Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,651 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (894710 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sarsy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Have they replied you now? Took the test too yesterday..
Temitayo4858:

Mine is also on the 22nd, same experience, no venue no date, well I replied the message after taking me EQ test for the venue, waiting for a response
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Felixdam1: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Sesame172:

Save yourself the stress...just be sure his/her bal is 2 million or above as at the time it was printed. The time of printing can be now till last 6 months or so. just follow the guideline. the most important thing is to find the deposit of two million first.

What about some of us whose deadline is Thursday? Hope it won't affect of I submit at TS and later submit to sunkami tomorrow the completed list?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by EmpressG: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Is it possible to submit the pre employment documents first because I'm not done with final assessment yet, I hope to complete it by next week although my deadline is today
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sistah: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Please how does this account opening work? Are y here special account opening packages that they give you or its a regular form. Also, can the accounts be open in several branches? Because the people I have are scattered all over nigeria.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by makay200(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Sesame172:

it turned out well. God is merciful.
I applied February 2017 and graduated from training School February 2018. I am not saying it will take u that long though. I believe everything happens for reasons beyond our understanding. We have just been posted to resume next week. This is all I can respond for your questions for now.

As for the training school u have to tighten your belt and buckle your shoes. Since I made it why won't anyone else do so. Just be disciplined and if u truly want to join Access Bank PLC...then be serious.

Don't forget your God and to enjoy yourself whenever time comes.

Goodluck

I use to think the training school is 4months, or are u still serving when u applied?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2018
STELLA76:
Yes it's quit strange, it's possible they've want them to join this batch, because it doesn't make sense to keep them waiting till September.
Some of us have been waiting since last february
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2018
EmpressG:
Is it possible to submit the pre employment documents first because I'm not done with final assessment yet, I hope to complete it by next week although my deadline is today
I couldn't finish too.. I called Emmanuel and was like.. "too bad.. You should look for another job"
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Seriously Wow
veekkkiiiii:

Some of us have been waiting since last february
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Awww
KASTIEL:

I couldn't finish too.. I called Emmanuel and was like.. "too bad.. You should look for another job"
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
KASTIEL:

OMG. When was your deadline and where did you write your test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2018
EmpressG:
Where did you write your test please?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Lagos.. Deadline was Tuesday
Mary285:
OMG. When was your deadline and where did you write your test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by louisoneh19(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2018
STELLA76:
Awww

Stella I am also waiting for FA mail. let's chat..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
louisoneh19:

Stella I am also waiting for FA mail. let's chat.. 09036225084
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by vinneyville(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please who can help me with past questions for the assessment test. Finished my EQ and i was told my assessment will be on the 24th Saturday with no time or venue just Lagos. Guessing it's going to be at their HQ in VI. If you have the past questions kindly help send it to my email okoyevincent69@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Felixdam1: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
KASTIEL:

Ehya. Chat me on whatsapp pls on. 08105401449
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by assurancefemi: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
makay200:

I use to think the training school is 4months, or are u still serving when u applied?

Yeah TS is 18weeks.. 4months +

Might not be among the first batch at the time and you know the recruitment processes for each batch takes about 3months +
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jagadab: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
assurancefemi:

Yeah TS is 18weeks.. 4months +

Might not be among the first batch at the time and you know the recruitment processes for each batch takes about 3months +
please after submission of the 10 account what next?
how about medicals and according to the mail we are to submit all 17 documents Friday 23rd March
please those experienced should guide me cos am still battling with surety and guarantors
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Joshwealth777: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
I heard from a source that Training school starts on Monday 26th march. How about those still serving. What's the way forward?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes it's confirmed, training starts next week Monday
Joshwealth777:
I heard from a source that Training school starts on Monday 26th march. How about those still serving. What's the way forward?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeMarh(f): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

Yes you can, just explain your plight to them... but make sure it is ready few weeks into TS

OK thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
jagadab:

please after submission of the 10 account what next?
how about medicals and according to the mail we are to submit all 17 documents Friday 23rd March
please those experienced should guide me cos am still battling with surety and guarantors
Yes, you have to fill and submit the 17 documents, they didn't accept incomplete ones, but you will be allowed to tick your name in a form. And make sure you sign, stamp, and seal your asset declaration form in a High court, three copies for the annual and the asset each. Also ensure the court stamp on your passport in the asset declaration form. Training school starts on Monday 26th.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blaeizyt:
Yes, you have to fill and submit the 17 documents, they didn't accept incomplete ones, but you will be allowed to tick your name in a form. And make sure you sign, stamp, and seal your asset declaration form in a High court, three copies for the annual and the asset each. Also ensure the court stamp on your passport in the asset declaration form. Training school starts on Monday 26th.

When you say three copies for the annual and asset declaration each, does it include photocopies or three original copies?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sistah: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sesame172:

it turned out well. God is merciful.
I applied February 2017 and graduated from training School February 2018. I am not saying it will take u that long though. I believe everything happens for reasons beyond our understanding. We have just been posted to resume next week. This is all I can respond for your questions for now.

As for the training school u have to tighten your belt and buckle your shoes. Since I made it why won't anyone else do so. Just be disciplined and if u truly want to join Access Bank PLC...then be serious.

Don't forget your God and to enjoy yourself whenever time comes.

Goodluck
Hello, I heard your batch had two different resumption dates in training school, is it true?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Teeymi:

When you say three copies for the annual and asset declaration each, does it include photocopies or three original copies?
You can print or make photocopies of the forms, fill each separately, then sign and stamp all in a high court.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Blaeizyt post=66040902] You can print or make photocopies of the forms, fill each separately, then sign and stamp all in a high court. [/quote

Does that imply if i fill just one and make two photocopies of the originally filled form, they won't accept the photocopies?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Teeymi post=66041096][/quote] you like money sha grin They won't accept it. Do it SEPARATELY
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jagadab: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blaeizyt:
thanks for the info
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blaeizyt:
you like money sha grin They won't accept it. Do it SEPARATELY

Lol. Okay. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dvaliant: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Blaeizyt:

hello! Can we submit the documents on monday(resumption day)?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lolr(f): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi
The age on my waec result is 1992 and all my documents but I have an affidavit which states I'm 1994. Can I still go for the assessment? its by 1pm today
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IPDaley: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
dvaliant:

hello! Can we submit the documents on monday(resumption day)?

Yes you can, but it's not advisable sha.

Most important things to do is complete your opening of accounts and go to the TS to tick your name on the sheet they have. The latter shows you intend to claim your spot. So, you can go there, tick your name and then come back another day with the documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.