Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online (12796 Views)

Top 5 Best Slim Gaming Laptops You Should Buy In The Beginnning Of 2016 / 2014 Cheap Laptops Specifications And Price / Cheap Laptops At N29,500: Buy Before July 31st & Get A Free Hp Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by smart3856: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
45k........................slightly negotiable cos its a week old.....dell inspiron 15 3542..............500gb hdd 2gb ram..4th generation pentium inside...neat as Bleep!....no issues need money asap
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by fatnaija: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
fibial:
post prices here...who go buy go buy
Better talk bro.
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by damiosy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
In need of a laptop/phone?

Simply list your specification on my thread with your budget and I will help you make a decision on what's attainable www.nairaland.com/1908915/dream-laptops
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by fatnaija: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
fibial:
post prices here...who go buy go buy

I second this.... BTW, me get laptop for sell. Dell Inspiron, 4GB Ram, 2.0 GHz dual core processor, 500GB hard drive... Price is N50,000. If you need pictures and more details, let me know.
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by miracle4(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
quite an informative trade
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by Johans(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
ebenzunlim:
If you have a budget of ₦59,990 and below... down to ₦49,900. Here is a list, not just a list but review and specifications of laptops you can buy with that budget http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/10/5-budget-laptops-for-nigerian-college.html

I personally picked the best I could find, putting lack of electricity and lengthy working hours into consideration. PS: Nothing to be scared of, they are all from reputable manufactures.

Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by docchuks(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by quivah(f): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Are they still available at this price?
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by Emeka71(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2016
ebenzunlim:
If you have a budget of ₦59,990 and below... down to ₦49,900. Here is a list, not just a list but review and specifications of laptops you can buy with that budget http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/10/5-budget-laptops-for-nigerian-college.html

I personally picked the best I could find, putting lack of electricity and lengthy working hours into consideration. PS: Nothing to be scared of, they are all from reputable manufactures.
How long does the battery power the laptop after full charge and power outage .
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by Emeka71(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
docchuks:
HP laptop remains the best.
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=591423704364301&id=395626453944028
Is hp far better than DELL?
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by eyems: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by miracle4(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Emeka71:
Is hp far better than DELL?
HP isn't better than Dell bro. If you've got the money for dell or Mac, go for it
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by blixxman: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
For cheap and great laptops, I always patronize www.ozone.com.ng. I have bought several items from them and they work great

www.ozone.com.ng is the leading online ecommerce in Nigeria. The sell and ship the following items to Nigeria at ridiculously cheap price.

New and used laptops, Cisco Routers, IP phones, smart phones, cisco switches, clothing, shoes and many more

If you are asking where can I buy a cheap laptop in Nigeria?

Where can I buy a cheap Car in Nigeria?

Where can I buy a cheap refurbished Cisco switch in Nigeria?

Where can I buy a cheap IP phones in Nigeria?

Where can I buy a cheap VoIP Server in Nigeria?

Contact bonaza@ozone.com.ng

Visit our website www.ozone.com.ng

They do door delivery in Nigeria

There is a new website where you can buy and list things online in Nigeria. I have been using this website for some time now. Just last month I sold several items on this website. I am so happy I got to know about the site. You can register with them and start making money. They also bring a lot of things like Laptops, phones, IT equipment and many more and they will deliver to your door. I will recommend them any day.

The website is www.ozone.com.ng

There’s nothing you will not find on that website Ozone Nigeria is the popular name. Just try it.

There’s even a youtube video that will show you how to register on Ozone. See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99YYVL7nO8I
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by Kesssamuels: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Guys I need a laptop that can run pes 2018 or Fifa 2018 for 45k... Sellers contact me on whatsapp 08153470565
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by mistarsam(m): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2018
fatnaija:

I have a Toshiba laptops. It has good graphics and very good for video games. Most AMD processor laptops nah for gaming tongue
Which laptop will you recommend for programming+graphics design and photo editing
Re: Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online by samyworld: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Integrity Computers provides all sorts of Computer
Solutions, located in Lagos Nigeria. Our Services includes
1. PC Sales (New/Used Desktop, Laptop,
Monitor, Screen, Keyboard, Mouse, Flash drives,
Modem etc)
2. PC Maintenance and Repairs
3. PC Networking (Cafe, CBT Centers, Personal)
4. One on One Computer Training (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, CorelDraw, Photoshop, SAGE Accounting, Website Design and Development, AutoCad 2D and 3D, Internet Tech, Social Media Marketing)
5. Virus Removal
6. Hardware and Software Installations
7. Graphic Design (Flyers, Album Covers, Billboards, Wedding Cards, Birthday
Cards, Graduation, Calendars etc)
8. Nationwide Delivery with 100% Original and Guaranteed Products.

Contact Us at
Phone: 07038353574 (Call and Whatsapp)
Email: snowdrops42 @ gmail .com
or join our Telegram Channel on https:///2SZSeFM

Everything may be done online, so no need to
stress yourself. A trial will convince you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Settings For Modem / SOLD. USA Used HP Probook 4320s Core I3, 4gb/320gb For Sale. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.