Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? (2725 Views)

Which Naira Note Is Most Common In Circulation? / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? / Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
When I decided to join Naira Land, I had to think of a suitable username so I joined my first name, Victoria and my surname O**** together to form VickyO. After becoming a member I saw names that struck me as very weird, cool (ones I wish was mine) and usual..

Weird usernames

WhoDeyThere, Garrimallam,Maddest, Feelamong, Youngestfool, Forsale, Lakpalakpa, FlyingDutchman, lastokpabender, amongst others

Cool (ones I wish was mine) Usernames

Texanomaly, Ishilove, SalC, Abil, Caracta, amongst others.

Conventional Usernames

Seun, FrancisTony, VickyO.....

Mention names that are weird, cool and usual to you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
None
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by jejemanito: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Coolest name ever

Jejemanito!

1 Like

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
jejemanito:
Coolest name ever

Jejemanito!
cheesy
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by LEERICIST(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
LeeRiCisT. It's simple and it has a nice ring to it. cheesy
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Come on now, let's be truthful. And no one has mentioned weird or usual.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Afrok(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Went as far as the deep freezer to bring out my username, it was frozen then but now it's cool tongue. See me and believe my username, it's definitely cool than cooler shocked cheesy.

So op I'll agree with people here on any username they feels it's cool or weird. U can't but laf wen U see username like Smallpenis grin
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by MrCork: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:
When I decided to join Naira Land, I had to think of a suitable username so I joined my first name, Victoria and my surname O**** together to form VickyO. After becoming a member I saw names that struck me as very weird, cool (ones I wish was mine) and usual..

Weird usernames

WhoDeyThere, Garrimallam,Maddest, Feelamong, Youngestfool, Forsale, Lakpalakpa, FlyingDutchman, lastokpabender, amongst others

Cool (ones I wish was mine) Usernames

Texanomaly, Ishilove, SalC, Abil, Caracta, amongst others.

Conventional Usernames

Seun, FrancisTony, VickyO.....

Mention names that are weird, cool and usual to you.

....congrats....are u light skin? angry

6 Likes

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Krak(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Simplest and easily-pronounced username is KRAK.

Prove me wrong!
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
Went as far as the deep freezer to bring out my username, it was frozen then but now it's cool tongue. See me and believe my username, it's definitely cool than cooler shocked cheesy.

So op I'll agree with people here on any username they feels it's cool or weird. U can't but laf wen U see username like Smallpenis grin

@ bolded, that's hilarious... And your username is not as cool as you claimed. Its just okay jare...
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Afrok(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:

@ bolded, that's hilarious... And tour username is not as cool as you claimed. Its just okay jare...
I rock Afro and the "K" is from my name Kenny, so it's cool coz it defines me directly but username like Smallpenis na die cheesy
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
I rock Afro and the "K" is from my name Kenny, so it's cool coz it defines me directly but username like Smallpenis na die cheesy
Now I see, its cool.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Krak:
Simplest and easily-pronounced username is KRAK.

Prove me wrong!

Krak.... You should know what comes to mind when it is pronounced.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Krak(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:

Krak.... You should know what comes to mind when it is pronounced.

What comes to mind depends on the person having the mind.

What comes to your own mind?
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Jamesdman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
WEIRD NAMES: MrCork, 190, lefulefu,..
COOLEST MASCULINE NAME: MrBrownJay (MBJ), wish it was mine!!
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Jamesdman(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
More Weird Names: yeye4live,nobody, buragidi... wink
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrCork:

....congrats....are u light skin? angry
angry I'm very very Black.... Contribute to the thread or bounce.....

And your name is actually very weird..
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Weirdest--madcow,pussyeater,Gowonabacha(of blessed memory)

Coolest--iplede grin
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by vickyO(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Krak:

What comes to mind depends on the person having the mind.

What comes to your own mind?
Cocaine cool

@ Jamesdman Thanks.... wink

1 Like

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by subset(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
My username though. .I forgot to capitalize one of the letters. I now get quotes whenever someone uses "subset" in their sentences. cry
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by MrCork: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:

angry I'm very very Black.... Contribute to the thread or bounce.....

And your name is actually very weird..

^^^^ she clearly verry agresive & from ha graaaama,u can tel lshe a Homebase dak skin females {Nigerian)

....and then they complain they cant find man from nairaland!
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by killercute16(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wierd monickers:MrCork,Smallpenis,mention,SPACEGOAT,fuckshit,truckpusher,jujuboy,jesusiscoming,phockphockman,onionsoup,sweetgala,warripiken.....they are much biko cant name all.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by PhockPhockMan: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
killercute16:
Wierd monickers:MrCork,Smallpenis,mention,SPACEGOAT,fuckshit,truckpusher,jujuboy,jesusiscoming,phockphockman,onionsoup,sweetgala,warripiken.....they are much biko cant name all.
My username is not hilarious, but it calls for sobber reflection.
Any man who is not a PhockPhockMan is a living dead.

1 Like

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by killercute16(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My username is not hilarious, but it calls for sobber reflection.
Any man who is not a PhockPhockMan is a living dead.
Lol...funny + jonzing guy.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Krak(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:

Cocaine cool

@ Jamesdman Thanks.... wink

You see...

How about the KRAK of a whip?

Or KRAK in a wall?

Or a KRAKED egg?

Pls forgive my spellings o.

Trust me when I say that so many people dont even know the name is remotely associated with cocaine.

So you need to clean your mind smiley
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by firestar(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite
chaircover
LordReed
Nebulae
Sailormoon
Hyuga
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by texanomaly(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok I can say this here..."manmustwac" is a weird monicker to me. There it means something totally different than here. I didn't know he was referring to eating for over a year. undecided

Here it means...Not sure he wants to know.
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by PhockPhockMan: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
killercute16:
Lol...I'm funny + jonzing guy.
Yes o o.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by priscaoge(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Them plenty here oooo cheesy cheesy

Weird moniker I know....

Smallpenis
MrCork
Phockphockman
Mention
Pervinnature
Pervert1
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
firestar:
Sagamite
chaircover
LordReed
Nebulae
Sailormoon
Hyuga

Thanks for the mention!

I think firestar is a pretty awesome username too. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:
Ok I can say this here..."manmustwac" is a weird monicker to me. There it means something totally different than here. I didn't know he was referring to eating for over a year. undecided

Here it means...Not sure he wants to know.
lipsrsealed

texanomaly - coolly weird wink
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by hyuga(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
firestar:
Sagamite
chaircover
LordReed
Nebulae
Sailormoon
Hyuga
you didn't include yours... thanks anyways:-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] / Chris Brown Took Back The Car He Bought For Karrueche? / Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.