Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. (1532 Views)

Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. by blank(f): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Seun, I don't usually do this but you locked the thread yourself.

Someone posted this:

Fine I haven't been on NL for quiet long but overtime I tend to wonder on the basis on which threads are being regulated to front page. For heaven's sake this isn't the first time it's happening.

I happened to notice this cause I commented on such thread

Earlier this morning came up with this:

www.nairaland.com/1964440/check-out-tiwa-savages-different#27405737

About an hour later englishmart came up with his own and as I type it's on frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/1964539/tiwa-savage-doro-diva-looking

QUESTION: Dear seun what was the basis (if any) for such action?

Why are the mods so incompetent?

Will this continue to happen?

@Seun, this was your response:

firstEVA has said it all. Feel free to recommend additional home page worthy topics to the supermods.

and Firsteva had this to say:
please leave seun alone, if you find a topic u are not interested in, just move on to the next. I for example LOVE such topics, if i go to the home page, i look out for such, so please you are not the only one on NL, jeezzz undecided

The response does not address the question. Why should a thread on the same topic but created at a later date be pushed to front page and not the original poster.

There is even on front page someone that ripped off (plagiarized) another person's write up and that was what was moved to front page. Doesn't seem quite right to me.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. by adonbilivit: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much needs too see this...but i think why some people's posts are ignored is due to incredibility of the source they provide. op i still feel your plight
Re: Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. by Seun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
blank:
@Seun, I don't usually do this but you locked the thread yourself.

Someone posted this:

@Seun, this was your response:

and Firsteva had this to say:

The response does not address the question. Why should a thread on the same topic but created at a later date be pushed to front page and not the original poster.

There is even on front page someone that ripped off (plagiarized) another person's write up and that was what was moved to front page. Doesn't seem quite right to me.

report to Supermods since they are the ones who update the home page.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

PICTURES: Vehicles & Weapons Captured From Boko Haram Yesterday / My Experience In Philippines Today / Today Is World's Mother's Day!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.