distrupt my own donation too, all in a bid to get our DJ back on his feet.

@all, i really love the passion and oneness of this e-family and i'm happy and proud to be part of it.
You people are wonderful.
I pray that our labour of love shall not be in vain.

DJDOLA, i sincerely wish you speedy recovery, infact, you have to live to testify of this great Nigerians and great Nairalanders, me sef never knew that Nigerians are this wonderful. It shows that there's still hope in this country.

Love you all, God bless us all.
Fantastic!!!! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! May the good Lord replenish you IJN AMEN!!! Welcome on board my dearest kiss
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
omotuntun:

Super Job idowu, infact na storbon woman like you i dey always like well well... But we re both taken grin grin grin grin

Please ma gba gbe that other crmjones guy or something that says he would foot the bill now he can advance the pay to TEHN
Loolz... i was just about to carry my basket to our big daddy...time to dive in o jere....

Btw,u dey use asEwo talks disturb me oo...can't you see i'm busy ni? Warn yourself o angry grin
Re: I Need Help by Natasha2(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
@Idowuogbo are we to pay it in DJs name?
Re: I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
With the unity, team, cooperation, love, sympathy and empathy shown on this thread, we can achieve everything we want................... The story of tower of babel comes to mind.

It shows that despite our religious and tribal affliations, we can still be united.
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
UNCLE JONES aka cramjones! Sir, we need your prayers and donations. Please come in and support our bid to get DJ back on his feet.

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is one of those times when prayer isnt enough to render on behalf of NL members or even words of thanks. This is such a time when orators are rendered speechless by the show of togetherness and love here seen. All one can do is groan and shout thank yous and God bless yous endlessly till one grows hoarse. I am humbled by everyone here.

I will endeavor to speak with Fasholas sister on monday face to face or i send her this link and ask her to patiently read through. Believe me when I say I will do my best to get her attention.

Babyosisi when I see her I will ask if her brothers are eligible then I go send u bill for consultancy. lol

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by omotuntun: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
UNCLE JONES aka cramjones! Sir, we need your prayers and donations. Please come in and support our bid to get DJ back on his feet.

Thanks and God bless!!!!

Mo n try lati pe awon eniyan kan na jade, awon ti won ko mo nko ti o nlo ni ibiyi!

Agaga awon oni moto ati awon agba section molebi

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Natasha2:
@Idowuogbo are we to pay it in DJs name?
Hey sweetie...please see below. Thanks boo boo kiss

Add DJDOLA as reference

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
tiswell:
pay pal acct pls
Hi there,please email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com for details.

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by benit(f): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Account details noted, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
ecode1:
TENH account or DJ account, which one should i send money into? Reply ASAP!
So so sorry for the delay....please see below for details

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
DarkFive:

Kudos to all teams involved, NLers and even those observing because i know your prayers can still move mountains.

@Teams!!Please kindly confirm

1. is the account number still same as the one on page 1 and page 2 of this issue? [size=13pt]NO[/size]

2. Can djoola take phone calls? [size=13pt]NO[/size]

Speedy response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

So sorry for the delay sir... please see below for details

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
mattkelly:
Abegi,Lets stop all these blame game jare..You all are all great people..To the young Doctor..i checked out your profile and FB..Thank you for the Job you did today and to everybody..God bless all of una..Make we move forward is the main thing..Idowuogbo..Mama ohh..I hail ohh..Una suppose marry seun u know..lol.You are all wonderful people
Hey Kelly, we are progressing oo...we need your support eee...abeg anything wey u get,take am bless my collection basket biko...every little helps. Please see below for account details.

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by r231(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Inspiredm, i sight u oo!! Baba roll the millions this way ooo...e don reach make we dey collect perce on top dem submarine tongue machine wey u dey sell. Baba shake body abeg! Please see below for details

Account details

Add DJDOLA as reference

Thanks and God bless!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Originalsly: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Hey sweetie...please see below. Thanks boo boo kiss

Add DJDOLA as reference
Can you post the account details in very large print?...and maybe in blue/red?....once or twice on each page or two?...make it jump out on d page??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.