Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Have You Ever Had To Pee So Bad You Wet Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had To Pee So Bad You Wet Yourself? (6619 Views)

See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / How Embarrassing Or Normal To Pee On The Highway / If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had To Pee So Bad You Wet Yourself? by Eberex(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
MY EXPERIENCE:

I remember that day just like it was yesterday and shit happened on a week day. This was during my service year in Ogun state. I woke up, took my breakfast and as usual drank a lot of water before heading to my place of primary assignment. On my way I got a call about an issue at home which needed my attention, hence I changed direction and headed to the park. Big mistake.

It took a while for the bus to get filled but after ten minutes of taking off, I started feeling the pressure to pee. Every now and then I had to squeeze my thighs together or shake them to take the edge off the urge to pee. The bumps during the journey made it even harder for me.

Of course you know how the journey is from Ogun to Lagos. Every minute the pressure tends to increase and I keep pressing it back. after like an hour we got to Anthony which wasn't my last stop, however I asked the driver I wanted to get off.

As I got off the bus I noticed I couldn't stand erect because of the pain in my bladder I started to panic a little bit because I was desperate to pee by now and I know I wouldn't dare do it anywhere (all thanks to Fashola task forces who can be in plain uniforms). I was finding it very difficult to walk and had to do it very slowly, with sweats all over my face.

Like five minutes later and I was almost in tears. I had to pee so badly. I found myself walking down the sloppy hill under the bridge trying to look for the nearest dark spot. I was really tightly holding my pee in with my hand. I went over a bump and a spurt of pee came out. I managed to stop the flow and it actually took the edge off my urge to pee. Just then I saw two men who were obviously mechanics having a chat. I slowly walked up to them and after greeting I asked them, with plea in my face to show me where I can pee. From the look in my face they saw what I was going through and quickly pointed to a corner.

Even at that I couldn't run. I had to still walk slowly, meanwhile during this few minutes my crotch throbbed so much from the desperate urge to pee and on every throb a small bit of pee leaked out. The throbs were so constant I pretty much was peeing myself but only a tiny bit at a time.

When I finally got there I peed solidly and violently, and what a relieve it was afterwards............pheew!!!

Meeeeehn I will never ever try it again in my life. Has anyone had a similar encounter? please share.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Pee So Bad You Wet Yourself? by lepasharon(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
Eyya ...yes it has happened dont wanna go into it

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) / Meet Guinness World Record's Shortest Woman 11pounds And 24.7inches / The Beauty Industry in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.