Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale (6459 Views)

Maroon Red 2004 Model Toyota Sienna Ce Available Forsale / Mega-super 2011 Toyota Rav4. Super Hot Red. XMAS SPLASH INSIDE / Mbenz C240 02 Hot Red Autov6 Used And Clean... 850k SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hi All,

I've got a HOT Red 2004 Honda Odyssey EX for Sale. 

As you can see from the pictures, the car is very Clean, and it features power windows, power doors, power mirrors etc.
The car comes with 2 remotes which open and close the sliding doors automatically.
The AC cools quickly and gets very cold. The tires are new and the vehicle got a full tune-up before leaving America.
The engine is in very good condition with no rust and the vehicle handles very smoothly.

Price is N2.2m
Interested buyers can contact me at 0702-770-3435.

Thanks

Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by igwe11(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
I guess it's not Nigerian used, if am right then you have to include the  VIN and the mileage to make it easier for a distant buyer to bargain first before the physical inspection .
thanks.
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
The car has Never been used in Nigeria before.

The VIN number is 5FNRL18614B095981

The vehicle has 129k Miles

Thanks
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2008
Still available
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198744.64.html#msg3162853

i wish u the best on the sale of ur car, but 1 advice go through the auto section price list and c the range ur working on cos it seems ur out of key.just my 2 kobo
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
@smallmoney

I checked out the car listed on your link and noticed that it is an LX model which does not have a lot of the features that the EX has,  for example, the LX does not have automatic, remote controlled sliding doors while the EX has.  Surely, you do not expect a loaded car to be priced less than a base model car just because the base model car is 1 year newer.

However, I have taken your comment into consideration and I've Lowered the price to N2.2m

The  car is one owner vehicle, meticulously maintained, no accidents, flood, salvage, nothing. The VIN number is listed above so that you can check for yourself.

Thanks
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
Available
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2008
Still available.
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2008
Mu your honda hit 129k well above the industry standard for a 4yr van[15k/yr] if care is not taken you would continue to mark the car available undecided.i hope you still review your price.cant you see so many views but yet few comments. cry
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by megastu(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2008
MU, a 2007 Honday Odyssey Touring Edition is 2.5m.
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by shollyaj(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
tongue tongue tongue lovely
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thanks for the replies.  The price listed is the asking price.

Thanks
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
Mu, note that there are people on this forum whose only job is to use mouth spoil market. Next thing you know, they'll be talking about price controls. If you think the price is too high then move along. Where all of una dey when they were listing a 2004 Expedition heap for N2.9m?? Because the guy is new una wan enter shakara/bully mode abi?
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2008
It is obvious that some people on this forum have no clue about the vehicles other than driving it.

First of, to be mentioning another vehicle and putting up the price in comparison is border-line insulting.

Megastu - If you find a newer model vehicle listed for cheaper, please save the narrative and go and buy it!!

Small Money - What is this thing about industry standard; are we manufacturing goods here? Anyone that knows of a minivan in the US, would know it is used for highway family trips. It is obvious that you guys haven't left Lagos before.

It is not unusal for a family to drive from say NY to Disney, Orlando Florida, once a year and also make a few holiday trips across the country throughout the year, in addition to using the car on a regular basis, so minivans typically have more miles than sedans.

If you can't afford the vehicle, move on and stop posting silly messages.

The car is available for 2.2m
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2008
Mu,my apologies if u feel disrespected,i rest my case i mean no harm to your van but just take a look around and see what others are working on.i just hope u dnt continue to mark the van as AVAILABLE.may you find a buyer soon smiley
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by megastu(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2008
apologies too. But i will like to correct you, i think i have been to more countries more than you can imagine. Goodluck in your sale. Check the dictionary meaning of forum. Nairaland is a forum. BYE.
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
Megastu / Small Money - no hard feelings, but Djibouti, Mali and Togo don't count, just kidding, but seriously, let's be reasonable in our postings and not take the excuse of this being a forum for vilification.

The VIN for this vehicle is posted, so you can run a check on it. It is as clean as can be, purchased from a private owner and not from an auction. It has all highway miles and was very well maintained.

It needs nothing. It has new brakes, rotors, plugs, filters, etc. If you are interested in seeing it, hit me up and we can talk.
Re: Hot Red 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale by Mu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
Still available. Grab it before the Naira/Dollar devaluation pushes prices upwards,

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Neat Golf 4 @ N650k Non Negotiable ««« / Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE / Online Car Tracking Training Tonite For Just 10 Interested Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.