Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (61874 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Mckandre(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2014
I feel like crying for this Nigger,very pathetic.. you for try buy m pants and bras instead, I've never seen a babe who would refuse such gifts.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2014
Don't wait for Karma because she may pray for forgiveness, hurry up and collect ur phone abi de money where u de pay no de pain u ?

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Zedric:
Wait!! U seriously had to ask

Common, find the b*tch and make sure u collect that phone back. She used u, the speed at which she broke up with u says it all. All she needed was the phone and if u don't collect it back, u deserve a plaque for Ur "MAGArious" actions
lmfao...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by veraiyke(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Boss forget the phone n kp paying d cash. Dax wat u did for love. U cnt collect d phone back.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ololo12: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Let go the phone, Hermanos. . Show maturity homes
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2014
gede7744:
some post on this forum heeennn......

l don't want to be insulting sha

next time buy her a plot of land in d outskirt of town and will it to her after u are married

130k for phone......... is ur love for sale?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by onyebuchiii(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2014
bro juz let her be...she wil regret it later....the truth is she have always had another guy...

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by emmanuelchuks(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2014
U b Father Christmas? Go get dat phone back nd pay up ur dept man. Shit don't happen dat way

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by benega: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2014
She wanted 2 break up with u since she was just waiting 2 collect her gratuity hahahahahahahahah scheming biach.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Heart2heart(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2014
one of such girls detected.
Krystalxxx:
Good good! Haven't you jilted some girls before and left them with nothing only to go back laughing with your buddies? Enjoy a taste of your own medicine. Guys should get a taste of what they give. Smart girl

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Happy birthday to me today..So happy

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by PrettySpicey(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2014
So sorry this happened to you but that's life.

Now to demand a phone you gave her as a gift makes you a cheap a.s.s. bloke.

Let it go and forget her...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by INFO70: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2014
YOU ARE A FOOL. YOU OWE A DEBT YOU WILL PAY BACK IN MANY MONTHS?
GF DONT DESERVE SURE RISK BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT SINCERE.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
gede7744:
some post on this forum heeennn......

l don't want to be insultive sha

next time buy her a plot of land in d outskirt of town and will it to her after u are married

130k for phone......... is ur love for sale?
Jonathan eeeeeiiiiii cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
I guess i have to count my loss then. cry cry cry
And i really did loved her cry cry cry cry
life goes on!!! undecided
and ofcos, no more phone giving undecided
No more phone giving? lolzz...
You can't afford $130k , yet you spent that much on a girl?

Seriously, where are these niggas located? I've never been offered a new car. Lawwwwdddddd.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ademega(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
The girl is greedy , she knew she would be leaving u and yet she collected ur fone . That is stealing by practice . She doesn't deserve u neither your gift . So go get it from her by any means . With this in mind no guilty conscience . She is heartless

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by smudge2079(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Eeya.. Let bygone be bygone and u move d hell on.... U and ur dick. I feel ya pain tho.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=Heart2heart

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mzzhavilah(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2014
I find dis hilarious buh judging from d extent u went to tryin to pls her I see u really loved her...I would ve called her a lucky gal not becos of d material involved buh 4 d love u ve 4 dis gal.if u want back ur fone its not wrong buh she will be ready 2 wage war,let it go buh some gals sha.#smh#
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by M4gunners: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Chaii Nwa oke ibem.Wait o,why is it some guys are not like me?How can you take credit to pleased a woman eh?If you are my brother i will dis brother u.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by synergycom19: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2014
It's childish,ungentleman-like, immature and cheap to tell you to get your phone back. But man paying the phone for 12 months is not a joke, and you will feel the pain whenever that money is deducted.I will strongly advise that you forget behaving normal and get your phone from her, so that
1, Her boyfriend should buy her anotehr, hence she has the auducity to flautes him in your face with your phone.
2,She that she doesn't Brand you a MUGU, ANAMU
3, She has to learn the hardway not to decieved men who's only crime is to love her
4,To see if her boyfriend love her enough to buy her the same phone

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brixton: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Bro I will be very mad at you if you don't go get that phone from her. Today is Sunday, take some guys with and go get your phone. Your reason is quite simple, you are collecting back due to finances/ repayment differences.

Come back and tell us how it went

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by parrotibaba(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
@op u no see tecno or injoo buy give am baa,na note 3 u see even when u no get money? sad ...anyways its childish n stupid to ask for its return, just mk sure u don't repeat dis shii again..,girls r not trustworthy folks

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by M4gunners: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2014
I do give my gf gift,but not more than what i can afford.I don't try it at all.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by stunningjudy(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Op i'd have loved to say collect the fone back but today's reading in church was about love and i was touched so for that i'll say let the yeye girl go.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by silversonuc(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2014
chymystique:
@op, IMO I think you should free the phone for her cause if you could bring out 130k to buy a lady phone that means u are bigger than the 130k. Don't worry That phone won't last long with her because nemesis will surely come visiting her soon.. How come immediately she dumped you she had another boyfriend? E be like say you were just a MAGA undecided .. That girl is mean oo.

That's why before you invest too much in a girl be sure of your position in her heart and I don't blame guys that don't invest in their girlfriends cause na this kin story wey dey come out from it.

In other words, if your mind wants to collect the phone back then do because she doesn't deserve it @ all.

chymistique marry me, realest gal eva
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Temptee101(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Abeg anybody see my p.square full album...double trouble? pls na beg i dey
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brixton: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:

You're only getting a taste of your medicine. Afterall you guys do the same to girls and always laugh upon their pain,don't you? You're even proud of it . So he should enjoy the effing karma.

By d way no guy has bought stuff for me and I don't allow them either. You want me to be in debt like this miss here?
He's forgotten dat he had sex anyhow with d girl. Nonsense

Are you sure no guy has ever bought you a gift? Even sweet and chewing gums?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by faymoss(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Bros no waste time.. Go and collect it now now. 4get abt maturity and karma dat pple ar talkin abt..
Collectin it wil ease d hrt break. Morova u want 2 continuin payin 4 sumtin 4 a wicked person?
Der ar oda girls dat wil cherish u if u sel it and buy 30k fone 4 dem..
If u dnt collect it, she may continue doin dat prank 2 oda boys.. So no waste time.. Go wit boldnes 2 collect it.
Wicked & devilish pple called girls

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jaibang(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Just one question for op. Have you spent such an amount of money on your mother or sibling?
forward ever, move on and forget the past, we learn every day from our mistakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by wisdompraise(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
ivyy:

Within 48 hours?
Wat rubbish sad
Get back that fone if you can especially since your still in dept for it.

And pls guys be watchful of golddigers

God will help us. Ladies please that a guy gave you what you want dosn't mean he's a fool, he's only trying to be the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.