Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. (8346 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by OkBounce(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
gtrust:
Op, nice try!

Nigeria remains indivisible and President GEJ till 2019!!!
so says a daft brainless idiot from zoological republic of nigeriya
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by Blackvampire(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
patrickmuf:
Please SS is not and will never be part of Biafra...If the questions for we the people of SS, the simple answer is no...
Shut up and say what you know there are igbos in south south you fool am anioma in delta we believe in biafra even the igbos in portharcourt and the ibibio efiks they all believe in biafra it's only you ijaws,urohobos,isokos,itsekiri(yorubas) that always shout niger delta. Dis n dat.pls wat is niger delta self. and also don't be surprised if the ikwerre go with biafra...2....

9 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by achi4u(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2014
I won't vote him as a Biafran president because he has no balls to tackle most of our very big challenges.
But as things stand now,I will surely vote him com 2015 as the next president to keep nigeria floating like dead fish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2014
OkBounce:
so says a daft brainless idiot from zoological republic of nigeriya
Lolx u get mouth die
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by vanbonattel: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
achi4u:
I won't vote him as a Biafran president because he has no balls to tackle most of our very big challenges.
But as things stand now,I will surely vote him com 2015 as the next president to keep nigeria floating like dead fish.

thank you . Nigeria is a joke and we need an undertaker.

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by Caseless: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

op I've answered u truthfully above... can I have the honor of u answering me truthfully too?

since u hate "Jonathan" that means u must be in love with Buhari I guess
if Nigeria divides today n u find Buhari as a candidate in the upcoming election with him being a former military head of state who overthrew an election that was declared free n fair that brought in democracy, will you vote for him
answer the question with an answer and, not with a question.
Besides, not the whole northerners said they've declared for buhari like ss and sE have done.
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by maslong(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2014
bigass:
This is for my brothers/SISTERS from SS/SE who are in Love with Jonathan and his good works ,If Nigeria divides today and you find yourself with Jonathan as the President of your new country. Can you vote for Him President to continue as 'His good works'
TANoids Over to you

the acidic woman from the other side. that side has been peaceful since your exile.
u don bring yar acidic wahala com political section ba mi i get enof water to take dilute u sharp sharp.
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by achi4u(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

thank you . Nigeria is a joke and we need an undertaker.
Nigeria is only existing on papers and with her currency.
We need division where every man can go and develop his area or destroy his area as well.
But I foresaw a bigger problems within Biafra nation sef unless state creation will be abolish which will be very hard too.
I'm really tired of this part of the where things are not working as is suppose to be.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by bigass(f): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
maslong:

the acidic woman from the other side. that side has been peaceful since your exile.
u don bring yar acidic wahala com political section ba mi i get enof water to take dilute u sharp sharp.

Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by kingphilip(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2014
omololu2020:
the election dat brought in shagari was not free and fair,and it was not GMB dat lead the coup
who lead the coup then and please tell me the irregularities that made it not to be free n fair
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by kingphilip(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Caseless:
answer the question with an answer and, not with a question.
Besides, not the whole northerners said they've declared for buhari like ss and sE have done.
read my previous post before the one u quoted n c my answer
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by kingphilip(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Ovamboland:

Was the 1983 elections that returned Shagari to power free and fair?

At least my elder cousin told me the story of how his father who was a returning officer was given the results to announce a day to the election and how he was amused at seeing adults able-bodied going to line up for nothing
did the guys father announced the one given to him before the election or the one that was counted during the election

if it was the one given to him before the election, he should be behind bars by now because he was among those that destroyed Nigeria
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by IGBOSON1: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Mr Philip, if you were of age at the time the military carried out the overthrow in December, 1982, you should be much aware that Buhari wasn't part of the process that installed him as C-in-C.
Cross check your facts before posting trash here.

^^^So it just so happened that they looked for but couldn't find a Igbo, Yoruba or Ijaw officer to install as President abi? It had to be Fulani!!

You mofos think you're smart!

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2014
joker5180:

was he ( GMB) the one that actually overthrew that government? Kindly cross check your history of the coup.
Perhaps he wasnt but he was the biggest beneficiary or wasn't he?
If he wasn't the one that actually overthrew that govt, why did he chose to head the millitary govt when he could have declined? Answer pls.

4 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by ebankole1(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

my chick is full yoruba and smells like mess, I will reject Jonathan, am only voting him now so be can keep the country Nigeria backwards grin grin

You chic is full Yoruba and she smell,I can't help but wonder then that indeed u yoursef must be dirty and ur rod.
Na wah o .

3 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by ebankole1(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

my chick is full yoruba and smells like mess, I will reject Jonathan, am only voting him now so be can keep the country Nigeria backwards grin grin

You chic is full Yoruba and she smell,I can't help but wonder then that indeed u yoursef must be dirty and ur rod.
Na wah o . grin
vanbonattel:

Na wah o .
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2014
achi4u:
But as things stand now,I will surely vote him com 2015 as the next president to keep my life floating like dead fish.
cool
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by ba7man(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

my chick is full yoruba and smells like mess, I will reject Jonathan, am only voting him now so be can keep my life backwards grin grin
cheesy
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by shizzleStar: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2014
This ethnocentric and iddiottic bigot op called bigass is at it again, trying to stoke an ember of acrimony between the SE and the SS.

Maybe we should ask you also if the NE and SW where to be one country, would you vote buhari as your president?

Stupidt sheddiott

1 Like

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by bigass(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
This ethnocentric and iddiottic bigot op called bigass is at it again, trying to stoke an ember of acrimony between the SE and the SS.

Maybe we should ask you also if the NE and SW where to be one country, would you vote buhari as your president?

Stupidt sheddiott
tongue tongue
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by ebankole1(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2014
grin

Y1bo lack Good leaders.
Not even Basira can change that una better stick to one Obodo naija ke!
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by patrickmuf(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Blackvampire:

Shut up and say what you know there are igbos in south south you fool am anioma in delta we believe in biafra even the igbos in portharcourt and the ibibio efiks they all believe in biafra it's only you ijaws,urohobos,isokos,itsekiri(yorubas) that always shout niger delta. Dis n dat.pls wat is niger delta self. and also don't be surprised if the ikwerre go with biafra...2....
You're not worth a well thought response... So get lost mofo!

3 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by patrickmuf(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2014
lyntiffany:
mbok speak for yourself or seal your lipsrsealed
This ain't celebrity gossip so bounce along...
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmm hw I wish Nigeria wud divide, so dat sw/north wud remain 2geda. While we in ss/se wud go our seperate way n live in peace.

4 Likes

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by jaymichael(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2014
meccuno:
The most foolish and stupid thread of all time.....even if you want to exhibit tribalism,at least show a little bit of intelligence......too dumb for even an average joe.....
Why do you think this thread is foolish?
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by vicadex07(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
bigass:

The TANoids are here

You mean saTANists
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

But the backwardness is affecting ur region the most
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by MenGoingThereWay: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
it is only a woman that is problematic that can come up with such a question... This question just shows d kind of trouble u are physically.

Not to worry u will carry an igbo man's child.

-MenGoingThereWay

1 Like

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by lyntiffany(f): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
patrickmuf:
This ain't celebrity gossip so bounce along...
you can as well roll along.
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by omololu2020(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

who lead the coup then and please tell me the irregularities that made it not to be free n fair
the coup was led by babaginda and bako.
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by omololu2020(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^So it just so happened that they looked for but couldn't find a Igbo, Yoruba or Ijaw officer to install as President abi? It had to be Fulani!!

You mofos think you're smart!
was a igbo man involve in d coup,u igbos just love free tins.a igbo man was not involve in d coup,but u want dem to mak a igbo man d president.d coup leaders felt buhari was d right man for d job and he was also senior d likes of babaginda,bali,abacha,idiagbon..so dat was why he was made d head of state
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by achi4u(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
pazienza:
On the TAN ish, well i don't really care about those things, i am neutral. But would vote for GEJ, i already have my voters card registered and ready, GEJ until the actualization of republic of Alaigbo.
Gbam!
You have put this thread to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? / Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.