Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins (844 Views)

Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP / Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 / CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by kel4soft: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
in Rivers State Governorship election. If Madam likes let him endorse Wike from now till tomorrow, he can never win by God's grace. And this is a character the so called love of Jona have for us in Rivers State?

After taken our oil wells and transfered them to other neighbouring states wells at:

Etche to Abia State
Andoni to Akwa Ibom State
Transfer Soku to Bayelsa State

Akwa Ibom returned dried well to us all in the space of 2years in his watch.

Refused to touch any Federal projects in our state
Criminals are representing us at NDDC courtesy of Wike and Odili.

Deny LNG Bonny Train 7 kickoff because of Brass they are yet to do anything about

UNEP report...

Through his help, all criminals and kidnappers chased out of the state came back in full force through the help of AIG Mbu.

I can go on, but let me take a deep breadth.

Wike has been endorsed by him yet our Ijaw brothers will call me a traitor when this man doesnt give a damn about us (Rivers State).

2 Likes

Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by kel4soft: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Barcanista, I saw your reference of other Ijaws who the President can support, sadly a man like Sekibo is too busy with campaign that he has forgotten that the man he is campaigning for don't give a pin about him.

Alabo Graham Douglas summarises the situation in Rivers State if you read his interview about Wike and Odili.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
WIke bribed the Western and Central Ijaws but the Eastern Ijaws says no way.
This statement is inappropriate to say the least. Please take it off as it will create a bad blood within the Ijaw family.

I aÑd majority of IjÀws reject Wike, he is PEJ's candidate and will be punished at the polls. As for Jonathan, my pÓsitÍon Ón him is very clear, he must ¡e kicked out iÑ 2015

As for IYC, I am ashamed of them.

1 Like

Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by atlwireles: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin Here come our resident aliens.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
kel4soft:
Barcanista, I saw your reference of other Ijaws who the President can support, sadly a man like Sekibo is too busy with campaign that he has forgotten that the man he is campaigning for don't give a pin about him.

Alabo Graham Douglas summarises the situation in Rivers State if you read his interview about Wike and Odili.
We should start supporting the candidacy of Dagogo Peterside. At least we can run eCampaign for him. I will be glad to handle the online content.

Peterside must rÉturn to government house
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Here come our resident aliens.
pathetic troll
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by phantom(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
kel.....me i don talk my own..... make rivers youth shine eye. make dem no lose focus of whats really at stake here-good governance!!!!

let every rivers youth look inward and ask himself this vital question.....can wike really take this state forward?

what are wikes antecedents? he was LG chairman in obio/akpor. what did he do what legacy did he leave behind??
these are questions i expect every sensible rivers man/woman to ask.

okay,wike becomes governor. what next?? does it end there or are rivers people comfortable with 8 years of sharing money to individual families or groups in ikwerre land,kalabari/okirikaland and ogoniland?

what do rivers people want exactly??
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by atlwireles: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
pathetic troll

This lying sack of sh1t, when will your mother do you some justice.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by kel4soft: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
This statement is inappropriate to say the least. Please take it off as it will create a bad blood within the Ijaw family.

I aÑd majority of IjÀws reject Wike, he is PEJ's candidate and will be punished at the polls. As for Jonathan, my pÓsitÍon Ón him is very clear, he must ¡e kicked out iÑ 2015

As for IYC, I am ashamed of them.

IYC to be fair to them has suspended the Ag.President for that singular act. Though powers that be are insisting he remains the President and if you trace this carefully is all thanks to Kingsley Kuku who planted him there after the fall out of the last congress which failed to produce a leader.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Phantom wike will be resisted
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by kel4soft: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
phantom:
kel.....me i don talk my own..... make rivers youth shine eye. make dem no lose focus of whats really at stake here-good governance!!!!

let every rivers youth look inward and ask himself this vital question.....can wike really take this state forward?

what are wikes antecedents? he was LG chairman in obio/akpor. what did he do what legacy did he leave behind??
these are questions i expect every sensible rivers man/woman to ask.

okay,wike becomes governor. what next?? does it end there or are rivers people comfortable with 8 years of sharing money to individual families or groups in ikwerre land,kalabari/okirikaland and ogoniland?

what do rivers people want exactly??

Phantom you are right, I was coming back this evening from Elelenwo where I saw his big bill board, his picture place side by side with Mr. President.

It then done on me that this is true after all. We can only pray for life.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
kel4soft:

IYC to be fair to them has suspended the Ag.President for that singular act. Though powers that be are insisting he remains the President and if you trace this carefully is all thanks to Kingsley Kuku who planted him there after the fall out of the last congress which failed to produce a leader.

IYC must redeem its image as a pro-Ijaw youth group and not a political tool which Kuku has made it become. I want them to condemn PEj and GEJ for such endorsement.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by kel4soft: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
IYC must redeem its image as a pro-Ijaw youth group and not a political tool which Kuku has made it become. I want them to condemn PEj and GEJ for such endorsement.

They will never, the western and central Ijaws don't really have anything to lose with this endorsement since it isn't affecting them directly.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by IfyAwazie(f): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Who tell u? This is an old time religion. I already know who will win. Atleast that of the presidency and datis PDP.
Re: Only God And Our Votes Will Determine Who Wins by lonelydora: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
If Wike enters as governor, that is when Rivers people will understand that Amaechi is a saint.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh Would Have Been 58-years-old Today / 1,000 Obasanjo’s Loyalists Dump PDP For APC In Ogun / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.