Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend (10112 Views)

20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
mesoade:
All this points for a nickname?

Yes oh. Show some love to your girlfriend by calling her cute names.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
nice pet names, i'm not muscular, but she calls me her superman
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
lovelygurl:
My treasure, my 1 nd only, my angel on earth etc

I love my boo kiss cheesy wink
WHO ASKED U shocked
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
sylvalord:
nice pet names, i'm not muscular, but she calls me her superman

That is a good one. The wordweb dictionary defines superman as "A person with great powers and abilities". I am sure she noticed that in you.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
sylvalord:
WHO ASKED U shocked

Are you jealous?
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
ladywriter:

That is a good one. The wordweb dictionary defines superman as "A person with great powers and abilities". I am sure she noticed that in you.
smiley
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
ladywriter:

Are you jealous?
JEALOUS? IT WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE IF I AM.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Raymond, I dey o, I don port to the business section. I started a thread there - https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writting. You can contact me on - virtualassistprof@gmail.com.
madam u created a thread and left it inactive, I hv commented on the post u referred me to, but yet to get a response from you. Please really waiting for you. Tnx
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Missyetty(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
I cal him ife mi, nd e cal me cryin bee......oh!! M blushin embarassedI cal him ife mi, nd e cal me cryin bee......oh!! M blushin
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Raymondenyi:
madam u created a thread and left it inactive, I hv commented on the post u referred me to, but yet to get a response from you. Please really waiting for you. Tnx

Oh no! You missed it. You did not click on the link i gave you. You went to the old thread in the literature section. The article is in business forum. Click on this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writting/
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Missyetty:
I cal him ife mi, nd e cal me cryin bee......oh!! M blushin embarassedI cal him ife mi, nd e cal me cryin bee......oh!! M blushin

Yes oh. What is the meaning of cryin bee. Do you like crying?
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Missyetty(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yh, i actualy cry easily
ladywriter:

Yes oh. What is the meaning of cryin bee. Do you like crying?
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Missyetty:
Yh, i actualy cry easily

Wow!
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ggrin(f): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Badoo cheesy
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Bleshh: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
If he is fat call him" Yokozuna" or "Fatty Oloshi"

>sad
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Bleshh: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Missyetty:
who cares undecided I can c dat the witches from ya mama's side has been playin BojuBoju with you!!!
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by nickz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
see fine names and this babe is always shouting my fathers name??
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
If he is fat call him" Yokozuna" or "Fatty Oloshi"

>sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
ggrin:
Badoo cheesy

What is the meaning of Badoo?
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
nickz:
see fine names and this babe is always shouting my fathers name??

Choose any nickname you like and tell her to start calling by it.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Trippledots(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Missyetty:

you cry buckets at d slightest thang??
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by ladywriter(f): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Trippledots:

What nickname do you call your girlfriend?
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Missyetty(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Trippledots:

Nt realy, buh am very emotional
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Trippledots(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

What nickname do you call your girlfriend?

the boring usual....... baby O. the O is her surname initial.

that was then anyway. now??

im single.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Trippledots(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Missyetty post=27547915][/quote]

ok.

i hate to see ladies cry...lol...... a weakness i have.
Re: How To Come Up With Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend by Trippledots(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.