Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? (5904 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by soccerchic(f): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2006
Hey Guys, according to a new study, Males who’ve skipped a meal find larger women more attractive. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But if this study is to be believed, then plump wives now know how they can get some action from their husbands — don’t feed them dinner. Or if your husband is developing an unhealthy interest in the Paris Hilton clone who just moved in next door, put him on a diet so he won’t stray. cheesy grin

The researchers concluded that men who are hungry are attracted to plumper women.

But the researchers found that men’s taste in women reverted to those with slimmer figures once they enjoyed a good meal. One Big Whopper and men lose any attraction for big whoppers like Aretha Franklin. ( thats my gal)

The study in the British Journal of Psychology concludes that men still have an evolutionary preference for fatter gals. Scientists theorize that cave men preferred fat cave girls because they equated girth with health.

My question for the guys is do u agree with the study. In other words, would you for instance be attracted to "Plus Size" woman such as Monique { love u Monique}(From Fat girls (the move)/Parkers? when you are hungry?
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by iice(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2006
Ahahahaha funny, now girls knw what 2 do! Use this wisely wink
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by janetgurl: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2006
lmoa, aahha
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Seun(m): 3:16am On Oct 02, 2006
Source, please. Why don't people have the good sense to tell us where they got their "facts" from?
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:07am On Oct 19, 2008
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . very interesting study. . . . . .
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Seun(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2008
It's not interesting without a source.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2008
I find the content of the article itself intresting, don't really care about a source, just my opinion. . . . . .
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Seun(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2008
You don't care whether it's true or not?
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Seun(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2008
I kind-of found a source, but it isn't very reputable:
Males who’ve skipped a meal find larger women more attractive, according to a new study.

Frankly I’m skeptical abut the validity of this study, who was it funded by, Rosie O’Donnell? Even if I fasted for a month I wouldn’t find Oprah Winfrey very attractive.

Maybe the hungry guys weren’t looking at the larger-size ladies as objects of lust, but as a possible meal.

But if this study is to be believed, then plump wives now know how they can get some action from their husbands — don’t feed them dinner. Or if your husband is developing an unhealthy interest in the Paris Hilton clone who just moved in next door, put him on a diet so he won’t stray.

The researchers concluded that men who are hungry are attracted to plumper women.

But the researchers found that men’s taste in women reverted to those with slimmer figures once they enjoyed a good meal. One Big Whopper and men lose any attraction for big whoppers like Aretha Franklin.

The study in the British Journal of Psychology concludes that men still have an evolutionary preference for fatter gals. Scientists theorize that cave men preferred fat cave girls because they equated girth with health.

To each his own, but I don’t have a preference (evolutionary or otherwise) for porkers like Wynonna Judd.

I don’t care how hungry I am, there’s a fat chance that I will ever choose Oprah Winfrey over Keira Knightley.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/07/28/study-skipping-a-meal-makes-guys-more-attracted-to-fat-women/
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by BOSS7: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2008
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Emperoh(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2008
unu abia kwa!!!!
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Tonyet1(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2008
@poster,

something tells me you must be a really FAT chic soory girl looking for sources online to get approval, no offense pls, jus from my mind

and to me whether you STARVE me or not, MEN ITS GAT TO BE SEXY- SHADDY- MODELLED-HIP STARRED-CHIC i go chop, not FATTY-CHOLESTEROLLED-OVERWEIGHTED-SOURED-UGLY MAMAs,

so forgfet ur study bla bla bla, my choice is always my choice
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Laurnetta(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
is dis a justification to b overweight? cheesy
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by ogbongzky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
why are people searching for more sources now?, the best source of this information gonna be rewarded?
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by manutayo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2008
Size for me that does not matter .......
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by seun001(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
lepa all the way jare grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry,can't stand all those clumsiness wink wink winkmy choice. cool
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by gamechange(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2008
These days, GENERALIZATION, is the scientists conclusion to all issues concerning mankind. This is like playing the lottery or reading your horoscope. Might apply, might not.

To suggest that one answer fits all is myopic.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Scopium: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Therefore men who eat prefer lepacious chics undecided undecided Don't worry about the source/sauce, it's unquestionable cool[/size]
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Gamine(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
So they can eat the extra flesh?? undecided

ok, i geddit.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Scopium: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Unfortunately the extra flesh eluded you[/size]
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Mase3: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
Se if she decides to starve her husband, Mr Biggs, Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation et al, go still starve am?

As the hunter plans to shoot without missing, the bird practises to fly without perching!!!
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Gamine(f): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Scopium.

Unfortunately so embarassed
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by alex406(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
The plumpy body is an extra meal.Thanks to Seun.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by sharpguy1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
its very intresting
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by mojojojo(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2008
Many men in naija prefer plumpy women as do our cultures, i find this exceedingly common in thin men. I for one am a "lepa" person but I can understand the attraction for plumpy women. I guess what i'm saying is there are as many men who like plumpy women as there are plumpy women, but tastes do change and no one man falls into an exclusive category.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Angelheart: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2008
Some mumbo jumbo non-sense.

Source of info here pls.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by fyneguy: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2008
I prefer a ''meaty'' lady jare, I feel wicked handling Lepa.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by Scopium: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

@Scopium.

Unfortunately so embarassed

[size=13pt]That takes you out of my diet wink[/size]
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by carmelily: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
it's "plump" not "plumpy"

and back to topic, dis kain study sef grin
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by zoraro(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
I am attracted to fat women whether I skip a meal or not. I hope this is useful to the scientists that did the experiment/research.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by bonna4u(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2008
though I don't what to believe, I still find the content of this article funny. I wonder where they got their results from.
Re: Skipping A Meal Makes Guys More Attracted To Fat Women? by EbonyMerma(f): 4:22am On Oct 25, 2008
I think this is true, becaue I am a full figured woman, and I have found that I attract men who are thin. I am attracted to larger men myself, but I've gotten use to the smaller more muscular guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Have A Standard Numbers Of Maggi Cube Used As Per Cooking? / I Hate Beans / How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.