Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634873 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
I don't know why but I love this phone.
#following
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collinz2:
To me tecno is better than gionee, innjoo and infinix zero.
Warris dis one saying
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
OP give us ur review on the phone biko
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collinz2:

Guy wetin u dey talk self? U wan use sleep (Tecno ) compare Death (Gionee)... Don't be sentimental abt Tecno... Am a Tecno fan, but don't over hype Tecno...

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Holuwaxheun:

Guy wetin u dey talk self? U wan use sleep (Tecno ) compare Death (Gionee)... Don't be sentimental abt Tecno... Am a Tecno fan, but don't over hype Tecno...
He doesn't know what he's saying jare. Is not his fault
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
buying this phone on Monday
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collinz2:
guy, na tecno fan i be b4 o, i mean dieee self. Bt som gionee's fone wey i don use my koro koro eye see make sence...

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
dey try 4 dis H6 sha

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
u see why ppl fail exam ...he said "for me ,tecno is better dan infinix,gionee n injoo" ...meaning he believes dat tecno is better Dan d lot of dem,he never generalized it,maybe tecno gave/is giving him something dat he never got using other phones... in my own opinion, gionee is better bt hey not to all ppl

9 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Codedboy95:
buying this phone on Monday
guy when u do,abeg give us better review cos am interested also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
parrotibaba:
guy when u do,abeg give us better review cos am interested also
i will
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
***removed * *
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
AMDEX5:
Yesterday, I actually went out 2 get Gioneer P4, on getting 2 a shop in ikeja, I saw d spec of dis H6, I hav 2 change my mind and go 4 it. Gioneer is TFT display y dis H6 is IPS. Also 4.4 kitkat and d 8mp camera and 2mp front camera. Both of dem are 4.5 inch. Seriously, they really tried on dis phone and d display is brilliant wit d IPS display.
did it come with an SD card? any power bank? and how much did you buy it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AMDEX5(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Preboy:

No SD card and power bank ooo and I bought it 4 17k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by asudan: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Preboy:

The battery should be able to last long
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anomnity: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
AMDEX5:

No SD card and power bank ooo and I bought it 4 17k
please can you post life pictures & give us unbiased battery review without exergeration.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AMDEX5(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Anomnity:

please can you post life pictures & give us unbiased battery review without exergeration.
I hav bin trying 2 upload some pic but d glo netwk is slow smhw slow mayb due 2 d rain. Pertaining 2 d battery, its 2350mah and is stil on since my first charge ysday by 9am upon 2 d time am posting dis but hav not put it into gaming mode cuz of one task and anoda bt its still at 68percent with music running and occasional video
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
AMDEX5:

I hav bin trying 2 upload some pic but d glo netwk is slow smhw slow mayb due 2 d rain. Pertaining 2 d battery, its 2350mah and is stil on since my first charge ysday by 9am upon 2 d time am posting dis but hav not put it into gaming mode cuz of one task and anoda bt its still at 68percent with music running and occasional video

Nice one there Bro. Try browse with the phone with its 3g On n tell us how strong D ba3 is sir...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Oluwalogbon(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=AMDEX5 post=27445753]
I hav bin trying 2 upload some pic but d glo netwk is slow smhw slow mayb due 2 d rain. Pertaining 2 d battery, its 2350mah and is stil on since my first charge ysday by 9am upon 2 d time am posting dis but hav not put it into gaming mode cuz of one task and anoda bt its still at 68percent with music running and occasional video[/quote Its micro sim or normal sim?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
parrotibaba:
u see why ppl fail exam ...he said "for me ,tecno is better dan infinix,gionee n injoo" ...meaning he believes dat tecno is better Dan d lot of dem,he never generalized it,maybe tecno gave/is giving him something dat he never got using other phones... in my own opinion, gionee is better bt hey not to all ppl
thank u jare
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dollerman:
guy, na tecno fan i be b4 o, i mean dieee self. Bt som gionee's fone wey i don use my koro koro eye see make sence...
do u think am a tecno fan? Am a strong samsung fan.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AMDEX5(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Oluwalogbon post=27446203][/quote]
Sim 1 is mini while sim2 is micro, jst converted one of my sim into micro ysday...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Holuwaxheun:

if gionee na death, wetin u want call samsung and htc.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Heeboy94:
Warris dis one saying
tecno have features than gionee, gionee only gat battery.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Just When i decided to go 4 Gionee P4, well i guess dis is beter than P4 am gona Go 4 dis
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mychelyte(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
daresma93:
abeg who still dey use tecno device here raise ur hand up cos u need deliverance from PASTOR HTC
Abi from Bishop Samsung.
AhahahhahahahahahjajajjjjjAaajja!!!
Laffin in Russia

3 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by peakboy: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
gionee ba3.is Okay Dan tecno while tecno get better price Dan gionee (for infinix no gud battery no gud strongabilityl) for innjo I never use Am I no known Anything about dem it just dat their price is 2 Okay
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
mychelyte:

Abi from Bishop Samsung.
AhahahhahahahahahjajajjjjjAaajja!!!
Laffin in Russia
nt jst bishop samsung bt from bishop samsung galaxy note 4 gringringrin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mychelyte(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collinz2:

Sharap !!! Go and sleep,e be like say too much weed Dey worry u?
Wetin better for tecno?
D screen wey be like shirt wey dem take hypo+wow! Watch ni,abi abi resolution wey no Dey pass 480x400 ni, abi camera wey be go change ur color or what?
If we check am well tecno p3 u go Dey use.

Anyway team Archbishop (Samsung)
#Note 2

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Collinz2(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
mychelyte:

Sharap !!! Go and sleep,e be like say too much weed Dey worry u?
Wetin better for tecno?
D screen wey be like shirt wey dem take hypo+wow! Watch ni,abi abi resolution wey no Dey pass 480x400 ni, abi camera wey be go change ur color or what?
If we check am well tecno p3 u go Dey use.

Anyway team Archbishop (Samsung)
#Note 2
i 4 insult u bt i cum see say na samsung u dey use and thats make us brothers. I jst dey support tecno and i like them cus of their design bt galaxy beat am.

samsung galaxy s4.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collinz2:
Ok
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
excellence44:

tecno's being serving Nigerians since 1914
Lol......is like u forgot or don't no d date, but d correct date is 1419

#teamgionee

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.