Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) (9606 Views)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by JDelight(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
That means she run a part time program.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
emusmith:
Education and Schooling are two different things... Haven't you heard some lawyers murder English before? She is educated, maybe not in speaking but in REASONING. That's what took her there?

I dont need you to tell me the difference between education and schooling.... I only asked a simple question without insinuating i didnt know the difference

Stay in your fu..cking lane!
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
And why is this making Fp d second time.
Its like someone is enjoying d jonathan family yabbing.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by SEYIKP(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Space booked. i will come back to comment when i'm through with my lecture. i didn't want to face tanke.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by mega13(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Are you sure this picture is not from a sewing school graduation day?!

Did Patience go to school at all?!
You should better watch ur mouth b4 coming to the public to show ur the levels of ur high profile stupidity
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ojutiku1: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Story for the gods

MEANWHILE

VISIT

[url]Abusite.com[/url]

For

Banging

Updates

!

!

#Shikenan
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by samlestic(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
Which school did she graduated from?
u, urself and u... wich skool did u graduate 4rm?
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ichommy(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Wow, surulere.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by benega: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Issorite
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by valentino14: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
I just love dis couple
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Alexgeneration(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
My girlfriend needs to see this,cos I will be the president someday

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by emalekuo(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Good luck is just a good example of all those people for school wey like book but are not smart. And e clear say he no get style so na patience nia him level reach.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
in wale adenuga voice
this is super storyyyyyy
we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the....................
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by sleinadczar: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:

LOL! People who don't understand cows shouldn't handle beef.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by rckdude: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:

she even has an MSC

So how much did she buy it. I want to buy MSC for my cook too.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by fireforfire: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Jonah long o
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by kamar78(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
that was her graduating picture at school of tailor
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
mega13:

You should better watch ur mouth b4 coming to the public to show ur the levels of ur high profile stupidity
Tell your father that.... the vacuous troglodyte you inherited the stupidity genes from!
Fu..cking bastard, how dare you quote me? What has it got to do with you?
Brainless twerp, there is nothing anyone of you can do...............Fu..cking pissheads!
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by sagio09: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
I really like long nd lastn rltshnshp btw couples,I'm also on d path wit my gf,hope we'll make it one day. Kudos 2 PEJ!!
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by CARLISTO77(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Are you sure this picture is not from a sewing school graduation day?!

Did Patience go to school at all?!

Many Nigerian women go to school and graduate through different means. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by DOWHILE: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Picshure of her in class while taking lectures or idonblievit......Patient cannot even compete wit my primary 2 niece wen it comes to spoken english/phonetic. University kor, Uniprimary ni......Mschew.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
university of sambisa forest england

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Tweetums(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Ya missing child, wll u keep quiet... Lol
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by rckdude: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:

The same school u graduated from.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ayoola2002(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2014
faithfuldon7:
I have a dream that one day people will be searching for my old pix too

@Seun take note; one day you will show this comment that A nairalander is the President of the Federal Republic.

I Have A Dream!!!!!
keep dreaming
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Tell your father that.... the vacuous troglodyte you inherited the stupidity genes from!
Fu..cking bastard, how dare you quote me? What has it got to do with you?
Brainless twerp, there are is nothing anyone of you can do...............Fu..cking pissheads!
see grammer,plz what edition can i get that from
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by cannonnier(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
emusmith:
Education and Schooling are two different things... Haven't you heard some lawyers murder English before? She is educated, maybe not in speaking but in REASONING. That's what took her there?

Reasonin kor, thinking ni
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Novaworld(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:

You should have saved urself of that embarrassment, "GRADUATED"
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
manutdadex:
english no do am..if na by english, Hon pat go be president....money no do am o...if na by being rich Gej wont even make it, na dangote for dey rule but grace speeks for dis people and pray for a better level of grace for my self and family in Jesus Name amen!!

True talk and Amen
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Many Nigerian women go to school and graduate through different means. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wonderful grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix / Delta Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa Votes (Photos) / Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.