Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) (137887 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Alrt itzokay . Bt 9ja stil gat a long way to go sha
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by CLEARINGAGENT: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
NOW IMAGINE HOW MORE BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN WILL BE!!! I MOST MAKE IT THERE.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by olayincar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shoprite @ IB grin

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nigeria is beautiful!

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by austinbrown: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
I knw some gud places in Aba, wey fine pass this one sef
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Ymodulus: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Like seriously? Yes we know they are just ordinary buildings in other countries but Can't u just be honest n appreciate What's in your own country! Those structures up there are beautiful Please!!

Sis there is nothing to appreciate there. Some of the posters pictures are even Misleading.

The Sheraton Hotel picture of the swimming pool. That swimming pool is ugly now and not as beautiful as it appears in that picture. Sheraton building is nothing to write home about.

National Theatre center is a pure mess. Made for beggars.

Eko hotel picture he posted. He just posted the outer view. Want him to posted view of the inner. Pix alone will talk

Lastly those are not buildings we should be proud o call beautiful. Check other buildings in other part of the world. Only the Container House of Eric Schmiddt alone will blow Central Bank of Nigeria structure

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by lonelydora: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ Op, you went to Abuja and got some beautiful pix and you didn't see my father's house in Abuja?.

I think it's time you change your glasses.

Lie down make I flog you.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Proud of my country

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Sepp360(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
THERE ARE 36 STATES IN NIGERIA. HOW COME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN NIGERIA ARE FOUND ONLY IN TWO STATES.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by farrax22: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Brand new

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by skentelelady(f): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:
These are regular buildings in some countries.

There's absolutely nothing stunning about the Ibadan building. I suggest its replaced with another picture, thanks.

Thank you

Sorry to say this my fellow Nigerians, Nigeria is not fine/beautiful

The mistake those greedy leaders made then was to ask for independence.

Those white people would have done things far better than all these and it would be this generation reaping it and not that our fathers cool

Nobody should abuse me. JUst my point of view grin

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by farrax22: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
farrax22:
Brand new
Its real

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by buskie13(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
my country is beautiful cool
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sepp360:
THERE ARE 36 STATES IN NIGERIA. HOW COME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN NIGERIA ARE FOUND ONLY IN TWO STATES.
One of them is the capital of the country the other was once a capital until 1991.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
If only terminus market in jos was never destroyed angry angry

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by farrax22: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bar aka ta

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by iconize(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Like seriously? Yes we know they are just ordinary buildings in other countries but Can't u just be honest n appreciate What's in your own country! Those structures up there are beautiful Please!!

Hey Miss, don't get me wrong.

Nigeria at this stage should be putting up unique and stunning structures not regular "mediocre" structures.

Believe me, those structures can be found in Niger, Sudan, Ghana, Ivory Coast, etc.

At this stage Nigeria should have buildings that can match those in Brazil, Germany, etc.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Enugu state government secretariat building complex, section C and D

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by bestlyAB(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
beautiful world. Remember heaven sha oo.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by kendrick93(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
most are wack compared to their foreign counterparts

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by kendrick93(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
most are wack compared to their foreign standards

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by M4gunners: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dereformer:
GEJ is working
Hahaha my no be GEJ work dis one o!
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by iconize(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
dhammyg:

I SEE THAT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO MAPO HALL OR SEEN IT INSIDES BEFORE.IT IS QUITE OKAY.AND MOST ANCIENT BUILDINGS THAT ARE STILL AROUND AND WELL MAINTAINED ARE QUITE STUNNINGwink CAUSE THEY ARE RARE TO FINDwink

Huh? undecided

Send me your neewds.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by Oyeneku3: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

There's absolutely nothing stunning about the Ibadan building. I suggest its replaced with another picture, thanks.
Replaced with pics from Abia state or Imo state?
Kindly show us the picture you want it to be replaced with.

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by gunuvi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
naija my naija
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by delishpot: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by obekah(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

.... Habaa !!! Do the ingreats still exist in our fast growing modern & technological world ?

Come to compare, there is no developed nation whom had nt seen its 100+(century) since its existence... Nigeria is just 54th dis month.. And we are this far gone in development....haba !!! 9ja u too much joor..

Am proudly Nigerian

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by subset(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
What can I say....hmmmm. Nigeria is still a developing country,perhaps they are fine buildings when you come to Africa.

But when compared to what we have in European or British countries...those buildings are tip of the iceberg.

I still salute Nigerian companies either way smiley
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) by oduastates: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mapo Hall and the cathedral are timeless.
That is beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled